Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,593

    Breaking the law, breaking the law

    I heard it was illegal in California for either partner to reach climax before the other during foreplay. I wonder how many people are breaking the law out there.

    Anybody know of other strange sex laws?

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mudhen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    185
    Come on, that's just silly....

    mudhen
    "Lighten up Francis" Sgt. Hulka

  3. #3
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,593
    I'd really like to know what the motivation for this type of law could have been.

  4. #4
    Pro Thread Skimmer
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,706
    It's not illegal as long as we are multiple-orgasm capable. Welcome to Cailfornication!

  5. #5
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    It's not illegal as long as we are multiple-orgasm capable. Welcome to Cailfornication!
    Now that's one legal loophole I can live with.

  6. #6
    gone walk about
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,872
    Leave it to Jerry Brown. Another such law going into effect come Jan 14 is surrounding the legality of women the right to breast feed.

  7. #7
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,607
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    Leave it to Jerry Brown. Another such law going into effect come Jan 14 is surrounding the legality of women the right to breast feed.
    God forbid women are granted that right!! Next thing you know, they'll be demanding to take dumps on city sidewalks! For shame!

  8. #8
    gone walk about
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,872
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    God forbid women are granted that right!! Next thing you know, they'll be demanding to take dumps on city sidewalks! For shame!
    if i'm not mistaken it's breast feeding while in the hospital or some such scenario, no i don't believe breast feeding in public should be allowed.

  9. #9
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,593
    Please keep this thread on topic with sleazy sex. I don't want it to get binned so soon. I'm really curious to hear about other strange sex laws.

  10. #10
    gone walk about
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,872
    It is on topic so carry on.

  11. #11
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,607
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    no i don't believe breast feeding in public should be allowed.
    What, are you afraid you'll get some in your eye? On your shoes?

  12. #12
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,593
    Respectfully no nv, breast feeding a baby is not about sex. This is a contentious political issue that will quickly degenerate into the usual redundant bickering.
    I'm looking for oddball, humorous examples of unusual sex laws, most of which are no longer enforced.

  13. #13
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,607
    I heard that in Merton, Wi, it's illegal for one to put his penis inside a pvc pipe.

  14. #14
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,593
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    I heard that in Merton, Wi, it's illegal for one to put his penis inside a pvc pipe.
    Since most men lie about size this law might be in everybody's best interest.

  15. #15
    gone walk about
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,872
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    What, are you afraid you'll get some in your eye? On your shoes?
    perhaps down my chin and forced to wear a bib.

    Quote Originally Posted by nwbikur View Post
    Respectfully no nv, breast feeding a baby is not about sex. This is a contentious political issue that will quickly degenerate into the usual redundant bickering.
    I'm looking for oddball, humorous examples of unusual sex laws, most of which are no longer enforced.
    whatever the case it's fine thank you though.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    271
    Arizona state law states females breasts are not "private parts".

    Bakersfield CA has a law on the books forcing you to wear a condom when having sex with satan.

    100 or so years ago it was illegal to deny your husband sex. This one should be reinstated.
    Just some yahoo on a Wahoo

  17. #17
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,880
    In the town of Dyson PA, you can be found guilty of rape if you have sex with your vacuum...
    It's all Here. Now.

  18. #18
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,370
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    In the town of Dyson PA, you can be found guilty of rape if you have sex with your vacuum...
    Specifically with a hand-held model

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,498

    Breaking the law, breaking the law

    Most areas still have laws forbidding sodomy.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  20. #20
    thread crapper
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    754
    Several areas of the midwest have laws against sodomy or any form of oral sex.

Similar Threads

  1. Breaking the law!!
    By Fuglio in forum On One
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2014, 09:29 AM
  2. spokes breaking
    By mike91 in forum 29er Components
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:22 PM
  3. How can I stop breaking Sh*t
    By mykill84 in forum Clydesdales/Tall Riders
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 08:05 PM
  4. Am I breaking already?
    By Jack Archer in forum Rider Down, injuries and recovery
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 07:25 PM
  5. breaking away....
    By oakhills in forum California - Norcal
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 09:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •