Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    I dd what you see there.
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    Another one of my favs that has totally dropped of the radar is ion beam. A scientist came up with a way and theorized that projecting an ion beam up at the ionosphere would create a bubble in it and change or even somewhat control the jet stream. I was following him for years as he tried to get funding. Finally, after 10-15 years goerge W decided to as an experiment, but only about a 1/4 of what was wanted. The last credible info available was that a spot in Alaska was picked, and construction started. Since then it's under wraps, can't even look at the area from google earth, and it is believed to have grown by 6x.
    Sounds strangely like the "High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program" or HAARP. In which case it hasn't "dropped off the radar" at all. It's quite "current events" as it was blamed by many as the cause for Hurricane Sandy's hard left turn.
    2002 Cannondale Jekyll 800
    2011 Trek Cronus CX Ultimate

Trouser Malfunction
    Quote Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
    Sounds strangely like the "High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program" or HAARP. In which case it hasn't "dropped off the radar" at all. It's quite "current events" as it was blamed by many as the cause for Hurricane Sandy's hard left turn.
    High Tide in the Atlantic -- the lower the millibar-pressure is due to amassing water from the Sea. Hurricanes don't follow upper-level weather.

mtbr member
    That's because these things have become less of a "theory" as more and more facts are surfacing and the dots aren't so hard to connect anymore.
    More likely that as it's become mainstream the true believers have become disillusioned. Mass marketing has increased the pool but diluted the waters.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I like my tin-foil hat. It saves me from all
    kinds of things.

pin it
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    Yes I believe they are. We also know that at the beginning and end of an ice age do too, or at least as far as we know they always have. Not saying there's a correlation this time, just saying.
    Round and round we go

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    ^^ Your every waking move n thought is being tracked Hawg, and let me tell you they have been in contact with me and they are shocked to say the least by some of your thoughts n activities.......
    Glad to hear that I am not disappointing them because I always "aim to displease".
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

pin it
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    Yes I believe they are. We also know that at the beginning and end of an ice age do too, or at least as far as we know they always have. Not saying there's a correlation this time, just saying.
    There may be some truth that earthquakes can be induced

Fracking causes earthquakes, studies confirm - Technology & Science - CBC News

Nothing like shoving a lubricated probe into the Earth's hole to release gas.
    Last edited by cyclelicious; 11-04-2012 at 11:12 AM.
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

official eMpTyBRain
    Some of the things you people are saying here really crack me up!

It's like being in a very dark room surrounded by a bunch of paranoid souls and all I can see is the whites of their eyes blinking.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

I dd what you see there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haint View Post
    High Tide in the Atlantic -- the lower the millibar-pressure is due to amassing water from the Sea. Hurricanes don't follow upper-level weather.
    I though the point of a conspiracy theory is that it doesn't follow conventional belief. This is commonly accepted what HAARP is capable of.

"By manipulating the jet stream (pushing or pulling it off course) HAARP can modify the weather. HAARP can alter the path of an existing high pressure weather system (clear skies) or low pressure weather system (storm clouds) anywhere on Earth just by heating the ionsphere over the target region. HAARP can also create a column-shaped hole with a diameter of 30 miles that rises a couple of hundred kilometers through the atmosphere. The lower atmosphere then moves up the column to fill in that space, and it changes pressure systems below.The result of hot surface air being sucked up into the column to fill the HAARP created column-shaped hole is a HAARP created hurricane (if HAARP column-shaped hole is made over water) or tornado (if HAARP column-shaped hole is made over land)."

Especially poignant considering many meterologists claimed the "turn" was caused by an extremely rare high pressure system over Greenland.
    2002 Cannondale Jekyll 800
    2011 Trek Cronus CX Ultimate

Trouser Malfunction
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Some of the things you people are saying here really crack me up!

It's like being in a very dark room surrounded by a bunch of paranoid souls and all I can see is the whites of their eyes blinking.
    I though the point of a conspiracy theory is that it doesn't follow conventional belief. This is commonly accepted what HAARP is capable of.

"By manipulating the jet stream (pushing or pulling it off course) HAARP can modify the weather. HAARP can alter the path of an existing high pressure weather system (clear skies) or low pressure weather system (storm clouds) anywhere on Earth just by heating the ionsphere over the target region. HAARP can also create a column-shaped hole with a diameter of 30 miles that rises a couple of hundred kilometers through the atmosphere. The lower atmosphere then moves up the column to fill in that space, and it changes pressure systems below.The result of hot surface air being sucked up into the column to fill the HAARP created column-shaped hole is a HAARP created hurricane (if HAARP column-shaped hole is made over water) or tornado (if HAARP column-shaped hole is made over land)."
    XLNC -- Is this 'Technology' a reciprocal-effect theorum? It makes little sense actually, other than rearranging and refreshing terms.

Prime
    It seems that they have since that monster that caused the Indonesian tsunami. Makes sense, that big one relieved a lot of tectonic pressure, which allowed it to be released at the next tension point, and so on and so on.

Another interesting note, I remember reading a couple of years ago that the Japanese were going to drill all of the way through the Earth's mantle, they had found a spot where it was thin enough to do it. They wanted to see what is actually down there. I envisioned the Earth just flying away through space like when you let a balloon go with out tying it. Or, worse yet, they unleash GODZIRRA!!!!

Suckin wind like a boss
    peeps with interest in bilderberg and its founding need to read The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin. The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve: G. Edward Griffin: 9780912986210: Amazon.com: Books

If reading this doesnt cause you to put on a nice thick tinfoil chapeau, you're just the kind of docile resident they want for the FEMA camps.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

pin it
    I heard about the New World Order conference in June.
    I wonder what was on the menu?
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

Dissolved member
    I heard about the New World Order conference in June.
    I wonder what was on the menu?
    They picked the new POTUS.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    They picked the new POTUS.
    And decided who would inseminate the future Queen of England.

No, not her.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Treebumper View Post
    I have my doubts about 9/11, but I'm afraid to research it. I used to be an aircraft firefighter and I have never seen, or studied, a crash that looked like the Pentagon or the the one in Pennsylvania.
    My favorite one is that we invested trillions of dollars on a system that would shoot down enemy missiles with lasers. It's probably only half true.
    I lived in Minnesota and voted for Jessie. I liked his courage and candor, I never agreed with the conservative pundits that were constantly saying how poorly he led our state.

The only thing Ill say about the Pentagon is my uncle worked there when it happened. He was stuck in an elevator for a little over two hours then helped clean up bodies and debris. After the emotional stress I watched him go through something bad certainly happened. Now what exactly happened and who was in the know about it is beyond my pay grade.
    2010 Giant Yukon FX
    Pure XCR Wheelset/Geax Saguaro Tires/Tubeless
    Bike Weight Lost: 2.48lbs (1124g)

Is not amused
    While Robert Downey Jr. is a funny guy. This video has me questions somethings. He is either into masonic crap spitting out rhetoric or he did his research and is making fun of them.

See if you can catch some of it.

mtbr member
    tone, know anything about these "experiments"?
    Conspiracy Theories ?-funny-australia-home-kangaroos-13-640x480.jpg
    i'm on my Last Herb
    RestInPeace Hook

No Stranger to danger....
    Quote Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Funny-Australia-Home-Of-Kangaroos-13-640x480.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	735488
    HAHAHJAHA,
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

mtbr member
    All Mtb sites are a ruze to keep us occupied so we don't overthrow the government.

Trail Prospector
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Funny-Australia-Home-Of-Kangaroos-13-640x480.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	735488
    Not an experiment, just a new nightly event with Tone's sistah.
    (Seem to remember him pimping her out, or trading her in for a shot @ highdell's sister?)

While wearing my tin hat, I heard that his plan backfired and since she's been drinking / smoking / shagging all near & far.

Today, even foreign conspiracy consultants have real concerns. May the politics end, and the family intervention be successful..

... tapas
    Last edited by Flyin_W; 11-05-2012 at 01:56 PM.
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

mtbr member
    @ flyin W - i think tone's been here stateside before and is here now in disguise as another aussie. cleverly in our society. y'know checkin the whole vibe and how he may be able to affect some things.
    possibilities...the crocodile dundee guy, keith urban, olivia newton-john, mel gibson, sam hill..

tone, are/were you one of the Wiggles that i paid good money to see with my then 3yr old years ago? it all makes sense now. spreading subliminally thru our dingo biscuits! conspiracy.
    Last edited by 53119; 11-05-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    i'm on my Last Herb
    RestInPeace Hook

mtbr member
    the "wake up jeff" skit was clever. which wiggle were you disguised as, tone?
    Name:  18571028_BG1.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  20.3 KB
    i'm on my Last Herb
    RestInPeace Hook

Carbon & Ti rule
    the "wake up jeff" skit was clever. which wiggle were you disguised as, tone?
    Name:  18571028_BG1.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  20.3 KB
    Would he not be the YELLOW one ??

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast