Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    b a n n e d

Of course the dude blasting the news anchor for being fat HAD to be a mountain biker

Personal Injury Lawyer Who Called News Anchor Too Fat for TV: Whatever, She's Still Fat

Gotta love this comment: "Cyclists. Nitpicky, neurotic whiners, the lot of them. Look at that dumbshit chode-y tattoo on his arm. I hope it comes to life at night, crawls off his arm, rolls his precious cycle next to his bed, and ****s him in the ass with the handlebar."
    Alcohol may lead nowhere, but it sure is the scenic route!

I Ride Bikes
    I bet Specialized isn't too pleased with him either. Their beautiful bike is being plastered all over the internet with his crooked mug above it.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Specialized needs to get Ned Overend to drag him round a mountain for a few hours to make him feel slow and lazy.

In my experience, lawyers don't like to back down even when they're being ******bags.

mtbr member
    I honestly think he looks like a total ******. I wouldn't even let him leer at me without giving him a nasty look. I hate the overly muscley look. He has the muscle tone that looks completely unnatural, like someone who does curls in front of a mirror at the gym in their free time. Someone that self absorbed is an instant turnoff to me.

Someone with a natural all around muscle build, like from being active, is much more attractive to me. The lean muscle, not the guns. Especially when the guy is more rugged, with that 'rolled out of bed and went to the beach/ mountain/ etc.' look. Those types look like total fun and adventurous, and I want to have dirty raw sexy time in them while doing something crazy and adventurous

/wanders off to my happy sexy time fantasy place

Titanium junkie
    What a tool, and I just got a Spec too. Thanks Azzhole for including that
    in your picture.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

Retired User
    What a total deutsche bag. Though I also find the news anchor's broadcasted response to a private e-mail to be somewhat childish and inappropriate. It's like an MTBR member publicly posting a PM. My $.02.

AZ
    banned
    Even if she is fat, she can go on a diet. He is a personal injury lawyer and that goes to the bone. I wonder if that dip stick is a member here?

humber river advocate
    it does give specialized a bad product rep when such social proofs for the product happen outside of the control of the parent company. on the other hand, most companies don't really care if their product becomes sanious with socially negative market segments. as long as the bottom line is being met, all is good.

i bet he drives a beemer
    Support TORBA
    Sunnyside Bike Park Working Group
    Albion Hills Conservation Area Master Plan Public Advisory Committee

Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Even if she is fat, she can go on a diet. He is a personal injury lawyer and that goes to the bone. I wonder if that dip stick is a member here?
    I was thinking the same thing this morning. Even if she is overweight, that's a pretty chodely thing to do. I like her response to judge her on the quality of coverage rather than weight but agree with WB about her broadcasting her response, maybe a bit more tact, like an open letter on their website and just not mentioning it on air. That comment section flame war would be fun to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    This guy looks like your typical blowhard, who probably drives some sort of mid-life crisis sports car and got that tribal tattoo to "represent" and "symbolize" something.

I hate it when these guys try to spark up a bro-conversation about tattoos with me. They're always pulling up their sleeve to "show me their ink", and go on some long diatribe about how this and that represents overcoming a struggle.

There are a million carbon copies of this sort of d00ch in San Jose. They actually plague the entire state of California.

What a bastard for baggin' on this news anchor for no vested interest aside from just being a goat f•cker.

thread crapper
    Feb 2008
    It's kind of the fat vs ugly thing. A fat person can always lose weight, but if you're ugly, not a whole lot one can do. That guy will always be a d-nozzle. Maybe karma will give him genital warts!

banned
    He is just poed because his boyfriend thinks she's hot.

Flaccid Member
    Meh, I just thought she put a big spin on her whole story... it wasn't even newsworthy. While someones feelings got hurt, her husband is a bigger doushebagger for putting his wifes email on Facebook. Personal problems are personal, airing them out at your place of employment in unacceptable, in my books. This is all about being Politically Correct.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

Afric Pepperbird
    Don't you all ride wearing wifebeaters??

gran jefe
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    hmmm, where is he from?
    Folsom/Granite Bay Area Team ID?

West Chester, PA
    Sep 2006
    Who cares ? What I want to know is why her brother's career has been in the crapper since his awesome performances in Band of Brothers.

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 92gli View Post
    Who cares ? What I want to know is why her brother's career has been in the crapper since his awesome performances in Band of Brothers.

Because his agent sucks? He doesn't know how to pick parts? He pissed off the wrong people?

mtbr member
    She should of just ignored the e-mail...that would of hurt this guy more than calling him out on air. She just played right into his ego, by acknowledging he hurt her feelings.

You never feed the trolls...

and that dude totally looks like a troll!

see me rollin, they hatin
    guys like that, who try to "help" a fat person are completely full of themselves. He thinks she's hurting young girls by being fat. Its even more hurtful to see Hollywood girls who god forbid, go from a size 0 to 4, the media calling them fat. Fat shaming hurts young girls more than anything. Even if it is unhealthy, its still her personal business.

he doesnt even look like real mountain biker. He looks like a prop that they stuck in front of a bike for Men's Health magazine.
    fap

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    . . . Fat shaming hurts young girls more than anything. . . .
    100% truth here. I wish more people came to realize this.

He looks like a prop that they stuck in front of a bike for Men's Health magazine.
    pretty much.

I get why the anchor went off about the letter she got. the letter was uncalled for. it's not about being PC. ******nozzle can think what he wants about fat people and say what he wants to his friends, who can kick his a$$ if they don't like what he has to say. but he made it personal for this lady and no matter what you think, that's just poor form.

and now, he has invoked the wrath of the internet. was he not paying attention to what happened recently when another ******nozzle lawyer invoked the wrath of the internet? I do think The Oatmeal handled his idiot lawyer incident with more tact than the news anchor, however. Public ridicule works better than public shaming.

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post
    and now, he has invoked the wrath of the internet.
    Yup. Don't fxck with the internets.

mtbr member

Always in the wrong gear
    He was probably fat and picked on as a child, now he thinks he's the shiz cuz he works out way to much and has a scam for a job.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    He doesnt even look like real mountain biker. He looks like a prop that they stuck in front of a bike for Men's Health magazine.
    That's what it is!

I thought he was a cross between an ED medication commercial and a P90X before-and-after shot, with a little gay-face tossed in the mix.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast