Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Name:  12776258.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  103.9 KB

Some interesting ones I hadn't heard of before here. I've definitely been to the fringes of the internet tonight after googling some of these.

A little while back I looked up a bunch of stuff on the Roswell incident. I think it probably was a secret surveillance balloon for spying on the USSR (Project Mogul), though it does seem a little odd that the federal government still hasn't released all the files almost 70 years later.

Is not amused
    So........ a couple more dots ..........

I'm about to watch a documentary entitled James Holmes conspiracy.

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary) - YouTube

Ride More, Whine Less
    I've stayed away from this to avoid being sucked in. Turns out I was weak this morning and allowed myself to be sucked in.

re: Pentagon & 9/11. I was across the street (Army Navy Blvd) in a 7th floor hotel room in the DoubleTree hotel with a perfect view of the Pentagon when it exploded. I was looking outside the window ironing my clothes nervously. I called the front desk to say a plane had crashed landing at Reagan airport. The front desk staff did not find that funny. I didn't find flames 10 or 15 stories high funny. While I called the front desk to say a plane crashed, today, I cannot recall seeing the plane. I recall the flames. I recall the feeling I had when the earth shuttered when the walls/floors collapsed.

I witnessed armed guards assume control of the hotel and the DC airspace cleared of air traffic...save the fighter jets that patrolled the airways very fast and very low. I say this not to relive my PTSD, but to make a claim that Flight 93 was NOT taken over by the passengers and ultimately ditched. Any plane that was flying without radio contact towards DC would have been shot down in defense of the capital. DC was under heavy protection--land and air.

I cannot comprehend the pilot's emotional struggle when the orders to shoot down a commercial plane was given. I personally would like to know the truth and offer this soldier a thank you, but I realize knowledge of that day is best if it never sees the light of the day. The country needed a feel good story. We were given such a story. It is not the truth, though.
    Last edited by heyyall; 11-10-2012 at 09:59 AM.

Suckin wind like a boss
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    I've stayed away from this to avoid being sucked in. Turns out I was weak this morning and allowed myself to be sucked in.

re: Pentagon & 9/11. I was across the street (Army Navy Blvd) in a 7th floor hotel room in the DoubleTree hotel with a perfect view of the Pentagon when it exploded. I was looking outside the window irony my clothes nervously. I called the front desk to say a plane had crashed landing at Reagan airport. The front desk staff did not find that funny. I didn't find flames 10 or 15 stories high funny. While I called the front desk to say a plane crashed, today, I cannot recall seeing the plane. I recall the flames. I recall the feeling I had when the earth shuttered when the walls/floors collapsed.

I witnessed armed guards assume control of the hotel and the DC airspace cleared of air traffic...save the fighter jets that patrolled the airways very fast and very low. I say this not to relive my PTSD, but to make a claim that Flight 93 was NOT taken over by the passengers and ultimately ditched. Any plane that was flying without radio contact towards DC would have been shot down in defense of the capital. DC was under heavy protection--land and air.

I cannot comprehend the pilot's emotional struggle when the orders to shoot down a commercial plane was given. I personally would like to know the truth and offer this soldier a thank you, but I realize, knowledge of that day is best never seeing the light of the day. The country needed a feel good story. We were given such a story. It is not the truth, though.
    I will share my tinfoil hat with you anytime. I believe YOUR story more than I will ever believe the propaganda this country was spoon fed.

Reichstag.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nuffink View Post
    Not much of a conspiracy though, more like petty fraud.
    Inexpensive printers, expensive printer ink. Alex Jones needs to cover this:

$250 printer, but $80 (laser) ink every few months? Hmmmmmm...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    Inexpensive printers, expensive printer ink. Alex Jones needs to cover this:

$250 printer, but $80 (laser) ink every few months? Hmmmmmm...
    That's called marketing. Is that a theory? Like the theory/rumor that they stopped making vw bugs because they lasted too long. Not enough people wanted the EV1, and now the Volt? Makes you wonder if behind every conspiracy, theory, about so many things, if $ isn't the drive. Sometimes I feel like a frog in the pot slowly warming. I mean come on 3x10 speed?. is this even needed? I've never ever wanted more gears even on a 3x7. Might as well get someone to help push you up the hill. LOL, Yeah, like I have to tell a SSer this, and i realize you where just joking.

To touch on the whole 911 thing. Think there's some crazy theories going around, but also think there's some untruths intertwined on many levels within the "true story". It'll go down as another whacked out and debunked belief that seems to get clearer and more truthfull and believable with time, like JFK, Pearl Harbor etc.
    "Tortured by mental illness" ~monogod

No Stranger to danger....

re: Pentagon & 9/11. I was across the street (Army Navy Blvd) in a 7th floor hotel room in the DoubleTree hotel with a perfect view of the Pentagon when it exploded. I was looking outside the window irony my clothes nervously. I called the front desk to say a plane had crashed landing at Reagan airport. The front desk staff did not find that funny. I didn't find flames 10 or 15 stories high funny. While I called the front desk to say a plane crashed, today, I cannot recall seeing the plane. I recall the flames. I recall the feeling I had when the earth shuttered when the walls/floors collapsed.

I cannot comprehend the pilot's emotional struggle when the orders to shoot down a commercial plane was given. I personally would like to know the truth and offer this soldier a thank you, but I realize, knowledge of that day is best never seeing the light of the day. The country needed a feel good story. We were given such a story. It is not the truth, though.
    very very interesting thoughts n claims, i wouldt have a clue, but youve got me interested now ......
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

Trouser Malfunction

re: Pentagon & 9/11. I was across the street (Army Navy Blvd) in a 7th floor hotel room in the DoubleTree hotel with a perfect view of the Pentagon when it exploded. I was looking outside the window ironing my clothes nervously. I called the front desk to say a plane had crashed landing at Reagan airport. The front desk staff did not find that funny. I didn't find flames 10 or 15 stories high funny. While I called the front desk to say a plane crashed, today, I cannot recall seeing the plane. I recall the flames. I recall the feeling I had when the earth shuttered when the walls/floors collapsed.

I cannot comprehend the pilot's emotional struggle when the orders to shoot down a commercial plane was given. I personally would like to know the truth and offer this soldier a thank you, but I realize knowledge of that day is best if it never sees the light of the day. The country needed a feel good story. We were given such a story. It is not the truth, though.
    Words fail me when I read this kind of thing. With no disrespect toward Heyyall, what happened that day is in fact very-believable. The Lebonese/Saudi plotters went from a Country which was not this County, where personal-mobility is a largely different-set. Hawala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe the lead-up and I believe the events, I just don't care disrupt it through idle-thought.

Ride More, Whine Less
    ^^^ I very much believe 9/11 happened, but I don't believe the story we were told about Flight 93.

Suckin wind like a boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Haint View Post
    Words fail me when I read this kind of thing. With no disrespect toward Heyyall, what happened that day is in fact very-believable. The Lebonese/Saudi plotters went from a Country which was not this County, where personal-mobility is a largely different-set. Hawala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe the lead-up and I believe the events, I just don't care disrupt it through idle-thought.
    Bullsh!t. Where were all the bodies and luggage of the passengers on that aircraft? Where were any large pieces of debris (like the engines?) Those two key pieces of missing evidence is enough for me. Add to that, the only video footage we have ever seen of an alleged airliner crashing into what is arguably the most secure building in the country, if not the world, is sh!tty, grainy security cam footage from a gas station? The roof of the Pentagon is lined with security cameras but none of them captured video of the alleged crash?

Lies. All of it is lies and bullsh!t being spoon-fed to the sheeple population because they will accept it as fact simply because it came from their "trusted" news media. I will go to my grave believing otherwise.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

Trouser Malfunction
    Quote Originally Posted by big terry View Post
    Bullsh!t. Where were all the bodies and luggage of the passengers on that aircraft? Where were any large pieces of debris (like the engines?) Those two key pieces of missing evidence is enough for me. Add to that, the only video footage we have ever seen of an alleged airliner crashing into what is arguably the most secure building in the country, if not the world, is sh!tty, grainy security cam footage from a gas station? The roof of the Pentagon is lined with security cameras but none of them captured video of the alleged crash?

Lies. All of it is lies and bullsh!t being spoon-fed to the sheeple population because they will accept it as fact simply because it came from their "trusted" news media. I will go to my grave believing otherwise.
    Cannot offer any help on the personal-effects Big Terry. I did not watch the News for two-months, and the first TV-related viewing was the Benefit.

My guess as to why Pentagon is w/ no-footage for the Public is from it being made corrupt by the act-itself. And remember, 77 no longer was a plane, it became a weapon. Idosyncrasies, two Families within my community lost loved ones there.

Dead Kennedy's Jello said it best: "In ten years or so, we'll leak the truth/but by then, it's only so much paper!"

We're likely to never know, I have my ideas and what I believe as others do. I tend to distrust the government on anything they say. Money is the bottom line for everyone. I will say, give me the foil SO's I can make me a damn hat to rival all hats. I'll need a few rolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

mtbr member
    A conspiracy spotters guide from the sci.sceptic.faq...

Grand conspiracy theories divide the world into three groups. The
    Conspirators, the Investigators, and the Dupes. Conspirators have a
    vast secret. The Investigators have revealed parts of the conspiracy,
    but much is still secret. Investigators are always in great danger of
    being silenced by Conspirators. Dupes are just the rest of us. Often
    the Conspirators show a mixture of incredible subtlety and stunning
    stupidity.

Evidence produced by the Investigators is always either circumstantial
    or evaporates when looked at carefully. The theories can never be
    disproved, since any evidence to the contrary can be dismissed as
    having been planted by the Conspirators. If you spend any time or
    effort digging into the evidence produced by Investigators then you
    will be labelled a Conspirator yourself. Of course, nothing a
    Conspirator says can be believed.

Petty conspiracy theories are smaller than the Grand variety, and
    sometimes turn out to be true. Watergate and "Arms for Hostages"
    episodes both started life as Petty conspiracy theories. Just because
    a theory involves a conspiracy does not make that theory false. The
    main difference between Grand and Petty Conspiracy Theories is the
    number of alleged conspirators. Grand Conspiracy Theories require
    thousands or even millions.

No Stranger to danger....
    I watched 9/11 unfold live on TV as you all did aswell.
    It was live on every channel here for days, all other programmes were canceled, our TV was going between all your stations, i watched the second plane hit the twin tower and the events that followed.
    I must say it was the single most shocking and unbelievable thing ive ever seen on TV..
    Man watchin those people jump heartbreakin, it was sureal, i will remember those days for ever, just amazing stuff, our whole country stopped to watch that..
    And man how gutsy were those firefighters, those dudes were true heros goin into those buildings.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

AZ
    banned
    The most current conspiracy will be Gen. Petraus and why he "really" resigned in the face of hearings into the role or lack of the CIA in Benghazi.

Trouser Malfunction
    Followed-by continued 'World Police' conspiracy theories...

meh... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by Haint View Post
    Followed-by continued 'World Police' conspiracy theories...
    ever heard of the u.n.?
    "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."

I dd what you see there.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    The most current conspiracy will be Gen. Petraus and why he "really" resigned in the face of hearings into the role or lack of the CIA in Benghazi.
    What about this "fiscal cliff" the US is headed towards creating another market collapse?
    2002 Cannondale Jekyll 800
    2011 Trek Cronus CX Ultimate

Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
    What about this "fiscal cliff" the US is headed towards creating another market collapse?
    The working man was starting to get too much money saved, starting to think about taking a few days off and thinking about retiring. Who's going to keep the country going if the middle class can afford to not work? Yank the rug out, get them back to work, yank it so hard that they'll never recover. While the rich get richer.

meh... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    The working man was starting to get too much money saved, starting to think about taking a few days off and thinking about retiring. Who's going to keep the country going if the middle class can afford to not work? Yank the rug out, get them back to work, yank it so hard that they'll never recover. While the rich get richer.
    don't forget that if the middle class works less the entitlement program folks are screwed. so work harder everyone... millions on welfare, section 8, food stamps, etc. are depending it.
    "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by monogod View Post
    don't forget that if the middle class works less the entitlement program folks are screwed. so work harder everyone... millions on welfare, section 8, food stamps, etc. are depending it.
    And now the feds are buying 40 billion a month in mortgage backed securities and acting like they're doing us a favor. Wall Street is surely happy, talk about another banker bailout disguised as QE3. Soon they'll control the money AND own the land. Nice, when of coarse the price is now so right, and most people don't even realize that it's not a fed agency. Sure is a brave, or should i say ballzy new world.
    "Tortured by mental illness" ~monogod

Dissolved member
    This thread is uber weird: GR Bike Club

Is Chum covering a sock puppet master(s) convention there? For what purpose? Is he finally fighting fire with fire?

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    That's called marketing. Is that a theory? Like the theory/rumor that they stopped making vw bugs because they lasted too long. Not enough people wanted the EV1, and now the Volt? Makes you wonder if behind every conspiracy, theory, about so many things, if $ isn't the drive. Sometimes I feel like a frog in the pot slowly warming. I mean come on 3x10 speed?. is this even needed? I've never ever wanted more gears even on a 3x7. Might as well get someone to help push you up the hill. LOL, Yeah, like I have to tell a SSer this, and i realize you where just joking.

To touch on the whole 911 thing. Think there's some crazy theories going around, but also think there's some untruths intertwined on many levels within the "true story". It'll go down as another whacked out and debunked belief that seems to get clearer and more truthfull and believable with time, like JFK, Pearl Harbor etc.
    I think it coincides with the iWhatever crapping out "coincidentally" around the time they come out with an upgrade.

I also think that Strava is in with the pharma companies that produce EPO.

workin' it Administrator

Crazy Conspiracy Theories

With all the dozens of Chem Trail signs I see posted all over town, I have come to realize that society has gotten so jaded that they see conspiracy in everything, especially where science can actually explain it (which in and of itself is a conspiracy as I think a lot of people see science as something like voodoo or speaking in tongues).

What are you favorite local or national conspiracies?

Let's keep it civil, which I guess now that LA has come out and that isn't a conspiracy any more this shouldn't be a problem.
    Try this: HTFU

I have way too much experience with the "science as a conspiracy theory" conspiracy theory.

IIRC, isn't there already a thread about conspiracy theories in here? or did it get locked/binned?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast