Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups

FAT BIKES

WINTER APPAREL

TRAINERS

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,890

    I could get into this new loo

    I've been waiting for something like this.

    Toilet of the future? You might want to sit down for this
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  2. #2
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,886
    so how do you use it? do you squat or sit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  3. #3
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,543
    Happy belated World Toilet Day (November 19th)

    http://worldtoiletday.org/
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  4. #4
    The White Jeff W
    Reputation: jeffw-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,103
    Interesting. They've been talking about the SquattyPotty on Howard Stern. Basically it gets you into the squat position on current cans.

    The ORIGINAL Squatty Potty toilet stool - Official Website
    No moss...

  5. #5
    the Great and Powerful
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    22,894
    Quote Originally Posted by nwbikur View Post
    I've been waiting for something like this.

    Toilet of the future? You might want to sit down for this
    The hole in the top needs to be bigger in order to accommodate my Johnson AND my dropping simultaneously.
    Go toward the light. Fear not. Lord Hawg is waiting for you on the other side.

  6. #6
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    24,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    The hole in the top needs to be bigger in order to accommodate my Johnson AND my dropping simultaneously.
    Why are you taking a crap with another dude named Johnson. And why do you refer to him as "yours".
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  7. #7
    the Great and Powerful
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    22,894
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Why are you taking a crap with another dude named Johnson. And why do you refer to him as "yours".
    Conserving water. One flush is better on our planet than two. You gonna give me sh!t about conservation now, too?!
    Go toward the light. Fear not. Lord Hawg is waiting for you on the other side.

  8. #8
    I Bewieve!
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,677
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffw-13 View Post
    Interesting. They've been talking about the SquattyPotty on Howard Stern. Basically it gets you into the squat position on current cans.

    The ORIGINAL Squatty Potty toilet stool - Official Website
    Great,now I'm getting adds for the Squatty Potty on the mtbr side panel >>>

    Pretty good idea,IMO.But I'm cheap,I'll just stack something up around the base to put my feet on.Or wear some tall platforms when I go #2.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,531
    Where are the three seashells?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Follow MTBR on Facebook