Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    usually cranky
    not sure if i have it.

I build my own.
    A couple of months ago I was at a party with 4 ex-girlfriends and my present girlfriend. All around my age (in their 50's). None of them were aware of my past relationships with the others. All of the ex's hit on me at some point over the evening.
    It was very flattering but also very uncomfortable. 3 of the 4 ex's had husbands or significant others with them.
    I've never been a big fan of reunions & now I have a good reason.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

mtbr member
    Being 38 and successful and recently divorced has brought many women out of who knows where they were before. I was not looking for women UNTIL my marriage was on the rocks, but now the women are comming to me. My consience tells me my ex hired them to ruin me more.

sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I used to be very oblivious until an ex-girlfriend and my wife have both told me how to recognize it. I think it's because I'm extremely nice to people, especially people at cash registers, clerks, etc. because I grew up doing that sort of work and people treat those workers like crap. So possibly, me being extremely nice to these young ladies may appear as flirting?
    particularly if they are not good looking, no?

sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    I've been trying to warn Hawg about this, but he seems oblivious.
    simple self inflicting injury...

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    A girl looked at me today at the thrift store. I think she liked me. Either that or she was scared because I was totally covered in mud.

sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    A couple of months ago I was at a party with 4 ex-girlfriends and my present girlfriend. All around my age (in their 50's). None of them were aware of my past relationships with the others. All of the ex's hit on me at some point over the evening.
    It was very flattering but also very uncomfortable. 3 of the 4 ex's had husbands or significant others with them.
    I've never been a big fan of reunions & now I have a good reason.
    so which one did you take to the back room?

and why?

sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by Huck Pitueee View Post
    A girl looked at me today at the thrift store. I think she liked me. Either that or she was scared because I was totally covered in mud.
    and your jeans was split open in the back.

commando of course...

sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by mpmffitz View Post
    Being 38 and successful and recently divorced has brought many women out of who knows where they were before. I was not looking for women UNTIL my marriage was on the rocks, but now the women are comming to me. My consience tells me my ex hired them to ruin me more.
    define "successful" please...

sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    does being asked for marriage from an email from Russia count?

I wouldn't even know what the signs are.
    you too?

sigh, i thought i was special...

sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Dion, have i ever told you i want to eat you like an ice cream before ?
    is that only because i did not respond to your hawt PM?

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by osokolo View Post
    and your jeans was split open in the back.

commando of course...
    That would have looked better than the giant mud turd skid mark on my shorts. Just had to check out that shop at all costs.

I build my own.
    so which one did you take to the back room?

and why?
    You're aware this is a public forum?
    I went home with the one who rides mountain bikes.
    A no-brainer really.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedalphile View Post
    That right there says you still got it, whether you want it or not.
    If they were good looking guys, maybe. But these guys weren't that. I am still afraid of the bulk bins aisle at the grocery store because of the middle-aged dirty guy asking me about condoms (wrong department, hello!) or the middle-aged dirty guy following me around the local state park in his POS rustbucket. Brandishing my pocket knife did not frighten him. I pretended to write down his license plate number and he finally left. I would have actually done so if I had a writing utensil in my camelbak.

If I've got dirty, middle-aged dudes hitting on me, I definitely don't want whatever it is that supposedly attracted them.

Thankfully that hasn't happened in awhile.

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    I've been trying to warn Hawg about this, but he seems oblivious.
    Hawg admires (and does not fear) all cougars....

The one time that comes to mind (sticks in my mind because my wife was there) is when I was doing some work in the waiting room at the office where my wife works. One of the patients at her office (a well seasoned cougar ) was practically dragging me out the door saying that she was gonna take me home with her for keeps. (Did I say yet?!) My wife was standing there with her arms on her hips, an open gasping mouth, and wide eyes watching the whole thing. She later told me that she was not surprised at all by that lady's behavior. I guess that old cougar had pulled the same move before on other people there.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    At my age cougars are young. I wouldn't know if I
    was being hit on, most of the time I think the girls
    are just being friendly.

Sup
    I dont get hit on much
    but when I do
    I say something corny like this and they walk away
    stay attractive my friends

Sj
    I am slow therefore I am

Front Range, Colorado
    I started this thread the other day. And I think it brought forth the player in Tony's game.
    A new T.V. show for all you young studs..
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

Registered text offender
    Dec 2011
    My marriage went south in September around my 40th b-day and I $hIT you not barely a week after we separated I went to visit a friend at his shop and this little 22yo blond who works for him kept asking about me. He was telling me to go for it, but I felt a little mixed up over my failed marriage and wasn’t sure it was the smartest thing to do.

I feel a little ashamed about having buckled-

eleven times-

I'm going to hell

humber river advocate
    this sums it up lol

Support TORBA
    Sunnyside Bike Park Working Group
    Albion Hills Conservation Area Master Plan Public Advisory Committee

No Stranger to danger....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Richard View Post
    My marriage went south in September around my 40th b-day and I $hIT you not barely a week after we separated I went to visit a friend at his shop and this little 22yo blond who works for him kept asking about me. He was telling me to go for it, but I felt a little mixed up over my failed marriage and wasn’t sure it was the smartest thing to do.

I feel a little ashamed about having buckled-

eleven times-

I'm going to hell
    Love your work Jon, a new daughter can only lift your spirits mate,,,,
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

No Stranger to danger....
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    I work in a long term care facility and the residents on my unit are between the ages of 86 to 99.

I had to stop wearing skirts and heels because the vets would whistle, hoot and say flirty things when I'd go on my daily rounds. Even when I wear business casual some would say "If only you weren't married" or "If I was 50 years younger, you would be my kinda girl" In some ways I'm flattered that they think I have "nice gams", and ask me to be their "pin up girl".... but then I think wow they still notice pretty women and still have sex on the mind and can barely get out of their chairs
    LOL Cyclelicious, i could only imagine, im the guardian of a dear old man in a nursing home, i pop in there every week, a few of the old girls have become friends, i always make the effort to say g'day to them, i noticed after a few months that two of them started wearing lipstick n getting dressed up all the time.
    Now these two old girls are well over 85 but they always grab my face n kiss me on the lips, and one grabs my bum n tries to pull me closer.
    These kisses started getting more aggressive from one of them to the point that she was seriously trying to pash me n get it on every time i saw her, and yes her tongue has tried to wander, but thats another story for another thread..
    Now if i had a granny fetish i could be getting some serious action, but thats for another thread as well...
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    LOL Cyclelicious, i could only imagine, im the guardian of a dear old man in a nursing home, i pop in there every week, a few of the old girls have become friends, i always make the effort to say g'day to them, i noticed after a few months that two of them started wearing lipstick n getting dressed up all the time.
    Now these two old girls are well over 85 but they always grab my face n kiss me on the lips, and one grabs my bum n tries to pull me closer.
    These kisses started getting more aggressive from one of them to the point that she was seriously trying to pash me n get it on every time i saw her, and yes her tongue has tried to wander, but thats another story for another thread..
    Now if i had a granny fetish i could be getting some serious action, but thats for another thread as well...
    You are making me jealous now. Almost.

mtbr member
    My wife slapped me in the head this morning b/c I farted under the sheets. Does that count as being hit on?

duh
    you too?

sigh, i thought i was special...
    you are special. The one that contacted me was hairy with a full beard and drank moonshine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast