mtbr member
    Apr 2013

Help a fellow MTBer out.

During my down time I enjoy the rather small sport of hydrofoiling. A company that makes the ski's we ride is hosting a video competition. I edited a video and entered the contest. All you need to do is follow the link and LIKE. That's it. This is not a marketing scheme. All you have to do to help is LIKE the post the link directs you to. If you have 5 minutes of free time and want to see what hydrofoiling is all about please enjoy the video too! Thanks in advance!

https://www.facebook.com/XAirFoils/p...98106593537129

mtbr member
    I don't do Twit-book....

sorry.
    Hey Miraculous... Go Raiders ! .
    -Dad

AZ
    banned
    The fail is strong in the book of faces.

I eat cats
    I too am not one to Face Books so can't LIKE it but it was a pretty cool video. Reminds me of my days hucking it my wakeboard back in HS and college. Not a river rat anymore though, mainly due to the cost of running a boat all the time. B.ust O.ut A.nother T.housand!

No Stranger to danger....
    I hate hydrofoiling, just another thing that destroys the peace and quite for others on the water..

Nothing i hate more that water skiers, jetskis etc, with their loud boats tearing up the water ways, infecting everybody else with their loud motors, the wash from their boats eroding the shore in places that havnt seen wash from a boat in millions of years, its a very selfish sport, most out here dont give a **** about others on the water, they just care about themselves, they are just rev heads on the water.

Jet skis and water ski boats have been banned from sydney harbour and it was a great day, i got immence joy seeing them all upset, it was a great day for the water ways and the people that use them.

It just gets me annoyed that some people can be so selfish, but in fact they are so selfish they see no problem with it, tearing up and down the waterways destroying everybody elses day, eroding sensitive shore lines seems normal to them, it just goes hand in hand with the types of people that like that sort of stuff.

Sorry about the rant, but im just very very passionate about this topic, the waterways are very close to my heart and how i make a living.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

King of Middle Earth
    The string of red chicklets grows and grows...
    fee-fy-fo-fum...

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Thanks for the support. Even if you don't LIKE I hope you all enjoy the video.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013

AZ
    banned
    Anyone remember this twit from a Prius thread? Here's one of his gems:

"I rather enjoyed reading this thread. I will remember it while driving my 8,000 pound diesel truck. And if I ever see a Prius with a bike rack on the back I'll be sure to blow some smoke your way. "

No Stranger to danger....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty $anchez View Post
    Anyone remember this twit from a Prius thread? Here's one of his gems:

"I rather enjoyed reading this thread. I will remember it while driving my 8,000 pound diesel truck. And if I ever see a Prius with a bike rack on the back I'll be sure to blow some smoke your way. "
    AZ the types of guys that are into tearing up and down a lake or waterway with a load boat to destroy the waterways and everybody elses day are amongst the most selfish kinds of guys on the planet, i cant think of a more selfish sport, the post youve just quoted proves my point.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

mtbr member
    Wow,
    That's Powerful stuff!
    Never thought I'd get to say that, and much like the Prius posts, mean just more Ka rap.
    UGG boots will germinate Paris Hilton like intellect in your soles!

Hutch is my Hero
    Oct 2005
    S.p.

King of Middle Earth
    ^ "S.p."??? = squirt poop???
    fee-fy-fo-fum...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    ^ "S.p."??? = squirt poop???
    Someone forgot to wash their hands ?
    Hey Miraculous... Go Raiders ! .
    -Dad

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    infecting everybody else with their loud motors,.
    And Blaring potty mouth music every kid on the water can hear.

Sorry Tones , I cannot rep you at the moment.

It's different with a family in a quiet ski/pleasure boat ripping a tube full of kids around. I'd put up with those wakes all day long.

The others... I want to shoot a hole in their boat.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    I hate hydrofoiling, just another thing that destroys the peace and quite for others on the water..

Nothing i hate more that water skiers, jetskis etc, with their loud boats tearing up the water ways, infecting everybody else with their loud motors, the wash from their boats eroding the shore in places that havnt seen wash from a boat in millions of years, its a very selfish sport, most out here dont give a **** about others on the water, they just care about themselves, they are just rev heads on the water.

Jet skis and water ski boats have been banned from sydney harbour and it was a great day, i got immence joy seeing them all upset, it was a great day for the water ways and the people that use them.

It just gets me annoyed that some people can be so selfish, but in fact they are so selfish they see no problem with it, tearing up and down the waterways destroying everybody elses day, eroding sensitive shore lines seems normal to them, it just goes hand in hand with the types of people that like that sort of stuff.

Sorry about the rant, but im just very very passionate about this topic, the waterways are very close to my heart and how i make a living.
    If it makes you feel better my boat has never been on a natural lake. Only man made reservoirs. And I know I kind of fall into that stereotype but as you can see we are fairly good at our sport and that takes a passion for progression. Most people I have met that are passionate about something tend to be pretty darn respectful. I don't have a loud boat. I don't have a loud stereo. I don't need a big wake to do what I do and believe it or not the bill of my hat is not flat.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbucket View Post
    And Blaring potty mouth music every kid on the water can hear.

Sorry Tones , I cannot rep you at the moment.

It's different with a family in a quiet ski/pleasure boat ripping a tube full of kids around. I'd put up with those wakes all day long.

The others... I want to shoot a hole in their boat.
    As much as I don't care for tubers because they chew up the water I would rather have a family boat tubing then the go-fast loud-azz, drunk boats that are all to common on the water.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Reported as spam.
    You're so cute internet tough guy. Noogie...Noogie...Noogie.

High Desert MTBer
    Grrr... I've been away for a few days and this happens?!?
    It's all Here. Now.

High Desert MTBer
    Is this you too Powerful?

Shameless - Tucson MTB

From my local MTB site here... the infection is spreading!
    It's all Here. Now.