Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
    I build my own.
    reported^
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

I build my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fargon View Post
    Can someone explain why these guys spam like this? ^^ Trying to get post counts up to post bogus classifieds ads or something??
    Pretty much. After a few posts they can start threads and post links.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by AGarcia View Post
    I was the first motorcycle rider to ever crash at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway when it opened in April, 2010. The resulting crash photo's were pretty spectacular. So much so, that I made the cover of the June 2010 Road Racing World and a two-page spread on the "Crash Page."
    This you? Really good photo -- someone needs to Photoshop Hucking Kitty somewhere in there.

I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

I build my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    This you? Really good photo -- someone needs to Photoshop Hucking Kitty somewhere in there.
    Image saved. When I can upload again, I'll do something with it.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu412 View Post
    Dude, even though you were standing near your broken bike and giving the thumbs up, that looks freakin' painful and terrifying. Glad you came out pretty much okay.
    Thanks! I turned out ok. It really wasn't that painful, it happened so fast. I just fractured my fibula a little. I limped around for a while and raced a few weeks later.

Funny thing though if someone asked me to suit up then to jump out of a car a 100 mph, I would say "no way." Yet, it's often not bad if you crash with your gear on while at the track. Don't get me wrong, I've broken a lot of bones over the years. But still... Not so bad.

I guess I am a bit stupid...

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post

Yep! That's me

ride more
    Mar 2007
    Great pic !

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8