Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mtbr member

Is it just me or.....

Is it just me, or am I the only member that has a negative rep? I mean, I never thought that I was that much of a Di*k but I guess I am.
    "If you have built castles in the air, that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."
    -Thoreau

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by AKnRDR View Post
    Is it just me, or am I the only member that has a negative rep? I mean, I never thought that I was that much of a Di*k but I guess I am.
    Hey green is so 2012 red is all the rage.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Hey green is so 2012 red is all the rage.
    "If you have built castles in the air, that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."
    -Thoreau

more carbon=more awesome
    Yeah, I've been meaning to ask, how did you get so red so quickly?
    Posting on the basis that ignorance shared is ignorance doubled.

mtbr member
    Must resist neg rep button. Must resist neg rep.

Seriously, I remember a couple of your other posts. You are either a sock puppet for someone trying to have a good time with the folks at mtbr, or just a really nice person who the folks at mtbr are trying to have a good time with. Either way, stick around for awhile.
    You're so cute internet tough guy. Noogie...Noogie...Noogie.

Front Range, Colorado
    This was pulling at my heart strings so I boosted him towards the green. I know, I know I fell for the reverse psychology.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

mtbr member

The Reason

Quote Originally Posted by The Understater View Post
    Yeah, I've been meaning to ask, how did you get so red so quickly?
    Honestly I don't know check my Negative rep's, one says "another dumb question from another NOOB" and another says "does that answer your question? In my opinion these are all bull sh#t reasons for bad reps. To answer your question, honestly I have no idea how it accumulated so quickly.
    -Thoreau

mtbr member

Good job!

This was pulling at my heart strings so I boosted him towards the green. I know, I know I fell for the reverse psychology.
    Thanks!!! This is awesome, I hope it stays that way. However it could change, if people reading this thread are feeling a little evil.
    -Thoreau

Front Range, Colorado
    Thanks!!! This is awesome, I hope it stays that way. However it could change, if people reading this thread are feeling a little evil.
    Well I can tell you what the problem is. Too much time spent "out there" and not enough time spent "in here" the O.C.

Every little thing that someone disagrees with out there results in baby crib fights. "You took my rattle" mommy" waaaaa…
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

mtbr member
    Well I can tell you what the problem is. Too much time spent "out there" and not enough time spent "in here" the O.C.

Every little thing that someone disagrees with out there results in baby crib fights. "You took my rattle" mommy" waaaaa…
    Wow, that basicly sums up 95% of forums. So true, I guess O.C is my new home!
    -Thoreau

mtbr member
    i want my cookies back ya scoundrels!!

AZ
    banned
    The OP earned his neg rep. that is why he is in here trolling. Neg repped.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Don't worry bro, AKnRDR will become famous soon enough. Before you know it, you'll be a splendid one to behold.

rubber side down
    making a thread about yer rep should be grounds for more negs.....
    TAOS on pinkbike

banned
    Sep 2010
    Trolling for rep?

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam168 View Post
    Don't worry bro, AKnRDR will become famous soon enough. Before you know it, you'll be a splendid one to behold.
    Uh-oh. He was "AKnRDR will become famous soon enough" a few posts ago, now he's back down to "AKnRDR can only hope to improve".

Trail Prospector
    No, I doubt it's you - rather the places, and people you've chosen to share time.
    Hang with scum to become tagged a scumbag's buttlicking *****nozzle.

In the OC one can be a joker, if they're truly able to laugh at themselves.
    When I venture outside, it's to offer assistance, or helpful advice, and rarely get sucked into pissing matches.
    Hang here for awhile, and time will tell all.
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

Sockaholic
    Oct 2005
    I got a neg rep from AKnRDR, thought about a neg rep back, but it really wasn't worth my time.

No Stranger to danger....
    Honestly I don't know check my Negative rep's, one says "another dumb question from another NOOB" and another says "does that answer your question? In my opinion these are all bull sh#t reasons for bad reps. To answer your question, honestly I have no idea how it accumulated so quickly.
    LOL, mate when i first started here i went to 4 negative red squares in 1 day lol, dont worry bout it buddy, just be yourself, and because im in a good mood im about to put you into the green, but youll have to repay me by hanging out in the OC and havin a laugh.
    Remember to not only laugh at others but most importantly laugh at yourself, if you can take the piss outa yourself, youll be ok, cheers
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

see me rollin, they hatin
    i just knocked you up two circles. damn, i feel powerful. you're welcome.
    fap

No Stranger to danger....
    HOLD THE PHONE OP, you will have to earn my green, and ive got plenty of it, in fact if im being modest, ive got the 2nd highest rep on MTBR and i soon will over take dirty sancheiz if he is not carefull, so i can boost you out of the red,
    But to get my rep you will have to tell us your most perverted sexual secrets here in this thread.
    Including, do you have inclinations of incest? are you into water sports? whats your most bizarre masturbation method, would you let a dirty old man play with your penis for $5, have you ever had a sexual experience with a family member or animal? etc etc.

If you answer the honest and correct answer to these, i will give you some green, i will know if your lying as im a phycologist and an expert on this shite, and my answers is yes to all of the above.

Heres your chance to show me and the OC how honest you are, my green is awaiting you.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    HOLD THE PHONE OP, you will have to earn my green, and ive got plenty of it, in fact if im being modest, ive got the 2nd highest rep on MTBR and i soon will over take dirty sancheiz if he is not carefull, so i can boost you out of the red,
    But to get my rep you will have to tell us your most perverted sexual secrets here in this thread.
    Including, do you have inclinations of incest? are you into water sports? whats your most bizarre masturbation method, would you let a dirty old man play with your penis for $5, have you ever had a sexual experience with a family member or animal? etc etc.

If you answer the honest and correct answer to these, i will give you some green, i will know if your lying as im a phycologist and an expert on this shite, and my answers is yes to all of the above.

Heres your chance to show me and the OC how honest you are, my green is awaiting you.
    Mate, you just fell to #3 on the reputation list. You got some work to do to get back up underneath D$.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TAOS1 View Post
    making a thread about yer rep should be grounds for more negs.....
    Honestly I thought this was to be true myself, but I had so much neg at the time I thought that a couple more negs wouldent reall matter, the outcome is suprising!
    -Thoreau

rubber side down
    can you please also request answers from Nic on this one? A friend was asking
    TAOS on pinkbike

mtbr member

I do not have inclinations of incest, I have two brothers and I am not gay. Although admittedly I did have s sexual attraction to my cousin when I saw a picture of her. Then I learned that she was my cousin was in fact my cousin. After learning of this that sexual desire subsided as I was disgusted with my own self. I am into some water sports; although, I am from Alaska (hence the name) I have visited California it is a great place to do some beach gazing, if you can pick up what I am Putin down. Other then doing some lookin, I enjoy sailing and body surfing, both in and outside the bedroom. I have not had another sexual experience with another family member or animal, but animals were in the room when it was taking place. I may let a dirty old man play with my penis for $5 if I could not identify him and his face was covered. I have a bizarre fantasy for doin it outside on the beach or preferably on a Mountian after a week long trek through he wilderness. And for all my masterbation needs I visit Jackenworld.com: The Leading Jack In World Site on the Net Did I hit all the awkward bases?
    -Thoreau

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast