Thread: Gone too far!!!

AZ
    banned

Gone too far!!!

6 y.o. suspended from school, labeled.

First-grader suspended for 'sexual harassment'

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    The "pussification" of the world.
    Back when we were that age we did a heck of a lot more the little girls than that.
    Front Range, Colorado.

I didn't do it
    Ridiculous. Here's some more lunacy (and its not just football): Long Island Middle School Bans Football
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

I didn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    The "pussification" of the world.
    Back when we were that age we did a heck of a lot more the little girls than that.
    You should have seen me dipping girl's hair in inkwells.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

mtbr member
    So next it's gonna be this:

If you kiss your mom, you'll be labeled a sexual predator for incest.

High Desert MTBer
    How silly! Poor boy is scarred for life by some idiot school principal. What does that make me for exposing myself to the class in Kindergarten? For snogging Elizabeth Baines under the weeping willow tree in the playground at primary school? For peeking thru the windows of the girls changing rooms at primary school? For writing in my journal about what I would like to do with the assistant matron at boarding school?

Sheesh, I am a serial offender and should probably be locked up!!!
    It's all Here. Now.

AZ
    banned
    And that was just last week!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ View Post
    And that was just last week!
    The future is going to be hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    How silly! Poor boy is scarred for life by some idiot school principal. What does that make me for exposing myself to the class in Kindergarten? For snogging Elizabeth Baines under the weeping willow tree in the playground at primary school? For peeking thru the windows of the girls changing rooms at primary school? For writing in my journal about what I would like to do with the assistant matron at boarding school?

Sheesh, I am a serial offender and should probably be locked up!!!

Now the poor kid is going to grow up hating woman and becoming a rapist and a murderer.
    It could happen.
    Front Range, Colorado.

banned
    He's been suspended before for "roughhousing" and for kissing the same first-grader on her cheek.
    Sounds like the spawn of San Diego's ex-mayor.

Quote Originally Posted by random walk View Post
    Sounds like the spawn of San Diego's ex-mayor.
    Ha,ha,ha....excellent.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to random walk again.
    Front Range, Colorado.

since 4/10/2009
    Hmmm...so what is it when girls chase the boys around the playground to kiss them? Every goddamn kid does some variation of this. Every. single. one. So are we all now sexual offenders?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post
    Hmmm...so what is it when girls chase the boys around the playground to kiss them? Every goddamn kid does some variation of this. Every. single. one. So are we all now sexual offenders?
    I hear ya Nate. Almost sounds like sex will be against the law in the not too distant future.

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    I hear ya Nate. Almost sounds like sex will be against the law in the not too distant future.

Well, at least the good stuff.

Well, at least the good stuff.
    I'm just glad I grew up when I did and experienced growing up in a natural no hindered environment.

I remember in 6th grade a girl in our class was way over endowed way earlier than all the others. A very flirtatious girl. She would let almost any guy touch them any time in class. Ahhh those were the day's, man I should have looked he up later on.
    The teachers knew what was going on and turned a blind eye to it."Bonnie and Roger behave yourselves" I say Roger because he was the worst he couldn't get enough.
    Front Range, Colorado.

mtbr member
    I remember in 6th grade a girl in our class was way over endowed way earlier than all the others. A very flirtatious girl. She would let almost any guy touch them any time in class. Ahhh those were the day's, man I should have looked he up later on.
    The teachers knew what was going on and turned a blind eye to it."Bonnie and Roger behave yourselves" I say Roger because he was the worst he couldn't get enough.
    So then, your real name is Roger?

since 4/10/2009
    I'm just glad I grew up when I did and experienced growing up in a natural no hindered environment.

There were some older girls in the neighborhood when I was in gradeschool who would put on a "titty show" for the younger boys. I won't go into too much detail about that, but they were very popular. Definitely would not have been looked kindly upon in today's environment. IMO, that stuff's better than throwing photos online, where they're there forever. Kids experiment, fer chrissakes.

So then, your real name is Roger?
    Yes it is got a problem with that. Roger the molester was what I went by. I finally changed it as an adult but I'll never forget those day's.

Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post
    There were some older girls in the neighborhood when I was in gradeschool who would put on a "titty show" for the younger boys. I won't go into too much detail about that, but they were very popular. Definitely would not have been looked kindly upon in today's environment. IMO, that stuff's better than throwing photos online, where they're there forever. Kids experiment, fer chrissakes.
    Yeah it's just natural thing's kid's do. Today's society as you said is corrupting young minds by what they are exposed to online.
    Front Range, Colorado.

mtbr member
    Yes it is got a problem with that. Roger the molester was what I went by.
    Any normal boy was a "Roger the molester" back in the olden days when we were kids. I knew a few female versions of that, too back then.

Any normal boy was a "Roger the molester" back in the olden days when we were kids. I knew a few female versions of that, too back then.
    I still know a few.
    Front Range, Colorado.

mtbr member
    I still know a few.
    Moi?? I'll take that as a compliment, thank you very much. Give me little credit for being consistent at least...

check your six
    I read that story today and just shook my head. Society is doomed if it continues this way. Too touchy & too feely for me.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Meatbomb
    Just wait until he gets caught doing anal with his 7th grade english teacher....

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Just wait until he gets caught doing anal with his 7th grade english teacher....

That's the problem, ya ain't supposed to get caught.

mtbr member
    Maybe this is all just a publicity stunt gone very wrong.

AZ
    banned
    I blame Specialized.

I didn't do it
    That's the problem, ya ain't supposed to get caught.
    He won't be able to contain himself-it'll be all over FB, Twitter and Instagram.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

mtbr member
    I blame Specialized.
    I blame Roger

live long and huck
    Yes it is got a problem with that. Roger the molester was what I went by. I finally changed it as an adult but I'll never forget those day's.
    Wouldn't let him use TITJUNKIE for a screen name.

AZ
    banned
    Name:  890167b807fe3ea57ded3da7a96eed6a.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  27.9 KB

mtbr member
    Did you know that...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZvWCdnkPkPE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    This country is so screwed up, and it isn't getting better. It
    just keeps getting worse.

R.I.P. DogFriend
    For the record, I think this could possibly have been resolved in a less drastic manner with less traumatic consequences for all involved. I also disagree with the boy having a sexual harassment tag associated with his file for the time being as a result of this incident. But, he still needs to learn to keep his paws to himself.

If your 6 y.o. daughter came home and told you that there is a boy in school that keeps pestering her and today he kissed her, I imagine some of you might change your tune. This kid has already been in trouble for other behavior issues at the school previous to this incident so he may not be so 'cute' and 'innocent' afterall. It appears that he just might be having some trouble controlling his impulses. If kids are going to get in trouble for retaliating, she can't simply kick him in the nads and tell him to bugger off without getting herself in hot water, so someone has to be there to advocate for them.

Also keep in mind that the school has to protect itself from all manner of looney lawsuits if they don't take action to prevent such behavior.

****** to the dirt
    some one better tell tones no more kissing tag with nicole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Not sure a 6 year old can commit sexual harassment, BUT the same kids has been previously suspended for roughhousing and for kissing the same girl on the cheek. Don't know if the kiss was unwanted or not, but if these were adults and that kiss was unwanted, this would be a textbook case of sexual harassment - especially since this is the second time it happened.

This kid has a problem with keeping his hands to himself. He needs more involved parenting or stricter parenting or counseling or meds or something (in that order). And the school has a responsibility to make sure he keeps his hands to himself. Besides suspension, I'm not sure what tools they have left if the kid has already been suspended and already kissed the same girl.

****** to the dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregon2wheels View Post
    Not sure a 6 year old can commit sexual harassment, BUT the same kids has been previously suspended for roughhousing and for kissing the same girl on the cheek. Don't know if the kiss was unwanted or not, but if these were adults and that kiss was unwanted, this would be a textbook case of sexual harassment - especially since this is the second time it happened.

This kid has a problem with keeping his hands to himself. He needs more involved parenting or stricter parenting or counseling or meds or something (in that order). And the school has a responsibility to make sure he keeps his hands to himself. Besides suspension, I'm not sure what tools they have left if the kid has already been suspended and already kissed the same girl.
    Umm yeah let us medicate all little kids that kiss a girl they might catch the cooties. Seriously the article also states it wasn't the little girl (who didn't mind) who told the teachers, it was the other kids in class. And really what 6 year old doesn't rough house?

This whole thing is way overkill. Scold the boy and tell him what is and what isn't appropriate. Then if he didn't change his behavior maybe detention or something similar. I'm sorry bur our society has gotten worse and worse with whiny little bltches complaining of every little thing. Boys and girls develop and explore on there own with little guidance. A boy acting out in this behavior is normal but showing and guiding such behavior as being inappropriate is pretty simple. Not the crap that they pulled here, way overkill.
    Front Range, Colorado.

High Desert MTBer
    Ah yes! Obviously the answer is to medicate the crap out of him! The answer to everything! That's sure to work.
    It's all Here. Now.

Name:  890167b807fe3ea57ded3da7a96eed6a.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  27.9 KB
    Good call! I forgot about that one.
    Front Range, Colorado.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    Umm yeah let us medicate all little kids that kiss a girl they might catch the cooties. Seriously the article also states it wasn't the little girl (who didn't mind) who told the teachers, it was the other kids in class. And really what 6 year old doesn't rough house?
    Kind of jumping over my other ideas, huh? What parent is "okay" with their child having multiple suspensions just because he's hard to deal with like the mother in the article? What 6 year old rough houses so much that he has multiple suspensions? I'm not sure about your kids' schools, but at my kid's school, suspension doesn't come up unless blood is drawn.

My points are that this is a repeat offender, not a first peck and that the mother seems to be complicit in all this. The assumption seems to be that nothing else was done before the kid was suspended for the kiss when the article states otherwise.

I 100% agree with you that the kid is not a sexual deviant and should not be called out for sexual harassment. Labels like that can stick to a child unfairly. I'm wondering if the school is running out of options for dealing with a kid who is assaulting his classmates. So maybe the school is isolating him with what crude tools they have.

****** to the dirt
    Kind of jumping over my other ideas, huh? What parent is "okay" with their child having multiple suspensions just because he's hard to deal with like the mother in the article? What 6 year old rough houses so much that he has multiple suspensions? I'm not sure about your kids' schools, but at my kid's school, suspension doesn't come up unless blood is drawn.
    I could be you have a good school with good teachers and this one doesn't. But this school went to far labelling this as a sexual harassment case.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    I could be you have a good school with good teachers and this one doesn't. But this school went to far labelling this as a sexual harassment case.
    Agree with the label. See my edited post.

****** to the dirt
    Agree with the label. See my edited post.
    I was a troubled kid when I was in public school. But the school instead of suspend me they worked with experts or professionals to try and figure out why. I have been through it and meds don't help much, except to alienate. The problems with schools like this just send the kid home and hope the problem goes away.

As for the mother or father might not know what to do and the school isn't helping by just suspending him at that age.

As for the little girl it seems she wasn't the one that complained and likes him back.

This part was taken for this report

"A child psychologist told KRDO that tough love in this case could have negative consequences. She said kissing is normal behavior for children of that age.
    "For most six-year-old boys, absolutely. That would be a normal behavior," said Sandy Wurtele, a child clinical psychologist who specializes in child sexual development and the prevention of childhood sexual abuse.
    Wurtele said she was surprised to hear the school suspended him.
    "That really gives mixed messages, negative messages to the kids," she said. "This part of development is just as important if not more than their academic subjects."
    Wurtele said children at that age are simply curious about the differences between boys and girls

Read more: Colorado boy, 6, suspended for kissing a girl | CTV News

banned
    I would love to see the reaction if he was suspended for kissing another boy. Especially if it happened in a CA school.

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random walk View Post
    I would love to see the reaction if he was suspended for kissing another boy. Especially if it happened in a CA school.

I had the same thought, probably would have been a complete a opposite outcome.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I'm starting to think that all these people in power were outsiders, nerds, dweebs, rejects when they were younger. They had all the time in the world to study and advance themselves because their social life was not "normal" to that of their peers.

So when they grew up and became teachers, principals, politicians, they decided that since they didn't get invited to birthdays, get kissed, get chosen to play tag, dodgeball or anything else kids do; they deemed it inappropriate and banned it.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

banned
    Jan 2013
    Good ol' thought police, liberating your freedom since 1776.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by the-one1 View Post
    I'm starting to think that all these people in power were outsiders, nerds, dweebs, rejects when they were younger. They had all the time in the world to study and advance themselves because their social life was not "normal" to that of their peers.

So when they grew up and became teachers, principals, politicians, they decided that since they didn't get invited to birthdays, get kissed, get chosen to play tag, dodgeball or anything else kids do; they deemed it inappropriate and banned it.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
    This is one of those outlier stories that makes the rags. It's so atypical and unusual; otherwise, most schools are addressing this stuff with some semblance of sanity.

I don't think life as we know it has ceased. Everyone's still getting their groove on, and kids are still being kids.
    Puff Tijuana Smalls
    Shake hands with Beef...

Ooops...
    See the way the one in the middle is looking at me. I get that all the time, very annoying.
    Front Range, Colorado.

I didn't do it
    Check out the successful defense this rich kid gave in court for killing 4 people in a drunk driving crash.

'Affluenza' defense gets Ethan Couch no prison time in fatal crash
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

****** to the dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by nwbikur View Post
    Check out the successful defense this rich kid gave in court for killing 4 people in a drunk driving crash.

'Affluenza' defense gets Ethan Couch no prison time in fatal crash
    And the affluenza continues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast