Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 212
  1. #1
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596

    Conspiracy Theories ?

    So, lets talk conspiracy theories, they seem to be all around us.

    From the 'Rep system on mtbr', War, Technologies, Espionage, Deseases, Assassinations, (JFK) Aliens, Paranormal, World order, Religions, Flat earth society, Race, Riches, and the list goes on and on.

    Does anybody have any interesting ones they want to blow the whistle on in this thread or any they would like to dispute or put to bed.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  2. #2
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,205
    Let's see

    HAARP conspiracy

    Aurora spy plane

    Bilderberg Group, NWO

    Denver International Airport

    Shape shifting humanoids

    Reverse engineering propulsion systems

    Chemtrail theory

    Just a couple off the top of my head but the one's in red I try to keep track of with my carbon tin foil hat.

  3. #3
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,356
    There's a rumor going 'round that Tone's isn't actually Australian.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  4. #4
    since 4/10/2009
    Reputation: Harold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    19,767
    Chupacabra is a gov't genetic engineering experiment that got loose

  5. #5
    Always in the wrong gear
    Reputation: Coondog#77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    518
    What my tax money is really being used for, pretty sure some of it goes to the red topics in hutch's post.

  6. #6
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,205
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post
    Chupacabra is a gov't genetic engineering experiment that got loose
    Yeah from Plum Island, NY. Another place that could be covered in this topic.

  7. #7
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    There's a rumor going 'round that Tone's isn't actually Australian.
    Hahaha, id like to quash that rumour and say im so Aussie that ive never left the country in 37 years.
    OK i'll come clean ,im a japanese female student living in Hiroshima, ive never been on a bike and my main hobby is my robot dog and any new American fad i can find.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  8. #8
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Let's see

    HAARP conspiracy

    Aurora spy plane

    Bilderberg Group, NWO

    Denver International Airport

    Shape shifting humanoids

    Reverse engineering propulsion systems

    Chemtrail theory

    Just a couple off the top of my head but the one's in red I try to keep track of with my carbon tin foil hat.

    Fine work Hutch, i see your right onto the conspiracies, what about the fight for the worlds oil supplies, what about the muppets out there that think that 9/11 was a conspiricy, theres always one in every bunch isnt there....
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  9. #9
    since 4/10/2009
    Reputation: Harold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    19,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Yeah from Plum Island, NY. Another place that could be covered in this topic.
    Lol, I thought I was crafting an original conspiracy theory.

    Here's one I have heard before: there is no gold left in Ft Knox

  10. #10
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Fine work Hutch, i see your right onto the conspiracies, what about the fight for the worlds oil supplies, what about the muppets out there that think that 9/11 was a conspiricy, theres always one in every bunch isnt there....
    Oil ties into B-group and NWO.

    911 was tragic whether we had a part in it or not and that's all I have to say about that.

    Where is this planet Nibiru everyone keeps yapping about?

  11. #11
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    28,819
    Hutch, "Denver International Airport" huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by NDD View Post
    Dude, I'm in Illinois. The only place anyone would come from that would say this area is hilly is Kansas.

  12. #12
    since 4/10/2009
    Reputation: Harold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    19,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Where is this planet Nibiru everyone keeps yapping about?
    Nibiru ties in with the 12-21-2012 apocalypse thing. It's going to smash into Earth or something like that. But we haven't seen it yet....because our telescopes aren't good enough to see something that big that will hit us in a month and a half.

  13. #13
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    OK i'll come clean ,im a japanese female student living in Hiroshima, ive never been on a bike and my main hobby is my robot dog and any new American fad i can find.
    Well in that case, I'm an American fad, if you wanna get into that.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  14. #14
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,205
    Read into it. Another part of the NWO and DUMB *deep underground military base* conspiracy's.

  15. #15
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,568
    The housing collapse and economic downturn was orchestrated by the rich. When things were booming, blue collar types were making nice money, going on Caribbean vacations, hanging out at the country club, moving into nice neighborhoods. Someone hollered "show me yer tits" to some big shot's trophy wife. She liked the attention, he got pissed, wrecked the economy, and now all of us working stiffs are stuck putting in 10 hour days just to buy bread.

  16. #16
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    28,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    The housing collapse and economic downturn was orchestrated by the rich. When things were booming, blue collar types were making nice money, going on Caribbean vacations, hanging out at the country club, moving into nice neighborhoods. Someone hollered "show me yer tits" to some big shot's trophy wife. She liked the attention, he got pissed, wrecked the economy, and now all of us working stiffs are stuck putting in 10 hour days just to buy bread.
    I would put a "ha,ha" in here but this is a true story and it's not funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDD View Post
    Dude, I'm in Illinois. The only place anyone would come from that would say this area is hilly is Kansas.

  17. #17
    ******
    Reputation: monzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    Hutch, "Denver International Airport" huh?
    Yeah man, something about Nazi's, aliens, underground cities, the Illuminati and a dozen other kooky ideas. I used to live there and when drinking it was one of the topics most likely to come up. $2mil and a modest airport seemed to ruffle a few feathers. Plus, the paintings inside the airport were pretty weird and rife for some conspiratorial theories.

    Chemtrails, I have a buddy all about these--besides Hutch. Plum Island is a good one and I haven't heard anything about it in awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,666
    How about Apple's iOS6 upgrade and battery life. Apple put a couple lines of code into the new software that decreased battery life, so that consumers would go out and by more Apple devices.
    I know I went from one charge a day to two per day, immediately after changing my software.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  19. #19
    Suckin wind like a boss
    Reputation: big terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,680
    Chemtrails has been a new one for me this year, but the more you open your eyes, the more you see...

    9/11=Reichstag?

    Bilderbergs, all the way back to Jekyll Island.

    FEMA camps? Alex Jones is all over these and so is Jesse Ventura. AJ is over-the-top, and I suppose The Body is too, but I put a lot of stock in the former SEAL and former governor- despite his career in his early days, I will never doubt the patriotism of a man that served as a SEAL, even though his presentation is as garish as his outfits in the ring were.

    HAARP, because no matter how benign its beginnings may have been, when given a toy with the ability to do the things HAARP is alleged to do, I would never put it past the government to try each and every one of them.

    GMOs? Not conspiracy at all. Monsanto is fvcking evil, through and through.There is nothing they are doing that is in the best interests of anyone but themselves.

    DIA ties into the Bilderbergers.

    Reptilians controlling the world? I need my special glasses to see them before I'll buy into it.

    Chupacabra/Plum Island? Never heard of the place, guess I have some google-fu to use while I drink my coffee this morning.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

  20. #20
    Suckin wind like a boss
    Reputation: big terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    How about Apple's iOS6 upgrade and battery life. Apple put a couple lines of code into the new software that decreased battery life, so that consumers would go out and by more Apple devices.
    I know I went from one charge a day to two per day, immediately after changing my software.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dude no sh!t, my 4th gen ipod touch used to sit on the seat of my truck for a week solid and maintain a charge if i wasnt using it. now, if i unplug it, it is dead by the end of the day. i just did a complete wipe and restore on it yesterday to see if the update would change things; if not, i am giving it away and washing my existence clean of ios crap.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

  21. #21
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post
    Chupacabra is a gov't genetic engineering experiment that got loose
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Yeah from Plum Island, NY. Another place that could be covered in this topic.



    Chupacabra is my ex mother in law, can't speak of the veracity of the claims that she's from Plum Island though.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FLMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    974

    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and im all out of bubblegum.

    Quote Originally Posted by big terry View Post
    Chemtrails has been a new one for me this year, but the more you open your eyes, the more you see...

    9/11=Reichstag?

    Bilderbergs, all the way back to Jekyll Island.

    FEMA camps? Alex Jones is all over these and so is Jesse Ventura. AJ is over-the-top, and I suppose The Body is too, but I put a lot of stock in the former SEAL and former governor- despite his career in his early days, I will never doubt the patriotism of a man that served as a SEAL, even though his presentation is as garish as his outfits in the ring were.

    HAARP, because no matter how benign its beginnings may have been, when given a toy with the ability to do the things HAARP is alleged to do, I would never put it past the government to try each and every one of them.

    GMOs? Not conspiracy at all. Monsanto is fvcking evil, through and through.There is nothing they are doing that is in the best interests of anyone but themselves.

    DIA ties into the Bilderbergers.

    Reptilians controlling the world? I need my special glasses to see them before I'll buy into it.

    Chupacabra/Plum Island? Never heard of the place, guess I have some google-fu to use while I drink my coffee this morning.

  23. #23
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,856
    Bigfoot...there's even a show searching for the guy! What they don't know is that I'm hiding him from them for his own protection.

  24. #24
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,373
    U.S. never went to the moon, all staged. Even though NASA, for some reason, decided to fake the lunar landings 6 times.

    Aircraft contrails - government sanctioned aerial spraying

    Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa, Hitler...... all faked own deaths

    O.J. and Tyson were set-up.

    Antrax letters - related to the 9-11 conspiracy
    Last edited by Wishful Tomcat; 11-02-2012 at 06:55 AM.

  25. #25
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,856
    USA never went to Mars. That's just video footage of the Rovers crawling around through Death Valley, CA. There may even be a few guys at NASA that would agree....

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,425
    According to Wikipedia regarding Plum Island, NY: "In 1659 the little island was purchased by Samuel Willis III, son of the Governor of Connecticut, from Wyandanch, the ruling local Indian Chieftain of Long Island, for a coat, a barrel of biscuits and 100 fishhooks." I had to ROFL a little on that one.
    2010 Giant Yukon FX
    Pure XCR Wheelset/Geax Saguaro Tires/Tubeless
    Bike Weight Lost: 2.48lbs (1124g)

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    261
    IBIS Ripley....efers

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,542
    Amber Lyon, three time Emmy award winning journalist has a very solid case against CNN for propagating hate towards Iran. She also cites the timely release of the movie "Argo" and other things.

    She's pretty spot on with everything and believes this is a build up to prep the American people for the future war with Iran.

    This is actually very believable.

    I'm also very skeptical about this and how it relates to the NDAA bill signed by Obama, which can be a threat against rogue journalism.

  29. #29
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    some people say AIDS came from the monkeys, but some think it was developed and released in to Africa to control certain populations??
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  30. #30
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post

    I'm also very skeptical about this and how it relates to the NDAA bill signed by Obama, which can be a threat against rogue journalism.



    Amerika, land of the free.

  31. #31
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Does the American govt have a secret stash of aliens that they probe n gather information from or is that the middle easterns im getting mixed up with........
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  32. #32
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail6 View Post
    U.S. never went to the moon, all staged. Even though NASA, for some reason, decided to fake the lunar landings 6 times.

    Aircraft contrails - government sanctioned aerial spraying

    Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa, Hitler...... all faked own deaths

    O.J. and Tyson were set-up.

    Antrax letters - related to the 9-11 conspiracy

    You forgot Ken Lay.

  33. #33
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201
    The U.N. and the "New World Order".

  34. #34
    rho
    rho is offline
    Life is strange
    Reputation: rho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,878
    I always like reading about and laughing about the hyjinx surrounding area 51.

  35. #35
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Does the American govt have a secret stash of aliens that they probe n gather information from or is that the middle easterns im getting mixed up with........

    Tone's on a roll!!

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,285
    taken recently..
    Conspiracy Theories ?-osamabinladen3.jpg

  37. #37
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    taken recently..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	osamabinladen3.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	734824
    That must be in the afterlife, but he would be disappointed if he thought he was gettin 72 virgins n she turned up,
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  38. #38
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,568
    53119?? That name is a whole nuther conspiracy theory in itself.

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    That must be in the afterlife, but he would be disappointed if he thought he was gettin 72 virgins n she turned up,

    Maybe the 72 virgins were a room of 72 nerdy white guys with acne playing warcraft.
    2010 Giant Yukon FX
    Pure XCR Wheelset/Geax Saguaro Tires/Tubeless
    Bike Weight Lost: 2.48lbs (1124g)

  40. #40
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,618
    Chupacabra is backed by Monster Energy....true story.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    53119?? That name is a whole nuther conspiracy theory in itself.
    unfortunately, no, Optimus. truth is it was the id number on my kiddo and wife's birth bracelet that they use for security id in the maternity ward. wish I had something more exciting to tell ya but i was told i would disappear if i didn't run with the bracelet thing.

    incidentally, if you ever see a locker or storage unit with that number. open it. it's where all missing socks are.

  42. #42
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    unfortunately, no, Optimus. truth is it was the id number on my kiddo and wife's birth bracelet that they use for security id in the maternity ward. wish I had something more exciting to tell ya but i was told i would disappear if i didn't run with the bracelet thing.

    Ok, sorry, my mistake. Oh, by the way, is your base really on the far side of the moon?

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,542
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Amerika, land of the free.
    The thing about NDAA, is it's masked as an anti-terrorism bill, but under the law, anybody can be viewed as "terrorists" and detained - that are American citizens. This came about after Anonymous and WikiLeaks.

    Bothers me... because it protects corruption. In a world where "journalism" is just another corporate puppet, it denies journalists to do their job by instilling fear in them.

  44. #44
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    They make washing machines that make every other left sock disappear. Conspiracy!

  45. #45
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,373
    Quote Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    incidentally, if you ever see a locker or storage unit with that number. open it. it's where all missing socks are.
    And use these numbers for the locker's combination lock:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Ok, sorry, my mistake. Oh, by the way, is your base really on the far side of the moon?
    no sorry necessary. it is an odd name to go by.
    the base is very close to cybertron, optimus.

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nuffink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    768
    Got to love the conspiracy industry.


  48. #48
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,373
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    They make washing machines that make every other left sock disappear. Conspiracy!
    Only in the northern hemisphere, down under it'll be the right sock. Tone's would you check on that for us?

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nuffink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail6 View Post
    Only in the northern hemisphere, down under it'll be the right sock. Tone's would you check on that for us?
    It's the Coriolis effect. I think it was Newton who first proved it in the particular case of sock disappearance.

  50. #50
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    the base is very close to cybertron, optimus.
    Ah ha!! I knew it!!

  51. #51
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail6 View Post
    Only in the northern hemisphere, down under it'll be the right sock. Tone's would you check on that for us?
    Trail6, CONFIRMED, ive got two left socks on now n most people only wear left socks here, in fact we sell packets of just two right socks.....
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  52. #52
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,285
    i think none of you exist and I'm just communicating with machines. damn you, skynet, keanu, arnold and other matrix/robot people!

  53. #53
    ako
    ako is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25
    Harold Holt - Russian submarine

  54. #54
    I dd what you see there.
    Reputation: XLNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    717
    Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws.
    - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

    My conspiracy theory: Bilderberg created all of the "extremist" religious groups to use as scapegoats for their masterplan. They created "radical islam". They created Zionism. They probably created the Westboro Baptists too.

    As for Alex Jones, I like his independant thought. However, at times (to me) he comes off as the kid that was the first cut from the high school football team and subsequently made it his mission to discredit the football team at all costs.

    I much prefer Jesse Ventura and even Ron Paul for connecting the dots of the hidden in plain sight occurances. I especially like Ventura's explanation of modern politics and how there really is no difference between Republicans and Democrats anymore because they BOTH work for the corporations and not the people.
    2002 Cannondale Jekyll 800
    2011 Trek Cronus CX Ultimate

  55. #55
    ******
    Reputation: monzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Quote Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
    ...I especially like Ventura's explanation of modern politics and how there really is no difference between Republicans and Democrats anymore because they BOTH work for the corporations and not the people.
    I've been saying this for years. Over a decade anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

  56. #56
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
    Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws.
    - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

    My conspiracy theory: Bilderberg created all of the "extremist" religious groups to use as scapegoats for their masterplan. They created "radical islam". They created Zionism. They probably created the Westboro Baptists too.

    As for Alex Jones, I like his independant thought. However, at times (to me) he comes off as the kid that was the first cut from the high school football team and subsequently made it his mission to discredit the football team at all costs.

    I much prefer Jesse Ventura and even Ron Paul for connecting the dots of the hidden in plain sight occurances. I especially like Ventura's explanation of modern politics and how there really is no difference between Republicans and Democrats anymore because they BOTH work for the corporations and not the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    I've been saying this for years. Over a decade anyway.


    Exactly. The President is just a figure head. There is so much more at play than any of us could ever understand, or change. Our only real hope is to stay close enough to the table legs that we can catch some scraps. And ride.

  57. #57
    Good, green, Oregon.
    Reputation: Giant Chachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    789
    Gulf of Tonkin
    Operation Northwoods
    JFK
    WMDs

    If you follow the string along, it makes thinking that somehting isn't right with the "official story" of 9/11 a lot easier. One could certainly argue that the only conspiracy in that event is the 9/11 Comission Report. You really can't deny that they left out a lot of detailed information and testimony that certainly could have impacted the investigation in some way. But for me? I just don't know what happened, either way. In addition, I am content with you believing what you want, and I'll believe what I want. I mean no disrespect to anyone else's thoughts or opinion over this serious tragedy and loss of life.

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yuC_4mGTs98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    *2016 Transition Patrol Carbon (aka: Sweet Pea)

  58. #58
    Rod
    Rod is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,976
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Bigfoot...there's even a show searching for the guy! What they don't know is that I'm hiding him from them for his own protection.
    Recently in the National Forest nearby there was a group of people that were coming out to find Bigfoot.... I couldn't believe it... they hung up fliers and everything
    There is not much choice between rotten apples.

  59. #59
    thread crapper
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    754
    My favorite are the sub theories. Look up USS Thresher, or the Russian, Kursk and look at some of those. Kind of interesting. We know the US and USSR ran into each other more than once. Some would argue that's what happened to Kursk, and it was payback. I don't have an opinion either way, but it's interesting.

    Another good one... Gingers, are they soulless from birth, or do they lose it later?

  60. #60
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant Chachi View Post
    Gulf of Tonkin
    Operation Northwoods
    JFK
    WMDs

    If you follow the string along, it makes thinking that somehting isn't right with the "official story" of 9/11 a lot easier. One could certainly argue that the only conspiracy in that event is the 9/11 Comission Report. You really can't deny that they left out a lot of detailed information and testimony that certainly could have impacted the investigation in some way. But for me? I just don't know what happened, either way. In addition, I am content with you believing what you want, and I'll believe what I want. I mean no disrespect to anyone else's thoughts or opinion over this serious tragedy and loss of life.

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yuC_4mGTs98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    If the world had more people like you willing to question life but allow others to believe what they want and find their own way it would be a much better place. Mankind's downfall will be mankind. Tolerance and common sense are both key to saving our species and making the world a better place. Both are also a rarity now-a-days.
    2010 Giant Yukon FX
    Pure XCR Wheelset/Geax Saguaro Tires/Tubeless
    Bike Weight Lost: 2.48lbs (1124g)

  61. #61
    Rod
    Rod is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,976
    Lovin this thread... keep em coming... I'm going to chime in on a very old one

    Gulf of Tonkin
    There is not much choice between rotten apples.

  62. #62
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,733
    Something about a Muslim, Kenyan Socialist.

  63. #63
    passed out in your garden
    Reputation: cmg71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by ako View Post
    Harold Holt - Russian submarine
    it was the Japs


    and Im not sure the dingo did it
    always mad and usually drunk......

  64. #64
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,618
    While I do believe there were some things about 9/11 that we didn't get the whole truth about, or facts were hidden, supressed, distorted, whatever.... I believe it had more to do with someone (Gov't officials) not wanting to be exposed as "asleep at the wheel", in the intrest of trying to keep their jobs, and not so much about GOVERNMENT CONSPIRICY AGGHHH.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  65. #65
    banned
    Reputation: random walk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,666
    Quote Originally Posted by scottap2003 View Post
    My favorite are the sub theories. Look up USS Thresher, or the Russian, Kursk and look at some of those. Kind of interesting. We know the US and USSR ran into each other more than once. Some would argue that's what happened to Kursk, and it was payback. I don't have an opinion either way, but it's interesting.
    Red Star Rogue

  66. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,285
    anyone know who really buried Paul?

    aren't conspiracy theories started/discussed to throw you off the scent trail? alright, tone's. what are you up to down under?

  67. #67
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,425
    When a celebrity dies they kill a hobo and bury the body. They freeze the celebrity until they discover the secret to eternal life.
    2010 Giant Yukon FX
    Pure XCR Wheelset/Geax Saguaro Tires/Tubeless
    Bike Weight Lost: 2.48lbs (1124g)

  68. #68
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    alright, tone's. what are you up to down under?
    He is Mr. Controversy, spreading unrest and emotional disturbance on this peaceful site. Perhaps he is a secret agent of the roadies?

  69. #69
    banned
    Reputation: Spinning Lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,435
    I think the map of the forest, the skoor and hucking Kitty are all fake! There I said it. Feels good.

  70. #70
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,333
    Mankind was put on Earth by aliens.

  71. #71
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,285
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    He is Mr. Controversy, spreading unrest and emotional disturbance on this peaceful site. Perhaps he is a secret agent of the roadies?
    now that i think about it he has roughly a 15hr head start from australia to us here in the u.s..who knows what he's doin over there! he's only pretending to be sleeping there right now. I think he's got layne and adrew staying at his place and they surf all day and rock all night.
    Last edited by 53119; 11-02-2012 at 01:34 PM.

  72. #72
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,120
    Quote Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    now that i think about it he has roughly a 15hr head start from australia to us here in the u.s..who knows what he's doin over there! he's only pretending to be sleeping there right now. I think he's got layne and adrew staying at his place and they surf all day and rock all night.
    he is planning the invasion of the USA

  73. #73
    Bike Virgin
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    169
    I have my doubts about 9/11, but I'm afraid to research it. I used to be an aircraft firefighter and I have never seen, or studied, a crash that looked like the Pentagon or the the one in Pennsylvania.
    My favorite one is that we invested trillions of dollars on a system that would shoot down enemy missiles with lasers. It's probably only half true.
    I lived in Minnesota and voted for Jessie. I liked his courage and candor, I never agreed with the conservative pundits that were constantly saying how poorly he led our state.

  74. #74
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    He is Mr. Controversy, spreading unrest and emotional disturbance on this peaceful site. Perhaps he is a secret agent of the roadies?
    Hehehe, wouldnt you scetchy Americans love to know what im up to from my little garage lab
    in down town sydney, i could be plotting to take over the world and you guys wouldnt realise because your 15 hours behind.
    Yes i admit it i could be a plant on this site, but i'll always be 15 hours infront of you all, hehehehehehe
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  75. #75
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    now that i think about it he has roughly a 15hr head start from australia to us here in the u.s..who knows what he's doin over there! he's only pretending to be sleeping there right now. I think he's got layne and adrew staying at his place and they surf all day and rock all night.
    hehehehehe
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  76. #76
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,856
    All of a sudden we are just... "Americans"

  77. #77
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinning Lizard View Post
    I think the map of the forest, the skoor and hucking Kitty are all fake! There I said it. Feels good.
    So is the Jeep Bike.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  78. #78
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinning Lizard View Post
    I think the map of the forest, the skoor and hucking Kitty are all fake! There I said it. Feels good.
    Not the skoor! Please tell me the skoor was reals!

  79. #79
    Always in the wrong gear
    Reputation: Coondog#77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    518
    The skoor had video evidence. It has to be real!

  80. #80
    meh... whatever
    Reputation: monogod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,304
    n/m...
    "Knowledge is good." ~ Emil Faber

  81. #81
    Suckin wind like a boss
    Reputation: big terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by manbat View Post
    The royal family are lizards
    reptilians. lets not give lizards a bad name in this.

    The Official David Icke Channel - YouTube Check this guy out if you want details on the reptilians in control. He knows all about it.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

  82. #82
    mtbr member
    Reputation: PerfectZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,203
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    USA never went to Mars. That's just video footage of the Rovers crawling around through Death Valley, CA. There may even be a few guys at NASA that would agree....
    lol, death valley...

    the Project Azorian story is pretty damn cool.
    buzzes like a fridge

  83. #83
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,333
    Grant isn't buried in Grants tomb.

  84. #84
    meh... whatever
    Reputation: monogod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,304
    i'm honestly surprised not to have seen this one yet...

    lance was framed.
    "Knowledge is good." ~ Emil Faber

  85. #85
    Carbon & Ti rule
    Reputation: muzzanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Hahaha, id like to quash that rumour and say im so Aussie that ive never left the country in 37 years.
    OK i'll come clean ,im a japanese female student living in Hiroshima, ive never been on a bike and my main hobby is my robot dog and any new American fad i can find.
    I knew it, It all makes sence now
    I have a 6 Berth Motorhome that I rent out . It is based in Tauranga, New Zealand

  86. #86
    All fat, all the time.
    Reputation: Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,104
    Flu shots and other health related shots really just put rfid chips in us....

  87. #87
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,666
    Quote Originally Posted by monogod View Post
    i'm honestly surprised not to have seen this one yet...

    lance was framed.
    You haven't seen it because nobody believes that's a conspiracy.
    Lance did that sh!t.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  88. #88
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    You haven't seen it because nobody believes that's a conspiracy.
    Lance did that sh!t.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Before the USADA report came out if you look in the lance threads you will see heaps of nuted muppets that thought it was a conspiracy, they were sayin the witnesses were payed off and it was a witch hunt, i know because i was trying to reason with them for a while, but after the report came out they all want into hiding pretty quick.
    These guys would be the same guys that would be in the flat earth society for sure..
    One of the threads has a poll that was made after the usada report came out and 10% still believe he was clean and never took drugs.
    You know what they say brewtality, that 1 in 10 people are officially insane, well that poll shows n demonstrates that very well, i would suggest that if one thinks that he never took drugs, even before the usada report came out they would have an IQ of under 20 but thats for another blog......
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  89. #89
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    You haven't seen it because nobody believes that's a conspiracy.
    Lance did that sh!t.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stanground®



    <div style="background-color:#000000;width:368px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:arc:video:southparkstudios.com:3b3c9afd-d6b4-4e88-8e0c-ab8fec9cfb50" width="360" height="293" frameborder="0"></iframe></div></div>

  90. #90
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,447
    Would take alot of typing to cover all the theories.
    Years ago project echelon was considered conspiracy, now it's fact, tobacco, global warming, etc etc.
    Think in just about any theory there's at least some truth twisted up in it. Not too many years ago nearly no one heard of, or if they did didn't believe in bilderberg meetings, now it's getting harder to deny.
    My fav and think most controlling is the fed res and the Rhothchilds. Watch Zeitgeist.

    Another one of my favs that has totally dropped of the radar is ion beam. A scientist came up with a way and theorized that projecting an ion beam up at the ionosphere would create a bubble in it and change or even somewhat control the jet stream. I was following him for years as he tried to get funding. Finally, after 10-15 years goerge W decided to as an experiment, but only about a 1/4 of what was wanted. The last credible info available was that a spot in Alaska was picked, and construction started. Since then it's under wraps, can't even look at the area from google earth, and it is believed to have grown by 6x.
    Last edited by theMeat; 11-04-2012 at 07:43 AM.
    Round and round we go

  91. #91
    passed out in your garden
    Reputation: cmg71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Flu shots and other health related shots really just put rfid chips in us....
    I f...ing knew it !!!!!!!!!
    and my missus thought I was nuts when I mentioned it
    always mad and usually drunk......

  92. #92
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,856
    I get flu shots every year and I live my life in the USA under the assumptions of what many here consider conspiracies.

    So, would that make me a "conspiracy child".

  93. #93
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    ^^ Your every waking move n thought is being tracked Hawg, and let me tell you they have been in contact with me and they are shocked to say the least by some of your thoughts n activities.......
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  94. #94
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    ^^ Your every waking move n thought is being tracked Hawg, and let me tell you they have been in contact with me and they are shocked to say the least by some of your thoughts n activities.......
    Had a feeling that Tone's was one of those oft discussed, yet rarely found Secret Squirrels.

    Wow, an actual Conspiracy Consultant! This would explain the name change & uncanny knowledge of all's recent activity.


    ... tapas

  95. #95
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    ^^ And Flyin, i would be very carful if i was you, your in the same boat as Hawg.......
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  96. #96
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GR1822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,089
    I dont know if its a conspiracy, but I always wonder if the gas pump is off by a 100th of a gallon or so. If everyone gets shorted by just a little bit, imagine how fast it would all add up.

  97. #97
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,047

    +1 all i can say

    is don't underestimate this boy or girl or whatever he is as he or she never really posted any pictures of himself nor there is anyone who really knows him, that is still alive...

    for all i know he could be a retired KGB agent that works for Mossad as a double agent. or something like that...

    now that is a conspiracy theory..

    did anyone mention 911? or is it not considered a conspiracy theory any more...

    Bilderberg thing is interesting for sure... must update my knowledge asap. thanks for the reminder...

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    Had a feeling that Tone's was one of those oft discussed, yet rarely found Secret Squirrels.

    Wow, an actual Conspiracy Consultant! This would explain the name change & uncanny knowledge of all's recent activity.


    ... tapas

  98. #98
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by GR1822 View Post
    I dont know if its a conspiracy, but I always wonder if the gas pump is off by a 100th of a gallon or so. If everyone gets shorted by just a little bit, imagine how fast it would all add up.
    CONFIRMED, they do it in every second petrol station over here, if its hapening here its happening over there as well, we have petrol 'watchdogs' here that do lil raids with their measurers to catch them out n they get heaps of dodgy stations.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  99. #99
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nuffink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    CONFIRMED, they do it in every second petrol station over here, if its hapening here its happening over there as well, we have petrol 'watchdogs' here that do lil raids with their measurers to catch them out n they get heaps of dodgy stations.
    Not much of a conspiracy though, more like petty fraud.

    Is it my imagination or has the whole conspiracy thing jumped the shark? A few years ago there would have been a lot more swivel eyed tin-foil hatters in a thread like this.

  100. #100
    I dd what you see there.
    Reputation: XLNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by GR1822 View Post
    I dont know if its a conspiracy, but I always wonder if the gas pump is off by a 100th of a gallon or so. If everyone gets shorted by just a little bit, imagine how fast it would all add up.
    I pay for my fuel on my credit card and being Canadian we pay by the liter so the $s roll past pretty quick. I have been able to stop on ".00" like once. It always bumps me to .01 or .02 now matter how careful I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by nuffink View Post
    A few years ago there would have been a lot more swivel eyed tin-foil hatters in a thread like this.
    That's because these things have become less of a "theory" as more and more facts are surfacing and the dots aren't so hard to connect anymore.
    2002 Cannondale Jekyll 800
    2011 Trek Cronus CX Ultimate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •