Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Flaccid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurr View Post
    If this is true, and Im skeptical
    At what point do drills during disasters stop being coincidence?
    When camera crews in helicopters at Sandy Hook showed police pulling an AR-15 out of the trunk of the suspects car, and the suspect was shot dead inside the school, and the coroner was stating that the kids were shot with an assault rifle, that's what the wounds indicated, and he's too stupid to know the difference in a 5.56mm rifle bullet hole and the damage versus a 9mm or .40" pistol bullet hole and damage and penetration it does, I knew right there and then, the whole thing was a frame job and something really, really stunk about the whole operation and what the media was duping the masses of idiots with as "the news".

Too many "drills", perhaps such that we need to stop the drills, with all the coincidences. It's always kids and the emotional stigma, that are dying in these drills, they are playing on our heart string with this, the news casters. It's a sign that something is wrong with our government.

The test bomb at the JFK library, and no one covering that, is an example of how a big diversion like the marathon bombing could mask or hide the real significant event that is going on concurrently.

One has to wonder if we are being set up and mentally conditioned for another civil war or a take over by the current administration turned dictatorship. I am past the point of trusting the government to do what's best for me or take care of me, they've lost my trust.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

High Desert MTBer
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    When camera crews in helicopters at Sandy Hook showed police pulling an AR-15 out of the trunk of the suspects car, and the suspect was shot dead inside the school, and the coroner was stating that the kids were shot with an assault rifle, that's what the wounds indicated, and he's too stupid to know the difference in a 5.56mm rifle bullet hole and the damage versus a 9mm or .40" pistol bullet hole and damage and penetration it does, I knew right there and then, the whole thing was a frame job and something really, really stunk about the whole operation and what the media was duping the masses of idiots with as "the news".

Too many "drills", perhaps such that we need to stop the drills, with all the coincidences. It's always kids and the emotional stigma, that are dying in these drills, they are playing on our heart string with this, the news casters. It's a sign that something is wrong with our government.

The test bomb at the JFK library, and no one covering that, is an example of how a big diversion like the marathon bombing could mask or hide the real significant event that is going on concurrently.

Let me get this straight, are you saying that you think the 'authorities' shot kids at Sandy Hook? Did I read that right? Genuine question!
    It's all Here. Now.

Flaccid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    Let me get this straight, are you saying that you think the 'authorities' shot kids at Sandy Hook? Did I read that right? Genuine question!

What I say doesn't matter... you can do your own research if you are interested in history... 2 adults ran out the back of the school and into the woods in the Sandy Hook event. A local news helicopter video'd from the air an AR-15 removed from the trunk of the mothers car that the kid drove. Since the rifle was in the trunk, it was not used in the event, handguns were, of a completely different caliber. The coroner talking to the news was an actor, is what I am saying, it was staged,with him saying an assault rifle was used for the shootings and high capacity magazines being changed out. The info is out there, as is the video....
    It is my belief this was a set up to get some rifles with magazines banned by the current administration... Keep in mind, all of these nefarious acts are happening after Obama got elected again... yet Obama did nothing about the Benghazi event shortly before his election, or claim that the perpetrators would be found. Hillary Clinton stated "What difference does it make, 4 people are dead".

Well, with that attitude, Hillary, there's only 2 dead at this event, and how important are they to the US Government, so at mosts, it's only half as important as Benghazi. Just saying... in terms of perspective and scale.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
    Coincidental. I believe most of the conspiracy theories out there, but if someone called in a bomb threat, what are the police supposed to do? Announce it to the world for mass chaos to ensue WHILE the bombs go off? Or lie to the public to keep calm and say the bomb squad is only on scene for a precautionary "drill" etc. etc. - meanwhile they really were looking for a bomb. If the "authorities" claim for one millisecond that they had prior knowledge to a bomb but were unable to locate and defuse it in time, then the majority of people claim ineptitude and subsequently start listening to Alex Jones that their Gov't is out to get them - or tyranically doesn't care for them. However, plead ignorance and/or stupidity and the majority of people will give them the benefit of the doubt.
    I was at a graduation ceramony where there was a bomb threat, and the entire statdium was completely evacuated until it was found to be safe, which is the right thing to do, although generally I think people who are serious are not going to call in a threat (rudolf did call in his at the olympic park bombing however)

The bomb was pretty small and had they knew what they were doing or really wanted to that scene could have been like what is typical in Iraq with dozens dead and hundreds wounded, we are very fortunate nothing like that happened here, not that what happened was good by any means, it still is pretty horrible.
    So whoever did it was trying to make a statement and merely trying to get attention. As I mentioned previously the best way to handle these things is not to say the perps name, nor the organization, simply say an organization claimed responsiblity and they will be dealt with accordingly, if they do not get the attention they are craving, eventually they simply give up.

High Desert MTBer
    What I say doesn't matter... you can do your own research if you are interested in history... 2 adults ran out the back of the school and into the woods in the Sandy Hook event. A local news helicopter video'd from the air an AR-15 removed from the trunk of the mothers car that the kid drove. Since the rifle was in the trunk, it was not used in the event, handguns were, of a completely different caliber. The coroner talking to the news was an actor, is what I am saying, it was staged,with him saying an assault rifle was used for the shootings and high capacity magazines being changed out. The info is out there, as is the video....
    It is my belief this was a set up to get some rifles with magazines banned by the current administration... Keep in mind, all of these nefarious acts are happening after Obama got elected again... yet Obama did nothing about the Benghazi event shortly before his election, or claim that the perpetrators would be found. Hillary Clinton stated "What difference does it make, 4 people are dead".

Well, with that attitude, Hillary, there's only 2 dead at this event, and how important are they to the US Government, so at mosts, it's only half as important as Benghazi. Just saying... in terms of perspective and scale.
    Well, as suggested, I did some research, and I am afraid that even my skeptical mind thinks that conspiracy theories around Sandy Hook are ridiculous. Not one fact that supports the theories, just a lot of speculation that seems to be just another splurge of paranoia designed to do exactly what it purports the supposed conspirators to be doing, only from the opposite standpoint. See what I'm saying?

I have spent many years involved in some high profile public events, including Olympics opening and closing ceremonies where security is ultra tight, and I have to say that there are sniffer dogs all over the place a lot of the time. I have had it said to me by a dog handler, that the dogs are by no means 100% successful at turning up bombs. We are all fallible, animals included. I have also taken bomb threats by phone on two occasions back when the IRA were active in the UK, and on both occasions the local authority made a thorough search, but without notifying the public and causing a panic, with potential consequences. I do not necessarily agree with that action, or inaction, but that is what the official decision was, based on many such threats.
    It's all Here. Now.

sympathy for society
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    on the anniversary of Oklahoma City
    Don't believe everything the main stream media spews. It was not the anniversary of Oklohoma City bombing. April 19th, 1995 is when that happened.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    Don't believe everything the main stream media spews. It was not the anniversary of Oklohoma City bombing. April 19th, 1995 is when that happened.
    Actually I wasn't quoting the main stream media. I was quoting internet conspiriacy theorists.
    You're so cute internet tough guy. Noogie...Noogie...Noogie.

human dehumidifier
    I'll say you're an idiot for even attempting to put words in my mouth.... Got it? I got grilled by an FBI agent seeking the Unabomber, a lead person on the case in the San Francisco / Martino office, in CA. Take it for what it's worth, nothing more, nothing less. MMMMkay? That's a fact.

One of the guys I used to shoot with, Grant Ashley, retired from the Bureau, maybe you should look him up and see where he is today, in the Security business. Check him out and see how far up the ladder he went in the FBI... Las Vegas and Chicago come to mind, for organized crime, before he retired.
    If you had a point, you missed a great opportunity to make it.
    I may or may not be laughing at you.

Flaccid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wv_bob View Post
    If you had a point, you missed a great opportunity to make it.
    I'm discounting your post as a troll. I don't need to make points with you, or anyone else. Our points of view on facts differ, and I'll leave it at that.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Do a YouTube search on this. I'm NOT saying they did, but there are A LOT of discrepancies, curious coincidences, etc.

For example:
    There is a news helicopter video of two LEO's and dog chasing a guy that ran out of the back of school into the woods. They catch and arrest him but we never hear anything further about this. Who was this guy, why was he running out the back, etc. Why don't they mention this? Seems important to me....

The car Adam used was supposed to be his Mom's but it was registered to a known felon / drug dealer when the press ran the plates. ?

The above comment about the cop saying the weapon in the trunk is an AR. From a HELICOPTER video, you can plainly tell it is a shotgun by the way the LEO is handling the weapon, clearing it, etc. You telling me the LEO couldn't tell the difference between an AR and pump shotgun? I'm not buying it.

There are a lot MORE - watch the videos. They are not conspiracy theories, just some people questioning what was officially said compared to live - on the scene video. A lot of things don't match up.............
    Last edited by dead_dog_canyon; 04-18-2013 at 07:22 AM. Reason: I left out the NOT in the beginning - WOW that was typo.... Changed the whole meaning

see me rollin, they hatin
    they said a lot about 911 too, that Bush ordered all those people to die for some agenda. Call him what you will, a dope, idiot, redneck...but i dont think he's a murderer, nor do it think Obama likes ordering the death of kids. Are there govts out there who have special interests and do slimy things? Sure. i just have a hard time believing bush and Obama suddenly became sociopaths and ordered all those deaths. seems extreme. Thats just my opinion, not fact.
    fap

I dd what you see there.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB View Post
    they said a lot about 911 too, that Bush ordered all those people to die for some agenda. Call him what you will, a dope, idiot, redneck...but i dont think he's a murderer, nor do it think Obama likes ordering the death of kids. Are there govts out there who have special interests and do slimy things? Sure. i just have a hard time believing bush and Obama suddenly became sociopaths and ordered all those deaths. seems extreme. Thats just my opinion, not fact.
    The NWO conspiracy theory dictates that the "orders" didn't come from them.... they came from 'above' them.
    2002 Cannondale Jekyll 800
    2011 Trek Cronus CX Ultimate

Flaccid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUM View Post
    4Chan is all over this.

A pretty detailed photo gallery of their analysis
    4chan ThinkTank - Imgur
    It's quite clear Obama and the NWO want guns and ammo out of the hands of Americans... Buying up all the ammo so civilians can't get any, 1.6 billion rounds, trying to ban guns and magazines, and now this, they may want to ban powder for reloading any ammuntion too, due to a bomb being made out of it, or a ban on ammuniton all together.

Coincidental how all of this starts happening after Obama's second election. 4 more years of "change" and "forward".

This is from your link, lets watch and see how it plays out... http://i.imgur.com/paK3lGJh.png

banned
    Aug 2012
    It's quite clear Obama and the NWO want guns and ammo out of the hands of Americans... Buying up all the ammo so civilians can't get any, 1.6 billion rounds, trying to ban guns and magazines, and now this, they may want to ban powder for reloading any ammuntion too, due to a bomb being made out of it, or a ban on ammuniton all together.

Coincidental how all of this starts happening after Obama's second election. 4 more years of "change" and "forward".

This is from your link, lets watch and see how it plays out... http://i.imgur.com/paK3lGJh.png
    I saw that screen capture, and while it might be a bit off topic ... It's a theory that when coupled with all the related events of the past many years, seems as valid as any other possibility.

Then again,
    Speculations suck.

4chan could be considered a theory running wild ... Yet it could also be just as valid as the words in that image.

workin' it Administrator
    I moved all the conspiracy theory stuff to this thread.
    Try this: HTFU

No Stranger to danger....
    Well, as suggested, I did some research, and I am afraid that even my skeptical mind thinks that conspiracy theories around Sandy Hook are ridiculous. Not one fact that supports the theories, just a lot of speculation that seems to be just another splurge of paranoia designed to do exactly what it purports the supposed conspirators to be doing, only from the opposite standpoint. See what I'm saying?

I have spent many years involved in some high profile public events, including Olympics opening and closing ceremonies where security is ultra tight, and I have to say that there are sniffer dogs all over the place a lot of the time. I have had it said to me by a dog handler, that the dogs are by no means 100% successful at turning up bombs. We are all fallible, animals included. I have also taken bomb threats by phone on two occasions back when the IRA were active in the UK, and on both occasions the local authority made a thorough search, but without notifying the public and causing a panic, with potential consequences. I do not necessarily agree with that action, or inaction, but that is what the official decision was, based on many such threats.
    Agreed Rocko 100%, next thing we will be hearing is the holocaust where millions of jews were killed was a conspiracy, theres a conspiracy for everything these days.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

banned
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    I moved all the conspiracy theory stuff to this thread.
    What if the recent stuff becomes fact

Anything is possible in current times

workin' it Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeabuser View Post
    What if the recent stuff becomes fact

Anything is possible in current times
    Once we prove any conspiracy theory as fact and not the ramblings of lonely men with nothing better to do but see evil in everything and beauty and compassion in nothing we can start a new thread about the dissolution of human kind, but until that happens we can leave them here.
    Try this: HTFU

banned
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    Once we prove any conspiracy theory as fact and not the ramblings of lonely men with nothing better to do but see evil in everything and beauty and compassion in nothing we can start a new thread about the dissolution of human kind, but until that happens we can leave them here.
    Sounds fair.

Personally, I stay out of threads like this for a reason.

Far to much animosity, and gang mentality exists, if one Pee's in another's Cheerios.
    Blinders exist everywhere.

Flaccid Member
    I saw that screen capture, and while it might be a bit off topic ... It's a theory that when coupled with all the related events of the past many years, seems as valid as any other possibility.

Then again,
    Speculations suck.

4chan could be considered a theory running wild ... Yet it could also be just as valid as the words in that image.
    Time will tell.... BTW, the taking of Osama bin Laden was based on speculation too, that he was there, in that building. Just saying... and one gal in the CIA had it pegged for a couple of years before POTUS finally gave the go ahead in 2011... by stuff put in place by George W Bush, which Obama took all the credit for.

mtbr member
    Consider this, to own a firearm one must go through a background check, to become president of the United States of America the current Potus stomped his feet on even being challenged on his birth certificate, yet he has command over a Nuclear Arsenal.
    Why is it so wrong to question and verify any politician? Would that not be to the peoples best interest?

I only know what is.....

Secret ‘Kill List’ Proves a Test of Obama’s Principles and Will
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/wo...aeda.html?_r=0

Drone strikes kill, maim and traumatize too many civilians, U.S. study says - CNN.com

"The study by Stanford Law School and New York University's School of Law calls for a re-evaluation of the practice, saying the number of "high-level" targets killed as a percentage of total casualties is extremely low -- about 2%."

Bush flat out lied about the war, and even said "god" told him to do it.
    George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq' | World news | The Guardian

see me rollin, they hatin
    war sucks. totally sucks. but civilian casualties are a little bit different than specifically targeting innocent people in a non war setting. i might just step out of this thread, it's not really my "jam". Conspiracy theories are fascinating, but it's kind of like seeing UFOs. it's cool to listen to stories, but there is never good proof.
    fap

mtbr member
    Time will tell.... BTW, the taking of Osama bin Laden was based on speculation too, that he was there, in that building. Just saying... and one gal in the CIA had it pegged for a couple of years before POTUS finally gave the go ahead in 2011... by stuff put in place by George W Bush, which Obama took all the credit for.
    The CIA monitored Bin Laden and his locations for some four years during the 90s via his cell phone/sat phone, finally a journalist got wind and broke the story, the CIA was then ticked off saying they could no longer monitor him, lets be real, if they were serious, he would have been captured or blown to hell long before.
    However Egypts news paper reported Bins death in 2003 from well you guessed it, complications from kidney disease.

mtbr member
    war sucks. totally sucks. but civilian casualties are a little bit different than specifically targeting innocent people in a non war setting. i might just step out of this thread, it's not really my "jam". Conspiracy theories are fascinating, but it's kind of like seeing UFOs. it's cool to listen to stories, but there is never good proof.
    I agree I have become pretty anti War in the past few years, just do some research yourself, nothing wrong with thinking, everyone should question.

mtbr member
    Sounds fair.

Personally, I stay out of threads like this for a reason.

Far to much animosity, and gang mentality exists, if one Pee's in another's Cheerios.
    Blinders exist everywhere.
    Bikeabuser, lately there isn't a thread on mtbr that you're staying out of. It's quite the marvel really. I roam about in other forums on occassion and there you are. And you're almost always pretending to be the voice of reason. I'm not hating, just saying I'm impressed.
    You're so cute internet tough guy. Noogie...Noogie...Noogie.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast