Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,808

    As I was sitting...

    ...in a small and thankfully well-ventilated room this morning, I got to thinking about expressions we might make up that are gleaned from modern 'culture' that explain something particularly well. For me this morning, as I gazed lovingly between my legs, I thought that the expression "To have a good five dollar" was particularly apt...
    It's all Here. Now.

  2. #2
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,427
    what does five dollars get you these days? Seems you can do better with your own five fingers.
    fap

  3. #3
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,997
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    ...in a small and thankfully well-ventilated room this morning, I got to thinking about expressions we might make up that are gleaned from modern 'culture' that explain something particularly well. For me this morning, as I gazed lovingly between my legs, I thought that the expression "To have a good five dollar" was particularly apt...



    Keep setting those goals high.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,782
    You're should focus on your breathing when you meditate, rocker.
    Noogie...Noogie...Noogie.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bikemaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    974
    I was petting my dog this morning, laughing about how he behaved when he went to visit my boyfriend's mom. He kept pissing all over the place, even though he is perfectly house trained. He only peed in the first week we got him, then he was fine. When we had originally gone to pick him up at the shelter, he was running around the office pissing on everything he could lift his little leg over. My parents had two female dogs, never had any problems with them. Then they got a male dog, and they CANNOT get him to stop! They just bought an expensive handheld carpet cleaner and deal with it...

    So, boy dog pissing on stuff compulsively to claim it as theirs? They just arrive on the scene of somewhere new, piss on it, and it is suddenly theirs. Then the next male dog to come by does the same thing. And the previous male dog just has to pee more to get it back. Etc. etc. That is the meaning of 'pissing contest'.

  6. #6
    re member
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,919
    Dog currency.
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

  7. #7
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB View Post
    what does five dollars get you these days? Seems you can do better with your own five fingers.
    Nicole!!! That is NOT what I was referring to! That's a five finger shandy!
    It's all Here. Now.

  8. #8
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,427
    i reread it 5 times and just couldnt figure it out!!!
    fap

  9. #9
    check your six
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikemaya View Post
    I was petting my dog this morning, laughing about how he behaved when he went to visit my boyfriend's mom. He kept pissing all over the place, even though he is perfectly house trained. He only peed in the first week we got him, then he was fine. When we had originally gone to pick him up at the shelter, he was running around the office pissing on everything he could lift his little leg over. My parents had two female dogs, never had any problems with them. Then they got a male dog, and they CANNOT get him to stop! They just bought an expensive handheld carpet cleaner and deal with it...

    So, boy dog pissing on stuff compulsively to claim it as theirs? They just arrive on the scene of somewhere new, piss on it, and it is suddenly theirs. Then the next male dog to come by does the same thing. And the previous male dog just has to pee more to get it back. Etc. etc. That is the meaning of 'pissing contest'.
    This is why female dogs are far superior to males. Femals pee downward and don't "lift the leg". Sure you may get spot on the carpet but you wont get piss on the leg of your chairs, couch, corners of walls, ect... haha..
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  10. #10
    human dehumidifier
    Reputation: wv_bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,268
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    "To have a good five dollar"
    I don't know what the heck that means


    and I'm glad of it
    NFL will punish America for its sins with Katy Perry as the Super Bowl halftime show.

  11. #11
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,371
    Quote Originally Posted by wv_bob View Post
    I don't know what the heck that means


    and I'm glad of it
    people say funny things when they are drunk
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  12. #12
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,808
    No one seen the Subway commercial?!?
    It's all Here. Now.

  13. #13
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,808
    God you guys are slow!
    It's all Here. Now.

  14. #14
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    20,374
    Somthing about the desert heat can have this effect.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  15. #15
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,808
    Jeez! I'll get me coat...
    It's all Here. Now.

  16. #16
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,247
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    people say funny things when they are drunk
    how about when they're stoned?
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bikemaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    974
    *turns head to the side*

    You TV zombies are weird...

  18. #18
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,808
    Just for Nicole...

    subway's any 5 dollar footlong ad 2010 #1 [HD] - YouTube

    And I am not talking bodily appendage, rather bodily expendage... sorry...
    It's all Here. Now.

  19. #19
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,427
    hhaahah. i should have known. i love that song. i walk around singing it, no lie.
    fap

  20. #20
    Trail Prospector
    Reputation: Flyin_W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,785
    Ugggggggggh!

    I too missed the clue, and thanks, rockerc for the image that killed my appetite.
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

Similar Threads

  1. Buying a fork that's been sitting around a while
    By Vah_Nay in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 01:04 PM
  2. sitting up to much or not enough gap from here to there?
    By LvilleFan in forum Beginner's Corner
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 03:30 PM
  3. "Sitting on" versus "sitting in" SE Stout
    By CEKSTOY in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 07:51 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •