View Poll Results: Should Hutch Be Pardoned?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Pardon Hutch.He didn't deserve this.

    54 79.41%
  • No, He's a troublemaker

    3 4.41%
  • Hutch Who??

    11 16.18%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 256
  1. #101
    > /dev/null 2&>1
    Reputation: Procter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,182
    What is the offending thread?

  2. #102
    Terrain Sculptor
    Reputation: Trail Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,685
    Quote Originally Posted by ddprocter View Post
    What is the offending thread?
    Now THAT is a good question.

    Hutch took some very good older threads and resurrected them in an attempt to bring MTBR back to its former self from the whiney pissing contest that it has become. It seems he did too good of a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja's Son
    You may be happy to hear that my dad has kicked cancer's ass. Now he's looking for whoever sent it.

  3. #103
    mtbr member
    Reputation: shwinn8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    I am.

    Who else is?
    just curious was all
    '11 Jedi
    '01 Rocket 88 Stage3
    '00 Homegrown

  4. #104
    mtbr member
    Reputation: carverboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    550
    free him already shesh......
    UGG boots will germinate Paris Hilton like intellect in your soles!

  5. #105
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,729
    ok, who are the 2 people that don't know Hutch?
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!
    INSTAGRAM -> hawaii808MTB
    FACEBOOK -> Big Island Mountain Biking

  6. #106
    Registered text offender
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    Hutch took some very good older threads and resurrected them in an attempt to bring MTBR back to its former self from the whiney pissing contest that it has become. It seems he did too good of a job.
    I must have missed something in the user agreement as I fail to understand what it was about it that Hutch breached.

    Locked without first receiving a warning certainly seems overreaching, especially considering what an asset he has proven to be to the board.

  7. #107
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Free hutch!



    -S

  8. #108
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    FREE HUTCH!

    Badabump!!



    -S

  9. #109
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,709
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Quote: How do you know he didn't get an infraction warning?


    Uhmmm, because he is "locked, time out".
    They always give warnings before lock-outs. At least they used to. Which mod sent him the PM alerting him?

  10. #110
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    ok, who are the 2 people that don't know Hutch?
    When I post a poll, there's no hiding behind your computer screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hutch Mega thread-hutch-snip.png  

    Its all ****s and Giggles until somebody Giggles and ****s

  11. #111
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,729
    ^^ouch...lol..

    ok, now we have another funny guy. 3 people who apparently don't know who Hutch is.
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!
    INSTAGRAM -> hawaii808MTB
    FACEBOOK -> Big Island Mountain Biking

  12. #112
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,660
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    They always give warnings before lock-outs. At least they used to. Which mod sent him the PM alerting him?
    Does it really surprise you that mods can be vindictive and lash out at forum members without warning? Mods can do almost anything they want to members.
    I could get the ban hammer myself just for starting this thread.
    Its all ****s and Giggles until somebody Giggles and ****s

  13. #113
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Free hutch from the dog box, its dark and cold in there and its snowing where he is, he must be scared and freezing and his all by himself..

    Poor Hutch, he must feel like an abandoned child, what sort of family abandons their child?
    This could scar his emotional state forever like it did mine when i was put in the dog box.

    Im writing this with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat im that upset, this has really effected everybody, i couldnt even get out of bed this morning i am so depressed and upset about this, infact if Hutch is not released i think im very close to self harm, and we dont want that do we Chum.

    Hutch is the NELSON MANDELA of this site, please re instate him, im on the edge Chum, and its only getting worse every second im awake.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  14. #114
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,729
    ^^ wow, mods, I wouldn't want to be the cause of Tone's death just because of some petty little thing. That's some heavy stuff to carry for the rest of your life.

    Let Hutch be free!!
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!
    INSTAGRAM -> hawaii808MTB
    FACEBOOK -> Big Island Mountain Biking

  15. #115
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,356
    Bump.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  16. #116
    Terrain Sculptor
    Reputation: Trail Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,685
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    free hutch!

    Badabump!!

    -s
    Name:  Image3.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  39.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja's Son
    You may be happy to hear that my dad has kicked cancer's ass. Now he's looking for whoever sent it.

  17. #117
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,602
    Free Hutch, this was too extreme a sentence without prior warning. A full governor pardon is in order.
    And this mod who was apparently outed for anonymous negative repping did it to me after they changed the anonymity of the Rep system. Duh there's his name. He did upon me initiating my poll on a law suit against mtbr for stealing our Rep away. Even though that thread was obviously meant as a joke. So he negative reps me. I immediately P.M. him and apologize for offending him and it was meant as a joke.

    I then edited my thread stating it is a joke. I sit back expecting him to positive rep me with an apology to make up for the negative Rep he gave me. I never heard from him again. This brings to mind a question of mine: Are mods allowed to give out rep? BTW this is the thread he negative repped me on.
    Seeking MTBR members…/ Poll
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 01-06-2013 at 10:41 PM.
    Progress: Just because we have always done it that way is no reason to keep doing it that way.

  18. #118
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    Name:  Image3.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  39.3 KB
    Name:  128343d1175322197-dog-ownerz-breeds-o-srsly.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  39.8 KB

    Well, it's worth it to get tossed into the brig with hutch.

    -S

  19. #119
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    Free Hutch, this was too extreme a sentence without prior warning. A full governor pardon is in order.
    And this mod who was apparently outed for anonymous negative repping did it to me after they changed the anonymity of the Rep system. Duh there's his name. He did upon me initiating my poll on a law suit against mtbr for stealing our Rep away. Even though that thread was obviously meant as a joke. So he negative reps me. I immediately P.M. him and apologize for offending him and it was meant as a joke. I then edited my thread stating it is a joke. I sit back expecting him to positive rep me with an apology to make up for the negative Rep he gave me. I never heard from him again. This brings to mind a question of mine: Are mods allowed to give out rep? BTW this is the thread he negative repped me on.
    Mtbr Forums - View Poll Results
    Much butthurt around these parts.....

    I am disappoint.



    -S

  20. #120
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,729
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!
    INSTAGRAM -> hawaii808MTB
    FACEBOOK -> Big Island Mountain Biking

  21. #121
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    ok, who are the 2 people that don't know Hutch?
    I was the first to not know who Hutch is.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  22. #122
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,729
    ^^ I thought that was your "O" face?
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!
    INSTAGRAM -> hawaii808MTB
    FACEBOOK -> Big Island Mountain Biking

  23. #123
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,602

    Rumors

    What do you think Hutch is doing in his off time.
    I heard a rumor that he has been sitting around the house teasing his dog.
    Ultimate Dog Tease - YouTube
    Progress: Just because we have always done it that way is no reason to keep doing it that way.

  24. #124
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,602
    He once flew from N.Y. N.Y. to Paris on the wing of a 747 because he can.
    Progress: Just because we have always done it that way is no reason to keep doing it that way.

  25. #125
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,356
    He's probably discovered that there's actually life outside of the forums. When he found out that he was temporarily timed out, he shut down his computer, went into fetal position, and mourned. The next day, he was cooking breakfast when a beautiful woman walked by his house. He ventured outside, only to realize that there are beautiful women in real life. He's currently roaming the streets of NY, finding a different woman every night. He'll probably become so engrossed in this new lifestyle that he may not return to us, even when he time out is over.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  26. #126
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,602
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    He's probably discovered that there's actually life outside of the forums. When he found out that he was temporarily timed out, he shut down his computer, went into fetal position, and mourned. The next day, he was cooking breakfast when a beautiful woman walked by his house. He ventured outside, only to realize that there are beautiful women in real life. He's currently roaming the streets of NY, finding a different woman every night. He'll probably become so engrossed in this new lifestyle that he may not return to us, even when he time out is over.
    Mods check please! Now that I paid my bill can I be banned.
    Progress: Just because we have always done it that way is no reason to keep doing it that way.

  27. #127
    ride more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,623
    This is a current thread, not a necro bump.... Free Hutch !

  28. #128
    ******
    Reputation: monzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    If DJ gets a ban, I want one too. BUMP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

  29. #129
    On wuss patrol
    Reputation: Glide the Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,888
    Anyone organizing his return party? I have some ideas.
    Sometimes, you need to go fast enough that the trail is a blur to find clarity. -- Wild Bill

  30. #130
    ride more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,623
    A return party is a great idea...what did you have in mind?

  31. #131
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,145
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    He once flew from N.Y. N.Y. to Paris on the wing of a 747 because he can.
    I think we should include the fact that he was under that wing carrying the plane and that the pilot had all of the jet motors turned off....

  32. #132
    gran jefe
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,688
    ....
    Last edited by Bill in Houston; 01-09-2013 at 07:24 AM.

  33. #133
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,618
    i voted snugglepuff!
    fap

  34. #134
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    Free Hutch, this was too extreme a sentence without prior warning. A full governor pardon is in order.
    And this mod who was apparently outed for anonymous negative repping did it to me after they changed the anonymity of the Rep system. Duh there's his name. He did upon me initiating my poll on a law suit against mtbr for stealing our Rep away. Even though that thread was obviously meant as a joke. So he negative reps me. I immediately P.M. him and apologize for offending him and it was meant as a joke.

    I then edited my thread stating it is a joke. I sit back expecting him to positive rep me with an apology to make up for the negative Rep he gave me. I never heard from him again. This brings to mind a question of mine: Are mods allowed to give out rep? BTW this is the thread he negative repped me on.
    Seeking MTBR members…/ Poll
    Mods have no limit to their rep, they can give and take as much as they like every day, suppose they deserve something for giving up their time for little or nothing.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  35. #135
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sasquatch rides a SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,557
    I don't spend much time at all here anymore, but it's discouraging to log on for once and see what happened to Hutch. Real classy MTBR. Let's get back to the basics, shall we?

  36. #136
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,939
    Have Kings bowed before Hutch? That is the question.

  37. #137
    banned
    Reputation: Mojo Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,095
    Does this mean free bear trap pedals for everyone?

  38. #138
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,763
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy View Post
    Have Kings bowed before Hutch? That is the question.

    Hutch uses Kings for foot stools and Queens for end tables, to hold his beer, of course!

  39. #139
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,763
    I'll go on record, free Hutch!

  40. #140
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    As a matter of fact, he is planning world domination with Tone's. They will split the world to two hemispheres and establish a new global repping system. Butthurt will be a punishable offence, offenders will be robbed off all their belly button lint and the minuscule minority with balls will be hung by them.

  41. #141
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    As a matter of fact, he is planning world domination with Tone's. They will split the world to two hemispheres and establish a new global repping system. Butthurt will be a punishable offence, offenders will be robbed off all their belly button lint and the minuscule minority with balls will be hung by them.
    I just got off the phone to him, he was masturbating like a man possessed while i was talking to him,
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  42. #142
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,763
    ^^^

  43. #143
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    I just got off the phone to him, he was masturbating like a man possessed while i was talking to him,
    He is just trying to get on the same mental wave with you.

  44. #144
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,261
    very well. take the batman into custody. i am the batman.

    now free Hutch.

  45. #145
    ride more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,623
    Free Hutch bump

  46. #146
    Registered text offender
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,137
    Did Hutch just get pardoned and vote himself a troublemaker?

  47. #147
    ride more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,623
    Looks like ONE person thinks he is a troublemaker... Booooo

  48. #148
    fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    Reputation: CHUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    8,614
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    ...Are mods allowed to give out rep?..
    Yes.

    Mods play by the exact same rules for rep as all other MTBR members.

    If I rep you (neg or pos) I cannot rep you again for 100 unique reps given to other members.

    Now, Admins can go rep happy - they got 'juice'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Mods have no limit to their rep, they can give and take as much as they like every day, suppose they deserve something for giving up their time for little or nothing.
    Please see above
    Click Here for Forum Rules

  49. #149
    gran jefe
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,688
    ....
    Last edited by Bill in Houston; 01-09-2013 at 07:24 AM.

  50. #150
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbucket View Post
    Fry the neg repper !
    huh ya meant to say free Hutch right
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •