Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 138

Thread: Flight 370, WT?

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,278

    Flight 370, WT?

    I hope the families of those on board can get an explanation that can be believed.
    "Tortured by mental illness" ~monogod

  2. #2
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    15,954
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    I hope the families of those on board can get an explanation that can be believed.
    What happened??
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  3. #3
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,664
    The plane suddenly disappeared from radar en route to Beijing from Malaysia. They can't find it and they don't even seem to know where to look. Check out one of the news sites - it's the big story right now.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  4. #4
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    15,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    The plane suddenly disappeared from radar en route to Beijing from Malaysia. They can't find it and they don't even seem to know where to look. Check out one of the news sites - it's the big story right now.
    Will do after work my lunch hour is over. Sounds crazy!
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  5. #5
    AKA Frank N. Bike!!
    Reputation: Kona0197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,776
    With all the technology we have and we can't find a plane or the remains of the plane? It's not like they were flying in the Bermuda Triangle.
    My Bike: '03 Specialized HardRock FrankenBike
    My Blog: http://http://kona0197.wordpress.com/

  6. #6
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,664
    I will admit it seems like quite the mystery. Started with Iranians on stolen European passports then cleared and now the Malaysian government is apparently giving contradictory information on where they think the plane crashed. Transponders where turned off, no wreckage, etc.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kubikeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    531
    If you're really bored at work you can head on over to Tomnod and search for yourself. DigitalGlobe, set up aerials and you can tag anything that looks suspicious.

    Tomnod

    All I saw was water... and clouds.
    The cake is a lie.

  8. #8
    ozz
    ozz is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Kona0197 View Post
    With all the technology we have and we can't find a plane or the remains of the plane? It's not like they were flying in the Bermuda Triangle.
    Technology helps if they have a general idea of where to look. But these guys don't even know (or aren't saying) which direction the plane was flying when it disappeared. It brings perspective to how tiny a jet airplane is compared to the ocean.

  9. #9
    Redcoat
    Reputation: Brockwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    983
    Plane goes down at 600+ mph and hits the water breaking into a rather large amount of pieces. Said pieces are then spread by current across a very deep ocean by the currents over hundred of square miles. its quite easy to lose a plane.

  10. #10
    AKA Frank N. Bike!!
    Reputation: Kona0197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,776
    Yeah, but there would still be bodies floating. They haven't seen anything yet.
    My Bike: '03 Specialized HardRock FrankenBike
    My Blog: http://http://kona0197.wordpress.com/

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Brockwan View Post
    Plane goes down at 600+ mph and hits the water breaking into a rather large amount of pieces. Said pieces are then spread by current across a very deep ocean by the currents over hundred of square miles. its quite easy to lose a plane.
    But with all the floatable objects on board, a black box that screams FIND ME, peoples phones that have gps, radar, calm rather shallow waters, nothing? I'm just not getting this. Hopefully time will tell.
    "Tortured by mental illness" ~monogod

  12. #12
    Redcoat
    Reputation: Brockwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    983
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    But with all the floatable objects on board, a black box that screams FIND ME, peoples phones that have gps, radar, calm rather shallow waters, nothing? I'm just not getting this. Hopefully time will tell.
    true, plane crash lands intact they cant get doors open and it sinks to bottom with everything on board in side?

    its not long till the conspiracy theorists come out on this one and i fear it may be too late already. I just think the news is hyping it up for a juicy story when in fact the answer is more than feasible to be much simpler.

  13. #13
    sympathy for society
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Brockwan View Post
    I just think the news is hyping it up for a juicy story when in fact the answer is more than feasible to be much simpler.
    It's Aliens of course... They took them away for experimentation.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  14. #14
    Redcoat
    Reputation: Brockwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    983
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    It's Aliens of course... They took them away for experimentation.
    nah must be the US government. they made up aliens just to get at everyone and get oil.

  15. #15
    AKA Frank N. Bike!!
    Reputation: Kona0197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,776
    Why would the US need to come up with a stratagem to get oil when the US is producing enough oil to support itself?

    Fracking is turning the US into a bigger oil producer than Saudi Arabia - Americas - World - The Independent
    My Bike: '03 Specialized HardRock FrankenBike
    My Blog: http://http://kona0197.wordpress.com/

  16. #16
    Trail Prospector
    Reputation: Flyin_W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Brockwan View Post
    true, plane crash lands intact they cant get doors open and it sinks to bottom with everything on board in side?

    its not long till the conspiracy theorists come out on this one and i fear it may be too late already. I just think the news is hyping it up for a juicy story when in fact the answer is more than feasible to be much simpler.
    ...Or as the troops tire of Afghanistan, the media is being manipulated to justify an attack against Iran.
    Can hear it now, those power hungry, uranium hoarding, passport stealing, camel diddlers did it - I tell ya.

    (sick of all US involvement)
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Brockwan View Post
    true, plane crash lands intact they cant get doors open and it sinks to bottom with everything on board in side?
    That still leaves alot of unanswered questions but Hmm, interesting, didn't think of that.
    Last edited by theMeat; 03-12-2014 at 04:50 PM.
    "Tortured by mental illness" ~monogod

  18. #18
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    15,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Brockwan View Post
    true, plane crash lands intact they cant get doors open and it sinks to bottom with everything on board in side?.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kona0197 View Post
    Yeah, but there would still be bodies floating. They haven't seen anything yet.
    Huh?
    If the plane crashed and stayed intact then floated to the ocean floor. The bodies would still be in the plane not floating around.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  19. #19
    AKA Frank N. Bike!!
    Reputation: Kona0197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,776
    My Bike: '03 Specialized HardRock FrankenBike
    My Blog: http://http://kona0197.wordpress.com/

  20. #20
    sympathy for society
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,311
    ^ No chance.. In my opinion what ever that is, is too large of a piece and too isolated from other parts for a plane crash. I'm still going with Aliens but have a suspicion that terrorist have landed it on their secret volcano island. Or possible North Korea took it, but then again don't forget about the two Iranians with stolen passports and one way tickets.

    all humor aside, this is a terrible tragedy and my thoughts go the to victims and family members. But seriously, where is this plane? The "theories" run the full spectrum from logical to out right crazy.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  21. #21
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    15,954
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    ^ No chance.. In my opinion what ever that is, is too large of a piece and too isolated from other parts for a plane crash. I'm still going with Aliens but have a suspicion that terrorist have landed it on their secret volcano island. Or possible North Korea took it, but then again don't forget about the two Iranians with stolen passports and one way tickets.

    all humor aside, this is a terrible tragedy and my thoughts go the to victims and family members. But seriously, where is this plane? The "theories" run the full spectrum from logical to out right crazy.
    It's in a secret hanger in New Mexico.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  22. #22
    sympathy for society
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,311
    ^ There are way too many civilian "observers" in that area for something to fly in unnoticed. UFO fever out there.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  23. #23
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,808
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    What happened??
    Jeeez, DJ! Watch the news for 15 minutes every day to keep up on world events...just 15 minutes a day is all it takes.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  24. #24
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    15,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Jeeez, DJ! Watch the news for 15 minutes every day to keep up on world events...just 15 minutes a day is all it takes.
    Umm I was at work, sorry.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  25. #25
    sympathy for society
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,311
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Umm I was at work, sorry.
    For 5 days straight???
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Monocog vs. Flight
    By xiek376 in forum Redline
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 08:31 AM
  2. life flight
    By mateoway in forum California - Socal
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 06:56 PM
  3. Flight Sizing
    By xiek376 in forum Redline
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 07:42 AM
  4. 661 flight SPD shoes
    By terricksa5 in forum Apparel and Protection
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 06:30 AM
  5. Flight of the Turkey?
    By freeskier46 in forum Arizona
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 06:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •