Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Flight 370, WT?

mtbr member

Flight 370, WT?

I hope the families of those on board can get an explanation that can be believed.
    "Tortured by mental illness" ~monogod

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    I hope the families of those on board can get an explanation that can be believed.
    What happened??
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

I didn't do it
    The plane suddenly disappeared from radar en route to Beijing from Malaysia. They can't find it and they don't even seem to know where to look. Check out one of the news sites - it's the big story right now.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    The plane suddenly disappeared from radar en route to Beijing from Malaysia. They can't find it and they don't even seem to know where to look. Check out one of the news sites - it's the big story right now.
    Will do after work my lunch hour is over. Sounds crazy!
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

AKA Frank N. Bike!!
    With all the technology we have and we can't find a plane or the remains of the plane? It's not like they were flying in the Bermuda Triangle.
    My Bike: '03 Specialized HardRock FrankenBike
    My Blog: http://http://kona0197.wordpress.com/

I didn't do it
    I will admit it seems like quite the mystery. Started with Iranians on stolen European passports then cleared and now the Malaysian government is apparently giving contradictory information on where they think the plane crashed. Transponders where turned off, no wreckage, etc.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

mtbr member
    If you're really bored at work you can head on over to Tomnod and search for yourself. DigitalGlobe, set up aerials and you can tag anything that looks suspicious.

Tomnod

All I saw was water... and clouds.
    The cake is a lie.

ozz
    mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kona0197 View Post
    With all the technology we have and we can't find a plane or the remains of the plane? It's not like they were flying in the Bermuda Triangle.
    Technology helps if they have a general idea of where to look. But these guys don't even know (or aren't saying) which direction the plane was flying when it disappeared. It brings perspective to how tiny a jet airplane is compared to the ocean.

Redcoat
    Plane goes down at 600+ mph and hits the water breaking into a rather large amount of pieces. Said pieces are then spread by current across a very deep ocean by the currents over hundred of square miles. its quite easy to lose a plane.

AKA Frank N. Bike!!
    Yeah, but there would still be bodies floating. They haven't seen anything yet.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brockwan View Post
    Plane goes down at 600+ mph and hits the water breaking into a rather large amount of pieces. Said pieces are then spread by current across a very deep ocean by the currents over hundred of square miles. its quite easy to lose a plane.
    But with all the floatable objects on board, a black box that screams FIND ME, peoples phones that have gps, radar, calm rather shallow waters, nothing? I'm just not getting this. Hopefully time will tell.

Redcoat
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    But with all the floatable objects on board, a black box that screams FIND ME, peoples phones that have gps, radar, calm rather shallow waters, nothing? I'm just not getting this. Hopefully time will tell.
    true, plane crash lands intact they cant get doors open and it sinks to bottom with everything on board in side?

its not long till the conspiracy theorists come out on this one and i fear it may be too late already. I just think the news is hyping it up for a juicy story when in fact the answer is more than feasible to be much simpler.

sympathy for society
    I just think the news is hyping it up for a juicy story when in fact the answer is more than feasible to be much simpler.
    It's Aliens of course... They took them away for experimentation.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Redcoat
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    It's Aliens of course... They took them away for experimentation.
    nah must be the US government. they made up aliens just to get at everyone and get oil.

AKA Frank N. Bike!!
    Why would the US need to come up with a stratagem to get oil when the US is producing enough oil to support itself?

Fracking is turning the US into a bigger oil producer than Saudi Arabia - Americas - World - The Independent

Trail Prospector
    true, plane crash lands intact they cant get doors open and it sinks to bottom with everything on board in side?

its not long till the conspiracy theorists come out on this one and i fear it may be too late already. I just think the news is hyping it up for a juicy story when in fact the answer is more than feasible to be much simpler.
    ...Or as the troops tire of Afghanistan, the media is being manipulated to justify an attack against Iran.
    Can hear it now, those power hungry, uranium hoarding, passport stealing, camel diddlers did it - I tell ya.

(sick of all US involvement)
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

mtbr member
    That still leaves alot of unanswered questions but Hmm, interesting, didn't think of that.
    Last edited by theMeat; 03-12-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Front Range, Colorado
    true, plane crash lands intact they cant get doors open and it sinks to bottom with everything on board in side?.

Quote Originally Posted by Kona0197 View Post
    Yeah, but there would still be bodies floating. They haven't seen anything yet.
    Huh?
    If the plane crashed and stayed intact then floated to the ocean floor. The bodies would still be in the plane not floating around.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

AKA Frank N. Bike!!

sympathy for society
    ^ No chance.. In my opinion what ever that is, is too large of a piece and too isolated from other parts for a plane crash. I'm still going with Aliens but have a suspicion that terrorist have landed it on their secret volcano island. Or possible North Korea took it, but then again don't forget about the two Iranians with stolen passports and one way tickets.

all humor aside, this is a terrible tragedy and my thoughts go the to victims and family members. But seriously, where is this plane? The "theories" run the full spectrum from logical to out right crazy.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    ^ No chance.. In my opinion what ever that is, is too large of a piece and too isolated from other parts for a plane crash. I'm still going with Aliens but have a suspicion that terrorist have landed it on their secret volcano island. Or possible North Korea took it, but then again don't forget about the two Iranians with stolen passports and one way tickets.

all humor aside, this is a terrible tragedy and my thoughts go the to victims and family members. But seriously, where is this plane? The "theories" run the full spectrum from logical to out right crazy.
    It's in a secret hanger in New Mexico.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

sympathy for society
    ^ There are way too many civilian "observers" in that area for something to fly in unnoticed. UFO fever out there.

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    What happened??
    Jeeez, DJ! Watch the news for 15 minutes every day to keep up on world events...just 15 minutes a day is all it takes.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Jeeez, DJ! Watch the news for 15 minutes every day to keep up on world events...just 15 minutes a day is all it takes.
    Umm I was at work, sorry.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

sympathy for society
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Umm I was at work, sorry.
    For 5 days straight???

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast