Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Festivus

  1. #1
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205

    Festivus

    Today, 12/23. Have a happy one.

  2. #2
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    I'm ready to air my grievances if anyone wants to listen.

  3. #3
    Yes, Master
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    I'm ready to air my grievances if anyone wants to listen.
    Please, continue...
    flat brimmed, d-bag, know-it-all

  4. #4
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,388

    Festivus

    Quote Originally Posted by AZ View Post
    Today, 12/23. Have a happy one.
    Yay! Finally all done shopping. I rather hate the commercial aspect of Christmas. It is ********! I mean, why even bother with gift cards? May as well give cash and if you're giving cash then what's the point? This is excluding cash tips to all the good garbage haulers, mailmen, etc, of course. My garbage dude is such a cutie. The whole block has a crush on him.

    Anyway. I chatter. Happy festivus!

  5. #5
    Yes, Master
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,744
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    Yay! Finally all done shopping. I rather hate the commercial aspect of Christmas. It is ********! I mean, why even bother with gift cards? May as well give cash and if you're giving cash then what's the point? This is excluding cash tips to all the good garbage haulers, mailmen, etc, of course. My garbage dude is such a cutie. The whole block has a crush on him.

    Anyway. I chatter. Happy festivus!
    He sounds like a trashy guy to me, be careful. .
    flat brimmed, d-bag, know-it-all

  6. #6
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    My garbage dude is such a cutie. The whole block has a crush on him.
    Ever thought of leaving out a bin of suggestive garbage for him?

  7. #7
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    Ever thought of leaving out a bin of suggestive garbage for him?
    Great idea! I'm going to see him tomorrow!

  8. #8
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,793
    For those unfamiliar with Festivus here you go.

    Short version here. The Story of Festivus - YouTube

    Longer version here. George Costanza - Festivus - YouTube
    How do you know if your bike has a Stava?

  9. #9
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,939
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    Yay! Finally all done shopping. I rather hate the commercial aspect of Christmas. It is ********! I mean, why even bother with gift cards? May as well give cash and if you're giving cash then what's the point? This is excluding cash tips to all the good garbage haulers, mailmen, etc, of course. My garbage dude is such a cutie. The whole block has a crush on him.

    Anyway. I chatter. Happy festivus!

    Maybe hide in the trash can this week with a bow tie around you neck the day he comes around?

  10. #10
    Yes, Master
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    Maybe hide in the trash can this week with a bow tie around you neck the day he comes around?
    Wearing nothing but the bow tie and a smile, of course.
    flat brimmed, d-bag, know-it-all

  11. #11
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Wearing nothing but the bow tie and a smile, of course.
    And maybe some fishnets and heels.

  12. #12
    Yes, Master
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    And maybe some fishents and heels.
    Nahhh, too slvtty. She needs to appear like high class trash for the guy.
    flat brimmed, d-bag, know-it-all

  13. #13
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,098
    We don't have an aluminum pole but we have a retro aluminum holiday tree decorated with mushrooms

    My grievance to air is that I don't like commuting to work everyday but the compromise is that I can ride to the local trails from the front door

    My feat of strength is that I have started to do hot yoga ... and I have never sweated so much in my life!

    My festivus miracle is that we did not lose any electrical power during the ice storm, and the only tree branch that fell in the yard just missed the fireplace
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  14. #14
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,793
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    We don't have an aluminum pole but we have a retro aluminum holiday tree decorated with mushrooms

    My grievance to air is that I don't like commuting to work everyday but the compromise is that I can ride to the local trails from the front door

    My feat of strength is that I have started to do hot yoga ... and I have never sweated so much in my life!


    My festivus miracle is that we did not lose any electrical power during the ice storm, and the only tree branch that fell in the yard just missed the fireplace
    Judy you do know that Fesivus is a made up
    holiday from the show Seinfeld, right.

    From what you said. It sounds like you had a great
    Fesivus like the restivus.
    How do you know if your bike has a Stava?

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,642
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Judy you do know that Fesivus is a made up
    holiday from the show Seinfeld, right.

    Infedel non-believer!!!
    Clearly you have never experienced a true Festivus miracle!!
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  16. #16
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,098
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Judy you do know that Fesivus is a made up
    holiday from the show Seinfeld, right.

    From what you said. It sounds like you had a great
    Fesivus like the restivus.
    Im a fan

    Name:  41jh6PjSutL._SL_.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  21.6 KB
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  17. #17
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,793
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    Im a fan
    I thought you would be. Just making sure it's clear for all the youngsters.
    How do you know if your bike has a Stava?

  18. #18
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,939
    Lot of pole dancers around here.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9

    Festivus

    Where do I get that shirt?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 11:55 AM
  2. 2011 Christmas Hanukkah Festivus Thread
    By girlonbike in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 02:28 AM
  3. So, who's ready for Festivus?
    By DFA in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 07:28 PM
  4. Toronto MTB Festivus
    By Enduramil in forum Eastern Canada
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 01:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •