Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    No Stranger to danger....

Conspiracy Theories ?

So, lets talk conspiracy theories, they seem to be all around us.

From the 'Rep system on mtbr', War, Technologies, Espionage, Deseases, Assassinations, (JFK) Aliens, Paranormal, World order, Religions, Flat earth society, Race, Riches, and the list goes on and on.

Does anybody have any interesting ones they want to blow the whistle on in this thread or any they would like to dispute or put to bed.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

Is not amused
    Let's see

HAARP conspiracy

Aurora spy plane

Bilderberg Group, NWO

Denver International Airport

Shape shifting humanoids

Reverse engineering propulsion systems

Chemtrail theory

Just a couple off the top of my head but the one's in red I try to keep track of with my carbon tin foil hat.

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    There's a rumor going 'round that Tone's isn't actually Australian.
    I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

Chupacabra is a gov't genetic engineering experiment that got loose

Always in the wrong gear
    What my tax money is really being used for, pretty sure some of it goes to the red topics in hutch's post.

Is not amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post
    Yeah from Plum Island, NY. Another place that could be covered in this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    There's a rumor going 'round that Tone's isn't actually Australian.
    Hahaha, id like to quash that rumour and say im so Aussie that ive never left the country in 37 years.
    OK i'll come clean ,im a japanese female student living in Hiroshima, ive never been on a bike and my main hobby is my robot dog and any new American fad i can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Let's see

HAARP conspiracy

Aurora spy plane

Bilderberg Group, NWO

Denver International Airport

Shape shifting humanoids

Reverse engineering propulsion systems

Chemtrail theory

Just a couple off the top of my head but the one's in red I try to keep track of with my carbon tin foil hat.

Fine work Hutch, i see your right onto the conspiracies, what about the fight for the worlds oil supplies, what about the muppets out there that think that 9/11 was a conspiricy, theres always one in every bunch isnt there....

Lol, I thought I was crafting an original conspiracy theory.

Here's one I have heard before: there is no gold left in Ft Knox

Is not amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Fine work Hutch, i see your right onto the conspiracies, what about the fight for the worlds oil supplies, what about the muppets out there that think that 9/11 was a conspiricy, theres always one in every bunch isnt there....
    Oil ties into B-group and NWO.

911 was tragic whether we had a part in it or not and that's all I have to say about that.

Where is this planet Nibiru everyone keeps yapping about?

Front Range, Colorado
    Hutch, "Denver International Airport" huh?
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

Where is this planet Nibiru everyone keeps yapping about?
    Nibiru ties in with the 12-21-2012 apocalypse thing. It's going to smash into Earth or something like that. But we haven't seen it yet....because our telescopes aren't good enough to see something that big that will hit us in a month and a half.

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    OK i'll come clean ,im a japanese female student living in Hiroshima, ive never been on a bike and my main hobby is my robot dog and any new American fad i can find.
    Well in that case, I'm an American fad, if you wanna get into that.
    I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

Is not amused
    Read into it. Another part of the NWO and DUMB *deep underground military base* conspiracy's.

Prime
    The housing collapse and economic downturn was orchestrated by the rich. When things were booming, blue collar types were making nice money, going on Caribbean vacations, hanging out at the country club, moving into nice neighborhoods. Someone hollered "show me yer tits" to some big shot's trophy wife. She liked the attention, he got pissed, wrecked the economy, and now all of us working stiffs are stuck putting in 10 hour days just to buy bread.

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    The housing collapse and economic downturn was orchestrated by the rich. When things were booming, blue collar types were making nice money, going on Caribbean vacations, hanging out at the country club, moving into nice neighborhoods. Someone hollered "show me yer tits" to some big shot's trophy wife. She liked the attention, he got pissed, wrecked the economy, and now all of us working stiffs are stuck putting in 10 hour days just to buy bread.
    I would put a "ha,ha" in here but this is a true story and it's not funny.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    Hutch, "Denver International Airport" huh?
    Yeah man, something about Nazi's, aliens, underground cities, the Illuminati and a dozen other kooky ideas. I used to live there and when drinking it was one of the topics most likely to come up. $2mil and a modest airport seemed to ruffle a few feathers. Plus, the paintings inside the airport were pretty weird and rife for some conspiratorial theories.

Chemtrails, I have a buddy all about these--besides Hutch. Plum Island is a good one and I haven't heard anything about it in awhile.
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

mtbr member
    How about Apple's iOS6 upgrade and battery life. Apple put a couple lines of code into the new software that decreased battery life, so that consumers would go out and by more Apple devices.
    I know I went from one charge a day to two per day, immediately after changing my software.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

Suckin wind like a boss
    Chemtrails has been a new one for me this year, but the more you open your eyes, the more you see...

9/11=Reichstag?

Bilderbergs, all the way back to Jekyll Island.

FEMA camps? Alex Jones is all over these and so is Jesse Ventura. AJ is over-the-top, and I suppose The Body is too, but I put a lot of stock in the former SEAL and former governor- despite his career in his early days, I will never doubt the patriotism of a man that served as a SEAL, even though his presentation is as garish as his outfits in the ring were.

HAARP, because no matter how benign its beginnings may have been, when given a toy with the ability to do the things HAARP is alleged to do, I would never put it past the government to try each and every one of them.

GMOs? Not conspiracy at all. Monsanto is fvcking evil, through and through.There is nothing they are doing that is in the best interests of anyone but themselves.

DIA ties into the Bilderbergers.

Reptilians controlling the world? I need my special glasses to see them before I'll buy into it.

Chupacabra/Plum Island? Never heard of the place, guess I have some google-fu to use while I drink my coffee this morning.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

Suckin wind like a boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    How about Apple's iOS6 upgrade and battery life. Apple put a couple lines of code into the new software that decreased battery life, so that consumers would go out and by more Apple devices.
    I know I went from one charge a day to two per day, immediately after changing my software.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dude no sh!t, my 4th gen ipod touch used to sit on the seat of my truck for a week solid and maintain a charge if i wasnt using it. now, if i unplug it, it is dead by the end of the day. i just did a complete wipe and restore on it yesterday to see if the update would change things; if not, i am giving it away and washing my existence clean of ios crap.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post

Chupacabra is my ex mother in law, can't speak of the veracity of the claims that she's from Plum Island though.

mtbr member

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and im all out of bubblegum.

Quote Originally Posted by big terry View Post
    Chemtrails has been a new one for me this year, but the more you open your eyes, the more you see...

9/11=Reichstag?

Bilderbergs, all the way back to Jekyll Island.

FEMA camps? Alex Jones is all over these and so is Jesse Ventura. AJ is over-the-top, and I suppose The Body is too, but I put a lot of stock in the former SEAL and former governor- despite his career in his early days, I will never doubt the patriotism of a man that served as a SEAL, even though his presentation is as garish as his outfits in the ring were.

HAARP, because no matter how benign its beginnings may have been, when given a toy with the ability to do the things HAARP is alleged to do, I would never put it past the government to try each and every one of them.

GMOs? Not conspiracy at all. Monsanto is fvcking evil, through and through.There is nothing they are doing that is in the best interests of anyone but themselves.

DIA ties into the Bilderbergers.

Reptilians controlling the world? I need my special glasses to see them before I'll buy into it.

Chupacabra/Plum Island? Never heard of the place, guess I have some google-fu to use while I drink my coffee this morning.

official eMpTyBRain
    Bigfoot...there's even a show searching for the guy! What they don't know is that I'm hiding him from them for his own protection.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

mtbr member
    U.S. never went to the moon, all staged. Even though NASA, for some reason, decided to fake the lunar landings 6 times.

Aircraft contrails - government sanctioned aerial spraying

Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa, Hitler...... all faked own deaths

O.J. and Tyson were set-up.

Antrax letters - related to the 9-11 conspiracy
    Last edited by Wishful Tomcat; 11-02-2012 at 06:55 AM.

official eMpTyBRain
    USA never went to Mars. That's just video footage of the Rovers crawling around through Death Valley, CA. There may even be a few guys at NASA that would agree....
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast