Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Flucod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    715

    Funny or weird threads.

    Everybody get in the same line now. The OC should be ashamed. Should change the OC name to THE SHEEP.
    Last edited by Flucod; 11-23-2013 at 05:48 AM.

  2. #2
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,224
    Go away......

  3. #3
    Pro Thread Skimmer
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,707
    I hope you catch the flu, "Flucod". And you stink like fish, so take a shower for Christ's sakes. Oh, and your avatar needs orthodontic corrections. Oh, and you're a lurker, no doubt.

    Probably a SOCK, too.

    And most definitely a TROLL.

  4. #4
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Oh, and your avatar needs orthodontic corrections.
    There IS something weird about his avatar, but i cant quite put my finger on it.

  5. #5
    ****** to the ski hills
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    I hope you catch the flu, "Flucod". And you stink like fish, so take a shower for Christ's sakes. Oh, and your avatar needs orthodontic corrections. Oh, and you're a lurker, no doubt.

    Probably a SOCK, too.

    And most definitely a TROLL.
    I vote for a troll sock
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  6. #6
    Pro Thread Skimmer
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,707
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRingGrinder View Post
    There IS something weird about his avatar, but i cant quite put my finger on it.
    The teeth on your avatar are perfect!

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fishbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,259
    What the hell do you know?

    go tones off....

  8. #8
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    22,640
    Here's a new avatar for him.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  9. #9
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    I hope you catch the flu, "Flucod". And you stink like fish, so take a shower for Christ's sakes. Oh, and your avatar needs orthodontic corrections. Oh, and you're a lurker, no doubt.

    Probably a SOCK, too.

    And most definitely a TROLL.
    "Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!"
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  10. #10
    check your six
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,189
    Here is an avatar for him......

    Name:  Middle-Finger-510.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  43.7 KB
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  11. #11
    Terrain Sculptor
    Reputation: Trail Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,680
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    Here is an avatar for him......

    Name:  Middle-Finger-510.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  43.7 KB
    Funny or weird threads.-shocked-face.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja's Son
    You may be happy to hear that my dad has kicked cancer's ass. Now he's looking for whoever sent it.

  12. #12
    Pro Thread Skimmer
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,707
    Man, I gotta get me one of these! Nothing like sleeping on a little girl's lap!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #13
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,503
    How did you get a little girls lap from that pic?

    Mutant rump snuggling maybe, but a little girls lap?! You sir, are weird.

  14. #14
    ****** to the ski hills
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Man, I gotta get me one of these! Nothing like sleeping on a little girl's lap!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRingGrinder View Post
    How did you get a little girls lap from that pic?

    Mutant rump snuggling maybe, but a little girls lap?! You sir, are weird.
    I would have said gaisha girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-25-2013, 09:15 AM
  2. If this wasn't so funny I'd cry.....
    By Thumpy69 in forum All Mountain
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 11:15 AM
  3. Weird, WTF, funny, crazy or interesting websites..
    By Tone's in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 03:46 AM
  4. Funny video of the day- OT but funny.
    By pmarshall in forum California - Norcal
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 05:08 PM
  5. deleted threads, demoted threads and 1984
    By FireDog46 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 01:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •