• 11-27-2012
    Dion
    Guys who think they don't have "it" anymore - Tell about the last time you got hit on
    I am always surprised, astounded, and completely baffled when younger, hotter women throw a little game my way. I used to be quite the looker back in my day, but "it" is long gone for me. I almost want to nervously shake the girl's hand and tell her "Thank You" for the compliment! Like, "Wow... I dont understand what attractive, physical attribute you could possibly see in me, but thank you!"

    I'm old, wear a wedding ring, and pretty much dress like I don't care anymore (unless it's for work). I don't go anywhere but the bike shop, grocery and hardware store... so it's weird for me to get hit on.

    I have a couple examples of recent interactions, but please share. And let us know if you get the same surprised reaction I do. :lol:
  • 11-27-2012
    53119
    does getting game thrown at you by an extreme cougar count, dion? cuz i had that happen at the park a few weeks back and it creeped me out. At first, i thought ok nice friendly person at the trails then after a few leading questions it was time to politely bail. "IT" balanced out later in the week when a younger woman flirted with me at the grocery store. my perception of "it" stays in flux as i get into my 40s but definitely nice when "it" gets noticed.
  • 11-27-2012
    Dion
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    does getting game thrown at you by an extreme cougar count, dion? cuz i had that happen at the park a few weeks back and it creeped me out. At first, i thought ok nice friendly person at the trails then after a few leading questions it was time to politely bail. "IT" balanced out later in the week when a younger woman flirted with me at the grocery store. my perception of "it" stays in flux as i get into my 40s but definitely nice when "it" gets noticed.

    I say cougars are fair game! Tell on! :D

    I think it's funny when 35 yr. old women consider themselves cougars. To me, they are still young.
  • 11-27-2012
    Sun Burn
    I'm so oblivious to that kind of thing that I wouldn't even notice it if it happened.
  • 11-27-2012
    XLNC
    I purposely avoid these situations... Women are the most expensive hobby there is.
  • 11-27-2012
    AZ
    I'm not narcissist enough to care.
  • 11-27-2012
    ivanovnv
    I don't get to go out much, but I get hit on by girls (30+) in my office and it is happening more and more often. The wife an I have planned an outing this coming weekend, so I can update on status and if it happens outside of my usual routine. However, I can proudly say that since my 40th birthday, I feel more attractive than what I was before. I am a gym rat, at least 6 days a week and I ride a lot. I've lost a ton of weight and I am down to 8% body fat. Girls do find guys more attractive when they keep themselves in shape.

    So, in short, I think you should enjoy it as much as you can, of course provided you don't jeopardize your marriage, and be proud of yourself.
  • 11-27-2012
    Dion
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Sun Burn View Post
    I'm so oblivious to that kind of thing that I wouldn't even notice it if it happened.

    I used to be very oblivious until an ex-girlfriend and my wife have both told me how to recognize it. I think it's because I'm extremely nice to people, especially people at cash registers, clerks, etc. because I grew up doing that sort of work and people treat those workers like crap. So possibly, me being extremely nice to these young ladies may appear as flirting?
  • 11-27-2012
    NicoleB
    older dudes can be hot. they age better than ladies, and it's not fair. Thats why they think they deserve some young thang, and girls latch onto it. At least cougars are becoming popular.
  • 11-27-2012
    net wurker
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    At least cougars are becoming popular.


    I've been trying to warn Hawg about this, but he seems oblivious.
  • 11-27-2012
    random walk
    The last thing resembling "being hit on" was in 1989, when I was working out at the gym with a buddy. He told me some girl on an exercise bike was checking me out. I looked over and it was someone I had met half a year before (at work), but she had been through a breakup at that time and had no interest in dating.

    So I went over and started talking to her, asked her out to lunch and things went from there and we started dating. A few months later she said she had forgotten her contacts that day at the gym and she *thought* she recognized me 20 feet away, but didn't know until I walked up to talk to her.

    So I guess technically, she wasn't hitting on me... which means I really can't remember the *last* time. My senior year of HS in 1980?

    Anyway, we're still married.
  • 11-27-2012
    53119
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I used to be very oblivious until an ex-girlfriend and my wife have both told me how to recognize it. I think it's because I'm extremely nice to people, especially people at cash registers, clerks, etc. because I grew up doing that sort of work and people treat those workers like crap. So possibly, me being extremely nice to these young ladies may appear as flirting?

    i totally get this. i used to bus and wait tables during school and also worked sales at a bike shop so being friendly and striking up conversation is automatic for me. the wife always gives me the "so, whose the new girlfriend?" when it happens. "oh, her? that's my future ex..".
  • 11-27-2012
    Tone's
    Dion, have i ever told you i want to eat you like an ice cream before ?
  • 11-27-2012
    FireFighterHill
    I had a victoria secret model message me on yahoo and tell me she wanted me to watch her play with herself. Does that count? lol
  • 11-27-2012
    Dion
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Dion, have i ever told you i want to eat you like an ice cream before ?

    I love you, Tone... but I can't count this. :lol:
  • 11-27-2012
    Pedalphile
    I was in my van, down by the river when our eyes locked. Yeah, she was only 12, but I had a puppy and a bag of candy.
  • 11-27-2012
    NicoleB
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Pedalphile View Post
    I was in my van, down by the river when our eyes locked. Yeah, she was only 12, but I had a puppy and a bag of candy.

    i was gonna call bullshyt but then i saw your username ;)
  • 11-27-2012
    net wurker
    1 Attachment(s)
    :)...halloween costume?
  • 11-27-2012
    random walk
  • 11-27-2012
    Sun Burn
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I used to be very oblivious until an ex-girlfriend and my wife have both told me how to recognize it. I think it's because I'm extremely nice to people, especially people at cash registers, clerks, etc. because I grew up doing that sort of work and people treat those workers like crap. So possibly, me being extremely nice to these young ladies may appear as flirting?

    I'm a good looking single dude. I need your ex-gf and wife to teach me so that I can take advantage of these situations as they arise. Perhaps we could arrange a correspondence course? :thumbsup:
  • 11-27-2012
    NateHawk
    uh, can't remember the last time a lady (or a girl for that matter) hit on me.

    I recall a couple incidents where dudes hit on me....and man, that $hit was creepy.
  • 11-27-2012
    cyclelicious
    I work in a long term care facility and the residents on my unit are between the ages of 86 to 99.

    I had to stop wearing skirts and heels because the vets would whistle, hoot and say flirty things when I'd go on my daily rounds. Even when I wear business casual some would say "If only you weren't married" or "If I was 50 years younger, you would be my kinda girl" In some ways I'm flattered that they think I have "nice gams", and ask me to be their "pin up girl".... but then I think wow they still notice pretty women and still have sex on the mind and can barely get out of their chairs
  • 11-27-2012
    Pedalphile
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post
    uh, can't remember the last time a lady (or a girl for that matter) hit on me.

    I recall a couple incidents where dudes hit on me....and man, that $hit was creepy.

    That right there says you still got it, whether you want it or not.
  • 11-27-2012
    deke505
    does being asked for marriage from an email from Russia count?

    I wouldn't even know what the signs are.:madman:
  • 11-27-2012
    53119
    "but then I think wow they still notice pretty women and still have sex on the mind and can barely get out of their chairs"

    i'll be doin redbull/viagra cocktails between 86-99yrs old then. don't hate on me you damn chair!