• 04-24-2013
    rockly
    First "serious" video editing attempt (Top 50 singles). How can it be done better?
    This is a first "serious" video editing attempt. It's a Top 50 singles video. How can it be done better?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9zoOW-Y10A

Thank you in advance.
  • 04-24-2013
    ArmySlowRdr
    The compilation production value is fine I am sure but as I went through the 1st four songs someone would have to pay me a lot of dough to listen.
  • 04-26-2013
    heyyall
    First "serious" video editing attempt (Top 50 singles). How can it be done bett
    I like your opening scene and the screen overlays. Overall, you did an excellent job. In the future, you may want to tweak the clip transitions.
  • 04-26-2013
    deke505
    You need a little more overlap between the clips so there would be more flow.
  • 04-26-2013
    net wurker
    Most of the music sucked. Use a Pink Floyd soundtrack.
  • 04-26-2013
    rockly
    Thank you heyyall, ArmySlowRdr and deke505.

Here is a second attempt. Is it any better?

• 04-26-2013
    net wurker
    Rockly, sorry my post came across rude sounding. I was actually joking around, shoulda put a smiley. We had this whole Pink Floyd theme going on here yesterday.

Anyways, the transitions in the second one work way better. The production value is top-notch, and the intro is awesome!
  • 04-26-2013
    heyyall
    Rocky--that is perfectly done. Better than many compilations you see on national TV :thumbsup:
  • 04-27-2013
    CarolinaLL6
    The music, not the production quality of the compilation, makes me realize why the antenna in my car is not even hooked up.

I listen to the occasional CD but normally my real music, the sound of an LT1 through dual 2 1/2" Pypes bay-bee. :cool:
  • 04-27-2013
    deke505
    The second one was done really well. Here is the smiley net should've used;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • 04-27-2013
    StuLax18
    I love it man! I'm not sure how much is you, but I think the info at the bottom is perfect, and most of the sound clips are the best representations of the songs. Also good that you used music vids when possible since that's much more enjoyable to watch than just an album cover.