Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 365
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,148

    HAWG, the all mighty, and all powerful...

    I may very well be the next great leader of the people in the history of the world. It's true and I have a few facts to back it up.

  2. #2
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    Meh, my dog told me I was the next great leader.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Hawg, a fortune cookie doesn't count as a fact.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,148
    You shouldn't doubt before you know the facts that are written in history...

    Doubters are sinners.

  5. #5
    check your six
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,181
    I hear there is an opening in the North Korean regime.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  6. #6
    gone walk about
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,284
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    I hear there is an opening in the North Korean regime.
    yes so please submit your resume and wait for them to make contact.

  7. #7
    check your six
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    yes so please submit your resume and wait for them to make contact.
    But... but I don't wanna go.. I was recommending HAWG an open position to practice his supreme ruling skills. You know, kind of like "pre-gaming"
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  8. #8
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,957
    and DJ will take the credit too
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Doubters are sinners.
    Somehow, I doubt this is true.

  10. #10
    gone walk about
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,284
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    But... but I don't wanna go.. I was recommending HAWG an open position to practice his supreme ruling skills. You know, kind of like "pre-gaming"
    yes, yes thats the ticket!

  11. #11
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,602
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    and DJ will take the credit too
    Hey now!!
    I only take credit where credit is due.
    This one,I'm just standing and holding the shovel and pick axe as Hawg dig's the hole.
    Progress: Just because we have always done it that way is no reason to keep doing it that way.

  12. #12
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,957
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Hey now!!
    I only take credit where credit is due.
    This one,I'm just standing and holding the shovel and pick axe as Hawg dig's the hole.
    See now you are taking credit for burying hawg
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fishbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    This one,I'm just standing and holding the shovel and pick axe as Hawg dig's the hole.
    When he finds Water in this huge pit he's digging. Send up North, they are talking Drought here, next spring.

  14. #14
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,602
    We all need to be on our toes while addressing Hawg now.

    Apparently it's 'Sir Prince Hawg.
    Progress: Just because we have always done it that way is no reason to keep doing it that way.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,148
    Let the hole fill with water and I will walk across it w/o falling in. Then, some (and only some) of you will believe.

    The rest of you are doomed...

  16. #16
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Let the hole fill with water and I will walk across it w/o falling in. Then, some (and only some) of you will believe.

    The rest of you are doomed...
    Yes Ma'am
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,826
    I smell bacon barbecue...mmmm....bacon....

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fishbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,259
    I heard a story once about a mighty and all powerful.... then someone opened up the curtain.

    are we still in Kansas?

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,148
    Quote Originally Posted by aerius View Post
    I smell bacon barbecue...mmmm....bacon....
    corn fed

  20. #20
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775

    HAWG, the all mighty, and all powerful...

    Hawg. You are amazing! You are the greatest! The world is better because of you. Can I be second in charge?


    What is the sound, you say.


    It sounds like a sharpening steel being used, you say.

    Why should I look over there, you say.

    Heyyall hangs a sign up. It reads Hawg was here, momentarily, but his reign ended quickly on account of a freak accident.
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

  21. #21
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,763
    When you are at the top, there is only one way you can go................................................ .....Down.

  22. #22
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,602
    Hawg did you forget to wear your helmet on that last ride.
    Progress: Just because we have always done it that way is no reason to keep doing it that way.

  23. #23
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,559
    Or, his shorts were just a tad too tight.



    I mean, yeah Hawg, I'm right there with you, supporting your greatness all the way.


    (Hedging my bets)

  24. #24
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Ive never doubted this hawg..
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,148
    FACT: The very name I was given at birth means "with God" or "like God".

    The doubters are beginning to feel a burning sensation. Sleep may not come restfully tonight to these.

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,148
    Optimus and Tone's, thank you for your faith in me. You may go in peace.

  27. #27
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,430
    Your highness is showing.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,148
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    Your highness is showing.
    Ohhh, thank you for letting me know.

    You may go in peace.

  29. #29
    gone walk about
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,284
    and up from the ground came a bubblin crude.......

  30. #30
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,602
    Sorry for doubting you Sir Prince Hawg.

    So let me get this straight.
    Your name means like God or God like.
    Hmmmmm……
    Hawg= God like
    Mike= God like
    I don't know why I doubted you Sir Prince Hawg it all makes sense now.
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 12-14-2013 at 08:19 AM.
    Progress: Just because we have always done it that way is no reason to keep doing it that way.

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,148
    Fact: Although the real birth date of Jesus in uncertain, my birthday happens to fall upon the day at least one culture believes strongly his birth occurred upon.

    Darkness begins to brighten. Warm light and heat awaits those who believe.

  32. #32
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    You may go in peace.
    Thank you , your all-highness.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  33. #33
    check your six
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,181
    I'm getting scared now... What happens to the "doubters"? Umm... not saying I am one.. just wondering,.. yeah.. that's it.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  34. #34
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Fact: Although the real birth date of Jesus in uncertain, my birthday happens to fall upon the day at least one culture believes strongly his birth occurred upon.

    Darkness begins to brighten. Warm light and heat awaits those who believe.
    Meh I like the cold and snow. It's all fluffy and soft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  35. #35
    gone walk about
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,284
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    Meh I like the cold and snow. It's all fluffy and soft.
    and without uncertainty of birth dates within a given culture...win, win

  36. #36
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,957
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    and without uncertainty of birth dates within a given culture...
    Yeah hawg is only uncertain because he doesn't have enough toes and fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  37. #37
    gone walk about
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,284
    oh my thats rich! Would his nickname be stumpy?

  38. #38
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    The doubters are beginning to feel a burning sensation.
    So my doctor lied to me!!??

    I was wondering why the penicillin wasnt working...

  39. #39
    occ member
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,450
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    Yeah hawg is only uncertain because he doesn't have enough toes and fingers
    Blasphemy!!!

  40. #40
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,957
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    oh my thats rich! Would his nickname be stumpy?
    That is why he just got a letter from Specialized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  41. #41
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,602
    I'm just waiting for Hawg to break down and rattle off this speech upon us.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tEGPNpo...%3DtEGPNpoNDm0
    Progress: Just because we have always done it that way is no reason to keep doing it that way.

  42. #42
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,939
    Hawg is The Chosen One?

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    Hawg is The Chosen One?
    Quite possibly. We're all screwed now, huh?

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,148
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    oh my thats rich! Would his nickname be stumpy?
    I once dated a girl who was missing a hand. My buddies named her "Stumpy" and would often ask me if she had stumped me that day while I was still seeing her.

  45. #45
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    Somehow, I doubt this is true.
    nah, no doubt about it...
    Signature

  46. #46
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,047
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    I hear there is an opening in the North Korean regime.
    yep, now that the uncle is dead, for sure there is an opening...
    Signature

  47. #47
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,047
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    yes, yes thats the ticket!
    ok, ok... Hawg - we want facts.

    please.
    Signature

  48. #48
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,047
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    oh my thats rich! Would his nickname be stumpy?
    negative. that name is trademarked by Specialized. and they WILL sue.
    Signature

  49. #49
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,047
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Hawg did you forget to wear your helmet on that last ride.
    hmm, makes sense now...
    Signature

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,148
    Quote Originally Posted by osokolo View Post
    ok, ok... Hawg - we want facts.

    please.
    Facts will not show you the light.

    Only faith.

    Have faith in me.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mighty Fine Ride
    By schnauzers in forum Passion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 09:14 AM
  2. The Mighty CCDB Air
    By Whafe in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 04:47 PM
  3. Mighty Michaux
    By jmiah in forum Pennsylvania
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 09:17 AM
  4. New ST on Lower Mighty Mulel
    By red5jedi in forum New Mexico
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 05:47 PM
  5. About the all mighty gear
    By C.M.S in forum Beginner's Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 12:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •