Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,883

    Cheap Arizona Kitchens, Going Cheap!!!

    Gently abused, cheapish ($42,500.00), appliances not included, genuine Arizona (with Sino/Yorkshire/Scottish accents)-style kitchens for sale!!!

    Send full funds to Rusbank (Lagos) Acct. # 422422422 RN: 999000 Acct. name: Sergei McBwala and your kitchen should be with you at some point in the future!!! Our full satisfaction guaranteed!!! Or your money back!!!

    Read what our many satisfied customers are saying:

    AZ, Arizona: "Where's my fukkin kitchen?!!"
    It's all Here. Now.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,125
    Is this one of those jokes you have to live in AZ to get?
    Re-Cycled Person who rides a mountain bicycle.

  3. #3
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ray View Post
    Is this one of those jokes you have to live in AZ to get?

    No, not really.

  4. #4
    duh
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,548
    do they come in different colours
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    You guys have reached for a new low.

  5. #5
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,915
    Can we do something about all this spam?
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  6. #6
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,140
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    do they come in different colours
    They ONLY come in shades of Arizona. I hope you like that color(s).
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    743
    So are the counter tops made of adobe?

  8. #8
    duh
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    They ONLY come in shades of Arizona. I hope you like that color(s).
    no I only want shades of California
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    You guys have reached for a new low.

  9. #9
    Gnarly
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    11,239
    Rockerc selling cheap kitchens? What next? Emu26 selling Ugg boots?
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  10. #10
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,140
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    no I only want shades of California
    I might be able to help you out with that...
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  11. #11
    fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    Reputation: CHUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    8,292
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    Gently abused, cheapish ($42,500.00), appliances not included, genuine Arizona (with Sino/Yorkshire/Scottish accents)-style kitchens for sale!!!

    Send full funds to Rusbank (Lagos) Acct. # 422422422 RN: 999000 Acct. name: Sergei McBwala and your kitchen should be with you at some point in the future!!! Our full satisfaction guaranteed!!! Or your money back!!!

    Read what our many satisfied customers are saying:

    AZ, Arizona: "Where's my fukkin kitchen?!!"
    dude - you were about 2 seconds away from having your entire history erased and perma banned....

    please do the needful and NOT post kitchens in your title....

    Visit these 2 places to help advance trail access:
    http://www.sharingthepct.org/
    http://www.facebook.com/SharingThePct

  12. #12
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,883
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUM View Post
    dude - you were about 2 seconds away from having your entire history erased and perma banned....

    please do the needful and NOT post kitchens in your title....

    Heheh!
    It's all Here. Now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •