Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by NuckingFuts View Post
    My wife slapped me in the head this morning b/c I farted under the sheets. Does that count as being hit on?
    that solely depends on the head...

by the way - i have been spreading the glory of the Nucking Futs since 2007 - that is the name my buddy and i picked as a team name for the Transrockies... Since then, we have been using it at every 8 and 24 hour race up here in Canuckistank.

many opponents were hurt and defeated by the thunderous fury unleashed by this glorious team.

i think you should pay us a royalty. maybe.

sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Richard View Post
    My marriage went south in September around my 40th b-day and I $hIT you not barely a week after we separated I went to visit a friend at his shop and this little 22yo blond who works for him kept asking about me. He was telling me to go for it, but I felt a little mixed up over my failed marriage and wasnít sure it was the smartest thing to do.

I feel a little ashamed about having buckled-

eleven times-

I'm going to hell
    good day sir.

can you please give us the time span - so that we can put these 11 times in prospective.

thank you

mtbr member
    Add me to the Clueless Club, I wouldn't recognize flirting if someone hit me over the head with it. I probably have been hit on but how would I know? I'm a friendly person and I probably thought they were just being friendly back.
    I'm enjoying my childhood way too much to ever give it up.

Tool
    My wife slapped me in the head this morning b/c I farted under the sheets. Does that count as being hit on?
    Not sure about your question, but if you properly executed the dutch oven, either pre or post slap, then you've still got it.
    I can barely get my mouth around it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by osokolo View Post
    that solely depends on the head...

by the way - i have been spreading the glory of the Nucking Futs since 2007 - that is the name my buddy and i picked as a team name for the Transrockies... Since then, we have been using it at every 8 and 24 hour race up here in Canuckistank.

many opponents were hurt and defeated by the thunderous fury unleashed by this glorious team.

i think you should pay us a royalty. maybe.
    Sorry my Canuckistankian friend, I trademarked the name in 2002 for interwebular forum slumming.

EDR

Lafawnduh

Early 90's maybe? I was riding in the front seat of my friends moms convertable and we were stopped at a gas station. Some big African American chick (PC correct right?) came up to me and started babbling about "what you want, baby?". As quickly as she appeared she started grabbing my junk while I was seated in the car. She was really going for the goods and trying to make an impression. Long story short...I noticed my wallet missing from the floor board a few minutes later.

Not sure if this counts but I think of her often with much fondness. Keep up 'dem madd skillz girl...I miss you Lafawnduh!
    Last edited by eatdrinkride; 11-28-2012 at 09:20 PM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    the only time in my adult life i've been hit on was at a Halloween party when i had a full latex mask on

sock puppet
    Sorry my Canuckistankian friend, I trademarked the name in 2002 for interwebular forum slumming.
    hmmm, okay... if you say the name is your intellectual property - fine.

PRETENDURO
    Has happened on several occasions, and Iím still not sure why. Iíd like to recount those encounters here with you all, but there may come a day when my wife signs up for an MTBR.com account. Just join the Team Social Paceô group rides and Iíll tell you all about it.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Not really, but still awesome.

Sup
    I dont know why but Tone's reminds me of Pastrana in this video
    he is on the other side so he could be Travis's doppelganger for all I know

enjoy Pastrana 2011 X Games Livery Launch - YouTube

Sj
    I am slow therefore I am

banned
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by John Kuhl View Post
    At my age cougars are young. I wouldn't know if I
    was being hit on, most of the time I think the girls
    are just being friendly.
    ^^^^ this.

Yes, I'm that dense.

-S

Flaccid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Kuhl View Post
    At my age cougars are young. I wouldn't know if I
    was being hit on, most of the time I think the girls
    are just being friendly.
    Wow, I thought I was the one that missed all the clues... guess I'm not alone after all.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

U sayin' Bolt ?
    I get the feeling when a random chick gets too flirty that she is either too easy or trying to lead me on a wild cat chase.

I was pedaling up a wider fire road type trail, when I pass a woman on a horse who says "Are you hot today?" I just smiled and didnt break pace. She seemed to look for a response, so I wonder if that is trail lingo for " Wanna tie up the steeds and get busy in the bushes ?"

\m/{-_-}\m/
    I found this over in crazy's thread and felt that it could also apply here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guys who think they don't have "it" anymore - Tell about the last time you got hit on-chive-37.jpg  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3