Page 89 of 139 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 3466

Thread: Crazy's Thread

  1. #2201
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    Some Toilet Humour

    while i understand the unfortunate emergency that might lead to such a thing happening, what i dont understand is the fleeing of the scene like a poop bandit, and not staying behind to at least halfway clean it up
    fap

  2. #2202
    help with the zip please
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    while i understand the unfortunate emergency that might lead to such a thing happening, what i dont understand is the fleeing of the scene like a poop bandit, and not staying behind to at least halfway clean it up
    It's a cultural thing Nicole, a large percentage of the worlds population use squat toilets, that's assuming they are fortunate enough to have a toilet to use in the first place. The notion of putting ones ar$e on a seat that has had someone else's ar$e on it is completely foreign to them.

    I managed building sites for the best part of 20 years and I can assure you, you ain't seen nothing 'till you've been in a site toilet block at the end of the day

    Name:  squat-toilet.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  74.5 KB

  3. #2203
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,365
    oh wow....better have good aim. and fiber.
    fap

  4. #2204
    help with the zip please
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    oh wow....better have good aim. and fiber.
    haha, that reminds me of a sign the janitors put up over the urinal at a boys school I did some work in.

    "We aim to please, you aim too please"

    I'm sure it went over most of their heads although the sign did have a few yellowish water marks on it.

  5. #2205
    sympathy for society
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,348
    That does seem to be a tiny target for such activities.. What if your drunk?? Are you suppose to #1 & #2 in that or is it just reserved for poopin'?
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  6. #2206
    FloridaKeys Fishing Guide
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,767
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    It's a cultural thing Nicole, a large percentage of the worlds population use squat toilets, that's assuming they are fortunate enough to have a toilet to use in the first place. The notion of putting ones ar$e on a seat that has had someone else's ar$e on it is completely foreign to them.

    I managed building sites for the best part of 20 years and I can assure you, you ain't seen nothing 'till you've been in a site toilet block at the end of the day

    Name:  squat-toilet.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  74.5 KB
    Those toilets are predominant in French campgrounds and you better aim right and pray that you don't have a lot of gas or cluster poo
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT

  7. #2207
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarW View Post
    Those toilets are predominant in French campgrounds and you better aim right and pray that you don't have a lot of gas or cluster poo
    Most of Europe, actually. Japan as well.

    I read a blurb on the physics of bowel movements which shows these set ups are actually much better than sitting on a bowl. I'd post a link except I only have seven posts.

  8. #2208
    help with the zip please
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    Most of Europe, actually. Japan as well.

    I read a blurb on the physics of bowel movements which shows these set ups are actually much better than sitting on a bowl. I'd post a link except I only have seven posts.
    Better for the dumpee, not for that bloke that follows

  9. #2209
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    Better for the dumpee, not for that bloke that follows
    I think I'd rather hoover over, not sit on or near. Know what I'm sayin'?

  10. #2210
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,473
    ^ I once saw a sign on a bathroom wall that went
    like this. Do not squat above this seat, the crabs in
    here can jump 10 feet.

  11. #2211
    help with the zip please
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    I think I'd rather hoover over, not sit on or near. Know what I'm sayin'?
    you've still got to put your feet somewhere though.

    A $hitty situation, no matter how you look at it

  12. #2212
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    you've still got to put your feet somewhere though.

    A $hitty situation, no matter how you look at it
    Here ya go:


  13. #2213
    Rep Power: Pick a number
    Reputation: Xcisok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    This reminds me of folding Australian five dollar note
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crazy's Thread-486fyxy.jpg  


  14. #2214
    pin it
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,945
    Money origami









    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  15. #2215
    Rep Power: Potatoe
    Reputation: BigRingGrinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,586




    "Bigring, that's deep. ...Well, I suspect it is. I didn't read it."

  16. #2216
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    It's a cultural thing Nicole, a large percentage of the worlds population use squat toilets, that's assuming they are fortunate enough to have a toilet to use in the first place. The notion of putting ones ar$e on a seat that has had someone else's ar$e on it is completely foreign to them.

    I managed building sites for the best part of 20 years and I can assure you, you ain't seen nothing 'till you've been in a site toilet block at the end of the day

    Name:  squat-toilet.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  74.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    oh wow....better have good aim. and fiber.
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarW View Post
    Those toilets are predominant in French campgrounds and you better aim right and pray that you don't have a lot of gas or cluster poo

    French cuisine lends itself well to "blowing mud", which seems the only way to use such a device.

  17. #2217
    Rep Power: Potatoe
    Reputation: BigRingGrinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,586
    "Bigring, that's deep. ...Well, I suspect it is. I didn't read it."

  18. #2218
    help with the zip please
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRingGrinder View Post



    I think the first one is photoshopped but what sort of racquet is hucking kitty up to?

    Pollies to get caught in compromising positions sometimes.

    EX PM John Howard very grateful for his treasurer Peter Costello

    Crazy's Thread-129111364980730984.jpg

    Current leader of the opposition and the same treasurer

    Name:  Costello.png
Views: 581
Size:  229.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

  19. #2219
    The White Jeff W
    Reputation: jeffw-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,573
    No moss...

  20. #2220
    Wait for me!
    Reputation: whoopwhoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    672
    Crazy's Thread-a0a994b1067ca7285e66a22042c2be1d-owl-gets-stuck-car-grill.jpg

  21. #2221
    Rep Power: Potatoe
    Reputation: BigRingGrinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,586
    ^ ok, so wtf does "if you touch a birds nest will the mother not come back who plays the mom on suite life of zach and cody" have to do with the rest of that spam?
    "Bigring, that's deep. ...Well, I suspect it is. I didn't read it."

  22. #2222
    Ohh Gnarly!!
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,646
    World's Biggest Fart - The Hippo


  23. #2223
    Rep Power: Pick a number
    Reputation: Xcisok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    518
    funny gifs

  24. #2224
    the catalan connection
    Reputation: What&son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,242
    this thread must be in the front page!
    "Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordly evidence of the fact." George Elliot

  25. #2225
    pin it
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,945
    Quote Originally Posted by What&son View Post
    this thread must be in the front page!
    Thanks for the reminder.







    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

Page 89 of 139 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •