Friday!

Printable View

  • 06-22-2012
    AZ
    1 Attachment(s)
    Friday!
    Have a good one.
  • 06-22-2012
    Hawg
    You, too!

    I'm working today but I rode yesterday, gonna take the daughter out Sand Bass/Barracuda slaying tomorrow, and then more riding on Sunday. :)

    Happy trails to all! :D
  • 06-22-2012
    Adam_B.
    Sorry but I had to do it :D
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kfVsfOSbJY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • 06-22-2012
    dirt farmer
    Fridays are my Mondays (work-wise) :madman:

    But then again, Mondays are my Fridays!


    Have a good Friday
  • 06-22-2012
    Boyonadyke
    Plus rep for all the Friday Freakazoids.
  • 06-22-2012
    b-kul
    will go for a ride i suppose
  • 06-22-2012
    Guerdonian
    Still in my dang cube salivating for suds.

    Fridays are great, but they go so much slower than the rest of the week.
  • 06-22-2012
    skullcap
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Guerdonian View Post
    ....Fridays are great, but they go so much slower than the rest of the week.



    True dat! But it's yabba dabba doo time for me so everyone have a good weekend!
  • 06-22-2012
    John Kuhl
    Is today Friday? Being retired I lose track
    of what day it is. To all others have a great
    Friday.

    Best, John
  • 06-22-2012
    Boyonadyke
    It's Beer:30 somewhere....
  • 06-22-2012
    norton55
    1 Attachment(s)
    The start of my weekend.
  • 06-22-2012
    Guerdonian
    ^^ nice!
  • 06-22-2012
    norton55
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Guerdonian View Post
    ^^ nice!

    Poured from the cask. Wow.
    Come visit and I will show you beer's and trails. :D
  • 06-22-2012
    muzzanic
    Yep I'm taking a group out of town to do some shuttle runs.
  • 06-22-2012
    Giant Chachi
    Ugh, I know all you in a time zone east of me are already enjoying your Friday beers, while I have an hour and 8 minutes to go.....not that I'm counting.

    Happy Friday to all! Rode a good ride last night, and will be hitting some killer trails over the weekend! Enjoy everyone!
  • 06-22-2012
    Dion
    Quote:

    So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

    What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?

    Yeah.

    Wow, that's messed up.
    I haven't had a "Friday" in 9 years.
  • 06-22-2012
    She&I
    Aye
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YP2psRuwO0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • 06-22-2012
    muzzanic
    My Friday comes around sooner than most of yours, But the down side is here in New Zealand we have to go back to work sooner to.
  • 06-22-2012
    Hawg
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by muzzanic View Post
    My Friday comes around sooner than most of yours, But the down side is here in New Zealand we have to go back to work sooner to.

    Well since you're a day ahead of us here in the USA, please continue to lead the way just as you've done for so long already... :thumbsup:
  • 06-22-2012
    Trail Addict
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mtbnoobadam View Post
    Sorry but I had to do it :D
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kfVsfOSbJY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    My dog's anus produces better music than this girl.
  • 06-22-2012
    heyyall
    Here is my recap

    We have had guests in our house all week. The guests gave my dog the stomach flu that they brought with them. The dog has pooped twice in the house.

    We had planned on going to Mt Rushmore today, so I had the day off.

    I had an early morning ride to enjoy my day off. I did a duty in cleaning out the webs for others. I did crashonce and landed in thorns. Just a little blood but no worries.

    We drove to the National Eagle Center. I was stopped for speeding on the way back. He asked how fast did I think I was going. I said 55. He said 69. I said that is impossible. He said he calibrated his detector daily. I commented that it was still impossible. He said he was going to had planned on just giving me a warning until I questioned his numerical accuracy. After he spends a few minutes in his car he returns with a warning ticket and asks if I had any questions. I fought the urge to continue our prior debate and said no. Upon departure, I see he wrote the warning with me now going 70. Now I'm pissed bc I know he was indeed wrong about my speed and he was just guessing.

    T.G.I.S in 49 minutes.
  • 07-06-2012
    Hutch3637
    Friday!
    http://i.imgur.com/Gxt9h.gif

    It's Friday.... ;)

    or if your stuck at work on Friday.....
    <!-- Start: Miniclip Mountain Bike - FreeGameAccess.com -->
    <table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0><tr><td><a href=http://www.freegameaccess.com/play-miniclip-mountain-bike.htm target=_blank><img src=http://www.freegameaccess.com/images/miniclip-mountain-bike-sml.gif width=100 height=80 border=0></a></td><td valign=middle style='padding-left:.5em'><a href=http://www.freegameaccess.com/play-miniclip-mountain-bike.htm target=_blank><strong>Miniclip Mountain Bike</strong> - Ride downhill on your mountain bike</a></td></tr></table>
    <!-- End: Miniclip Mountain Bike - FreeGameAccess.com -->
  • 07-06-2012
    big terry
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post

    or if your stuck at work on Friday.....
    <!-- Start: Miniclip Mountain Bike - FreeGameAccess.com -->
    <table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0><tr><td><a href=http://www.freegameaccess.com/play-miniclip-mountain-bike.htm target=_blank><img src=http://www.freegameaccess.com/images/miniclip-mountain-bike-sml.gif width=100 height=80 border=0></a></td><td valign=middle style='padding-left:.5em'><a href=http://www.freegameaccess.com/play-miniclip-mountain-bike.htm target=_blank><strong>Miniclip Mountain Bike</strong> - Ride downhill on your mountain bike</a></td></tr></table>
    <!-- End: Miniclip Mountain Bike - FreeGameAccess.com -->

    bastard now im gonna be late for work...lol
  • 07-06-2012
    cyclelicious
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Gxt9h.gif

    It's Friday.... ;)

    or if your stuck at work on Friday.....
    <!-- Start: Miniclip Mountain Bike - FreeGameAccess.com -->
    <table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0><tr><td><a href=http://www.freegameaccess.com/play-miniclip-mountain-bike.htm target=_blank><img src=http://www.freegameaccess.com/images/miniclip-mountain-bike-sml.gif width=100 height=80 border=0></a></td><td valign=middle style='padding-left:.5em'><a href=http://www.freegameaccess.com/play-miniclip-mountain-bike.htm target=_blank><strong>Miniclip Mountain Bike</strong> - Ride downhill on your mountain bike</a></td></tr></table>
    <!-- End: Miniclip Mountain Bike - FreeGameAccess.com -->



    Way cool... got stuck on the wall ride as usual not enough speed :thumbsup:
  • 07-06-2012
    Brewtality
    It is not Friday.
    It is only the fifth Monday of the week.
    I have found that by getting rid of every work week day except Monday, I have fewer highs and lows throughout the week. Everyday sucks equally.
    It like socialism meets the calendar.
    Friday will start when I clock off from work.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk