Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    King of Middle Earth

Help write the "OC Horror Story" Volume One

I will start. You add the next scene.

It's a cool night in the mountains with a slight breeze that has the Fall colored leaves in the trees flicking in the moon light. The road is long and narrow, full of tight twists and turns. We've driven 31 miles of the 43 miles to get through the pass. Suddenly,...
    fee-fy-fo-fum...

Hutch is my Hero
    Oct 2005
    Everyone was having lot's of fun..........then the purge hit.

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    So we slammed on the brakes and swerved to the left barely missing the purge. And in doing so slde swiped a large Moose. As we ricashayed off and now heading straight on with a ……
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

re member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    So we slammed on the brakes and swerved to the left barely missing the purge. And in doing so slde swiped a large Moose. As we ricashayed off and now heading straight on with a ……
    Raven.

and the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
    On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
    And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
    And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
    And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted---nevermore.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Avatar
    WOOF!
    My videos on Vimeo

pin it
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    Raven.

and the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
    On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
    And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
    And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
    And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted---nevermore.
    The Raven stared into the headlights then picked up a discarded sandwich off the road and flew off
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

dru
    mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    .......to its nest where it shared the sandwich with its babies. As we all know Corvids are naturally attracted to shiny things so in that nest was a gold key. It was an ornate key, and quite out of the ordinary, seeming perhaps ancient. The kind of key that a banker would have carried on a gold chain hidden inside his waist coat. The raven hadn't spotted it from far above, lying amongst the rotted bones of a man, but was attracted nevertheless. Aside from remnants of tattered clothes, and some shoes, there wasn't much left of the man as the coyotes had worked him over pretty good by the time the raven was flying by. The man's bright red Nike high-tops were what the raven saw, but they were too big to carry off so the raven took the key instead....
    occasional cyclist

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by dru View Post
    .......to its nest where it shared the sandwich with its babies. As we all know Corvids are naturally attracted to shiny things so in that nest was a gold key. It was an ornate key, and quite out of the ordinary, seeming perhaps ancient. The kind of key that a banker would have carried on a gold chain hidden inside
    his waist coat. The raven hadn't spotted it from far
    above, lying amongst the rotted bones of a man,
    but was attracted nevertheless. Aside from
    remnants of tattered clothes, and some shoes,
    there wasn't much left of the man as the coyotes
    had worked him over pretty good by the time the
    raven was flying by. The man's bright red Nike
    high-tops were what the raven saw, but they were
    too big to carry off so the raven took the key
    instead....
    And off the raven flew over the countryside for miles and miles. Carrying the bankers key dangling from his feet on a gold chain. He finally reached the edge of a small country town. As he approached he noticed a carnival with an old style freak show of sorts. Not wanting to get caught up in the carnival activity he pushed on.

Now running out of steam and looking for a place to rest. He spotted a place to perch for a breather. Aproaching a light post on the sidewalk of a bank he came in for a landing, but just as he put out his landing gear the key and chain fell to the sidewalk below. A bearded woman was passing by and picked it up and ………
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 09-29-2013 at 12:57 PM.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

Ride More, Whine Less
    ...continued walking. The raven had a heart attack as a result of the great flight and fell dead to the sidewalk moments after the bearded woman walked by. A cougar, without beard or fur, kicked the raven off her corner and continued pacing in the dim light of dusk.

High Desert MTBer
    ...and meanwhile the bearded lady continued walking, down to the end of the street where the street lights did not quite reach... suddenly, what looked like a Unicorn stepped out from the undergrowth, and growled at the bearded lady. Yes, Growled! At first glance it looked like a unicorn, but on closer inspection she realised that it's two rear hoofs looked odd, in fact, she saw that its whole rear end was reversed and faced backwards! She gasped, and as the unicorn turned its cute head toward her in the dim light, she saw that one whole side of its head was just bare skull with tatters of glistening flesh hanging off the ivory bones... Its single horn sparkled in the faint light, and as she gasped again, the unicorn spoke, the words disjointed and broken thru its tattered mouth... "Give me the key!!!"...
    It's all Here. Now.

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    ...and meanwhile the bearded lady continued walking, down to the end of the street where the street lights did not quite reach... suddenly, what looked like a Unicorn stepped out from the undergrowth, and growled at the bearded lady. Yes, Growled! At first glance it looked like a unicorn, but on closer inspection she realised that it's two rear hoofs looked odd, in fact, she saw that its whole rear end was reversed and faced backwards! She gasped, and as the unicorn turned its cute head toward her in the dim light, she saw that one whole side of its head was just bare skull with tatters of glistening flesh hanging off the ivory bones... Its single horn sparkled in the faint light, and as she gasped again, the unicorn spoke, the words disjointed and broken thru its tattered mouth... "Give me the key!!!"...

.....so in complete fear for her life the bearded woman handed over the key. And in doing so she received another grrrr..growl from the menacing beast of a Unicorn. The flesh ripped Unicorn galloped on two of it's rearward facing leg's down the sidewalk. The bearded woman watched in horror as the menacing flesh dripping Unicorn hung a quick left and entered the bank and....
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

This was not your ordinary bank. There was something peculiar about this place. The ceiling was decorated with bones and skulls. The walls dripping with flesh and blood. The whole place smelled like the inside of Hawg's mouth the morning after a mexican fiesta. The Unicorn walked slow and steady towards the back of the bank. He has been here before. In fact, this is home. His master, The Banker, ruler of the undead, resides here. With the key hanging from his neck, the Unicorn comes to the door of his powerful master. The door slowly opens.....
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

King of Middle Earth
    Intermission: I am too scared now to post any replies!

OK, carry on...
    fee-fy-fo-fum...

High Desert MTBer
    The sight that greets the unicorn makes him take a step back in surprise. On the ground in front of The Banker lies a woman, no beard, but unmistakably a woman...

Help write the &quot;OC Horror Story&quot; Volume One-teddy-ruxpin-saw2-595x334.png

The Banker sits and gazes impassively at the corpse at his feet...

He lifts his eyes to the unicorn and says "Give me the key Hopalong, and let me tell you a story..."
    It's all Here. Now.

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    This was not your ordinary bank. There was something peculiar about this place. The ceiling was decorated with bones and skulls. The walls dripping with flesh and blood. The whole place smelled like the inside of Hawg's mouth the morning after a mexican fiesta. The Unicorn walked slow and steady towards the back of the bank. He has been here before. In fact, this is home. His master, The Banker, ruler of the undead, resides here. With the key hanging from his neck, the Unicorn comes to the door of his powerful master. The door slowly opens.....
    ……and there standing before the Unicorn stood his master. A 6 legged shark with jaws gaping 8' in diameter. The Unicorn with his backwards facing
    two feet and his half flesh dripping bone exposed
    face handed over the gold chained bank key. His
    master shark sporting 6 legs and 8' in diameter gaping jaws gently nibbled the key from the Unicornd hoofs. Just when the Unicorn thought he was home free the door behind him slammed shut and locked. His master the shark saw the fear in the Unicorns face and……
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    ……and there standing before the Unicorn stood his master. A 6 legged shark with jaws gaping 8' in diameter. The Unicorn with his backwards facing
    two feet and his half flesh dripping bone exposed
    face handed over the gold chained bank key. His
    master shark sporting 6 legs and 8' in diameter gaping jaws gently nibbled the key from the Unicornd hoofs. Just when the Unicorn thought he was home free the door behind him slammed shut and locked. His master the shark saw the fear in the Unicorns face and……
    And the master began telling a story:

"It's a cool night in the mountains with a slight breeze that has the Fall colored leaves in the trees flicking in the moon light. The road is long and narrow, full of tight twists and turns. We've driven 31 miles of the 43 miles to get through the pass. Suddenly,..."
    I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

re member
    Quote Originally Posted by My Avatar
    WOOF!
    My videos on Vimeo

~Disc~Golf~
    And suddenly realized there was a voice over the intercom...

"Groups 2a and 1c are free to leave. All others report to the main hall"
    Honestly, you just take a deep breath and say Fuck it.

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    And then I woke up.
    I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

Front Range, Colorado
    Oooooo
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    And the master began telling a story:

"It's a cool night in the mountains with a slight breeze that has the Fall colored leaves in the trees flicking in the moon light. The road is long and narrow, full of tight twists and turns. We've driven
    31 miles of the 43 miles to get through the pass.
    Suddenly,..."
    ……the shark master came to and awoke from his stooper. He realized he had been telling a story. He looked the flesh dipping,bone showing Unicorn
    direct in his big black empty eyes. And with one
    lurch chomped down clamping his 8' diameter
    jaws onto the Unicorn. Engulfing his entire head
    and slicing through with scalpel sharp teeth. The
    Unicorns head disappeared as the Master Shark
    swollowed the body of the Unicorn went limp and fell to the floor. Blood sqirting 20' straight to the ceiling.

The Shark Master then turned and scurried out with his six 12' legs. He walked through the door spilling back out onto the sidewalk in full view of hundreds of humans. He turned and rushed down the sidewalk as the humans………
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

High Desert MTBer
    ...trampled each other in their haste to escape the ravening, reverse-threaded-unicorn-killing shark beast from the Banker's lair. All the humans that is but one... One of them, tall, muscled, tanned and lithe, smelling only slightly of fish, drew himself up before the reverse-threaded-unicorn-killing shark beast from the Banker's lair, and exclaimed in a loud voice: "G'day mate! By the power of me, Tone's, I command you to step, or slither, aside!!!"
    The reverse-threaded-unicorn-killing shark beast from the Banker's lair reared back in surprise at this intrusion upon his haste, and replied: "What manner of man dares to stand in my way???"...
    It's all Here. Now.

King of Middle Earth
    ..."It is I, SuperTones!" yelled the frightening fisherman from Down Under. "You ate the teller I was trying to hook up with!"...
    fee-fy-fo-fum...

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    ..."It is I, SuperTones!" yelled the frightening fisherman from Down Under. "You ate the teller I was trying to hook up with!"...
    GRRRRRRR…growled the 12' tall Shark master "get back in your boat" or I'll ……
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

King of Middle Earth
    GRRRRRRR…growled the 12' tall Shark master "get back in your boat" or I'll ……
    ..."yull what??? Ya bloody shame for a shark!"...
    fee-fy-fo-fum...

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    ..."yull what??? Ya bloody shame for a shark!"...
    …Ill chew that rubber suit right off ya GRRR Growled the Shark Master to Tones. As Tones gave him a funny sheepish look. Not having the ability to form audible words due to the ball gag still stuck in his mouth. Mumo jumbo mumbo,jumbo Tones spoke. Then like the Gods were looking down upon thee a giant rogue wave came barrelling down upon them. As the water subsided Tones stood on his wreck of a boat all alone.

He scanned the horizon and the Shark Master was gone. He even lost his ball gag the water was that torrent. As he scanned in search of the beastly Shark Master his binoculars locked on some life
    form. He couldn't make out what it was, it was so blurry. He adjusted and adjusted the binoculars
    but to no avail. Then it dawned on him to remove the binoculars from his face. "Qrikers" he yelled "it's a bloody Moose" "and it's on my boat". And it's bloody" He realised that this bloody giant Moose had been washed up on to his boat by the rogue wave.

Tones looked that bloody Moose direct in the eyes and said "qrikers what the hell do you want"? The Moose responded "I was side swiped yesterday 10 miles that way [he pointed with his right hoof] by some crazy human, and I'm ……
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast