Quote Originally Posted by ozzybmx View Post
    Meanwhile in Australia.....
    If she taxes your bike by tire width you are totally screwed
    I am slow therefore I am

Loves to suffer
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowerJoe View Post
    You don't even drink if I remember right
    That must really piss you off freight train
    Nope, I don't drink, and nope, it doesn't piss me off because I'm usually on my bicycle when I come across these checkpoints. I just get up on the sidewalk to get out of the way of the motorists and continue on my merry way .

Quote Originally Posted by ozzybmx View Post
    Meanwhile in Australia.....
    And
    Attached Images Attached Images  

sock puppet
    hey, nothing like getting a $110 ticket for obstructing license plate by having a bike rack in the back (hitch mount). Few of my friends got nailed.

yet - some police cars have the same foking bike rack installed on them... being above the law and applying the law at their will sucks... however, the recourse is lengthy and costly...

better avoid confrontation... even if you win - it will be at high cost...

i understand the principle - but i try to be practical as often as i can afford it...

Quote Originally Posted by Spinning Lizard View Post
    I guess we have lost all of our freedoms from this fukcstick that some call a President. 1st Amendment gone, 2nd Amendment almost gone, and now the 4th Amendment done. Fukc our country, we have no constitution left, we should rise up and overthrow the government and restore freedom and our constitution like those before us did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Get your anger out!-photo%5B2%5D.jpg  

parenting for gnarness

white people problems

i hate that Walmart is opening at 8pm on Tday, and I need to leave my family and drive drunk to save $8 on a dvd player. fuggin Walmart.

*sarcasm*

http://www.azcentral.com/business/co...ck-friday.html

~ B A D A S S ~
    Quote Originally Posted by freighttrainuphill View Post
    LMFAO! I've noticed quite a few Ram drivers making boneheaded driving moves too. Then there's that video that's been making the rounds of the cycling websites where a Cummins diesel smokes out cyclists or something. I refuse to watch anything that is upsetting, so I've never actually watched the video. I've just read the reactions on the cycling websites.

On the flip side, there's a few Prius drivers that do stupid shyt too. A cyclist up in Oregon reported being harassed by a Prius driver, right before the driver turned into the McDonald's drive thru. I've also seen some boneheaded moves, but luckily no harassment.
    its called "rolling coal"

the most stupid stuff I have encountered is people driving 200km/h on tight roads with their beemers (low grade ones) with people either walking there or riding bikes/mopeds and such, **** its even kids out there. and how much time do you save by doing that? what, 32 seconds?? some people are just really really dangerous in traffic. I wish the cops would set up shop there some day, with their lazer guns. Those licences would be flying like it was the international antigravity day.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartbicycles View Post
    Specialized sucks ass.

Fat & Single
    Hmmmmmmmmmm....ipad !

Will you accept a red chicklet as payment ?
    Ti O'Beast
    Indy Fab
    One9
    Dirty Disco CX

Prime
    ^^^ You gave me my first smile of the day, ozzy.

~Disc~Golf~
    Nothin pisses me off more than dumbasses wearin uggs in the summer - especially with cut-offs

(ok - a few things piss me off more)
    Honestly... ahh I give up

Sup
    Spam pisses me off
    reported
    I am slow therefore I am

official eMpTyBRain
    It's time for the Mods to put some sort of protection in place. The spammers could take this website over. It's getting really bad now. HELP!
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

Loves to suffer
    Some message boards have the CAPTCHA system, which keeps the bots from registering. Of course this won't keep a human spammer from registering though .

Is not amused
    Some message boards have the CAPTCHA system, which keeps the bots from registering. Of course this won't keep a human spammer from registering though .
    Go vote then.

Petition for CAPCHA system

Live 2 Ride
    OK I guess I can vent a bit in this thread. What I am I upset about? I'm pissed off that my bike got stolen. My main source of tress release is gone. And the fact that I haven't been able to get a job for 2 years so I have no way to replace it. I'm also a bit pissed off that people are leaving me negative rep on threads that are 6 months old and not signing their name to the rep.

I guess I feel a little better. Carry on.
    My Bike: '96 Gary Fisher Aquila
    My Blog: http://http://kona0197.wordpress.com/

I build my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kona0197 View Post
    OK I guess I can vent a bit in this thread. What I am I upset about? I'm pissed off that my bike got stolen. My main source of tress release is gone. And the fact that I haven't been able to get a job for 2 years so I have no way to replace it. I'm also a bit pissed off that people are leaving me negative rep on threads that are 6 months old and not signing their name to the rep.

I guess I feel a little better. Carry on.
    Man, I wish I could help you. I'm leaving here in about a month and a half and I'm going to give the bike I'm riding to some deserving soul. Unfortunately I'm way too far away from you.

Before I moved here 2 years ago, I gave all my stuff away (house, cars, trail tools and 12 bikes) and just kept one bike. Within a month of moving here, the bike (along with my lady's bike) was stolen. I posted a "BOLF" on the local club's forum (Short Hills Cycle Club). By the end of that week we had 2 really nice loaner bikes donated by total strangers. These folks didn't know us from Adam but they loaned us about $4000 worth of bikes which we rode all summer.

If you should happen to still be on foot when I get out west, I'll figure out some way to get a bike to you. I know some of my bikes I gave away aren't being used.

It will be the right time of year for all my friends to be driving to Mexico. No shipping costs.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

ride more
    Mar 2007
    The spam is getting really bad...

I build my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyatt79m View Post
    The spam is getting really bad...
    Just keep reporting. Since we have a 60 second wait between reports, the spammers have us at a disadvantage.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    I'm leaving here in about a month and a half
    Where ya headed TN?
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

I build my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Where ya headed TN?
    Back to Vancouver Island. I'm in Southern Ontario now.

Loves to suffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Done. Thanks for the link .

Is not amused
    Done. Thanks for the link .
    Or you could spam the spammer. All the cool kids are doing it.

Live 2 Ride
    Before I moved here 2 years ago, I gave all my stuff away (house, cars, trail tools and 12 bikes) and just kept one bike. Within a month of moving here, the bike (along with my lady's bike) was stolen. I posted a "BOLF" on the local club's forum (Short Hills Cycle Club). By the end of that week we had 2 really nice loaner bikes donated by total strangers. These folks didn't know us from Adam but they loaned us about $4000 worth of bikes which we rode all summer.
    Do you think it would help if I posted here in the Oregon section that I'm looking for a loaner bike? I've tried Craigslist with no luck. Sorry, just thinking out loud.
    My Bike: '96 Gary Fisher Aquila
    My Blog: http://http://kona0197.wordpress.com/

I build my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kona0197 View Post
    Do you think it would help if I posted here in the Oregon section that I'm looking for a loaner bike? I've tried Craigslist with no luck. Sorry, just thinking out loud.
    Asking for generosity and having it happen spontaneously are two different things.

You never know though.

I'm a big believer in Karma. I do good things just because I like to, but it seems that good things happen to me a lot.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast