Thread: The Governator

~Disc~Golf~

The Governator

Arnold is a pretty frequent poster on reddit too - He did another AMA (Ask Me Anything) today which was pretty cool - there are some links to After-School All-Stars at the head of that post

AMA Post: IamArnold. AMA 2.0. : IAmA

Did I mention Tanks?
    Honestly... ahh I give up

Front Range, Colorado
    Yeah old Arnold is a character alright.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

Gnarly
    That disguise...is gold

Very popular AMA!
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

Only 5 lives left
    Great questions and answers!

Q: "So, you're a big guy and an action movie star, but when was the last time you were in an actual physical confrontation? Not that you would promote violence or anything, but **** happens, right? Did you win the fight?"

Arnold:
    "A few months ago, I got rear-ended by this guy. He took off, and I chased him. I will admit I drove at a slightly excessive speed. I cut him off, and two guys jumped out of the car looking tough. But when they saw me, they just said, "Oh ****! The terminator!" They were nice, and gave me their information."

official eMpTyBRain
    My friend who works for BHPD used to run into him all the time. Arny is extremely competitive to this day. My friend who is also somewhat of a body builder would get snide remarks (in a joking way) made at him from Arny whenever they crossed paths about his lack of overall muscle size, comparatively.

Also, years ago another friend was out cruising through Beverly Hills in his new car and pulled up along side Arny at a traffic light. The friend asked, "Hey Arnold, how do you like my new car?". Arny's reply was...."IT'S NICE."
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

Flaccid Member
    Sep 2007
    My first mountain bike ride in La Tuna Cyn, I bumped into Jay Leno, out taking his shelby GT500 for a spin. Took a cell phone shot, asked him if his Shelby was a clone. His expression when he said "nah" was priceless, wish I got a shot.

"i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB