Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    16,658

    Bonnie & Clyde……mini series / Thumbs Up.

    A new mini series on Bonnie & Clyde on the History channel. The first of the series is on tonight and it's looking pretty good so far. Check it out if you get a chance.
    Bonnie and Clyde Trailer: Bang Bang by Nico Vega - Bonnie and Clyde | myLifetime.com
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  2. #2
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,998
    It was on last week, I could only stand about 20 mins before I switched channels.

  3. #3
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    16,658
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ View Post
    It was on last week, I could only stand about 20 mins before I switched channels.
    Well you missed out then. Of course the first half of the first episode is going to be slow. They had to set up the meeting of the two and how they became to be. The first episode is 2 hours long and the first 40 minutes it is slow but I'm 1.5 hours in and it's real goooood.

    Clyde went to prison and some crazy stuff went on. Bonnie's a sex addict and they're on their first bank job right now. Pretty intense give it a chance you won't be sorry. This series is going to be good I can tell you just from the last hour action.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  4. #4
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,998
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Well you missed out then. Of course the first half of the first episode is going to be slow. They had to set up the meeting of the two and how they became to be. The first episode is 2 hours long and the first 40 minutes it is slow but I'm 1.5 hours in and it's real goooood.

    Clyde went to prison and some crazy stuff went on. Bonnie's a sex addict and they're on their first bank job right now. Pretty intense give it a chance you won't be sorry. This series is going to be good I can tell you just from the last hour action.


    I turned it off because it is laughable. It has not even a resemblance to the real story.

  5. #5
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    16,658
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ View Post
    I turned it off because it is laughable. It has not even a resemblance to the real story.
    Were you there in that era?
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  6. #6
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,998
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Were you there in that era?



    Tell us how it really was since you were apparently. Jeez.

  7. #7
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    16,658
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ View Post
    Tell us how it really was since you were apparently. Jeez.
    Just saying give it a chance. Twenty minutes is hardly a review.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  8. #8
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    16,658
    And by the way I've had a migrain for two days now. So sorry to anyone if I've come across as a dick. Nothing personal just a painful headache.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  9. #9
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,998
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    And by the way I've had a migrain for two days now. So sorry to anyone if I've come across as a dick. Nothing personal just a painful headache.



    I recommend a tumbler full of Scotch. Two if necessary. No apologies, didn't take it that way.

  10. #10
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    16,658
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ View Post
    I recommend a tumbler full of Scotch. Two if necessary. No apologies, didn't take it that way.
    Scotch sounds good but I don't think it would be wise with all the Motrin I've been popping.

    This Bonnie & Clyde show went straight in to the second and final episode. Another 2 hours and a lot of edge of the seat action. I called my dad and told him to check it out. He said he watched it last week. You had me curious if it was like the actual story. So I ased him and he said it was right on. I wasn't sure having not ever really gotten into the story.
    I reccomend checking it out it's really pretty good.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  11. #11
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,261
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    And by the way I've had a migraine for two days now.
    *800-1000mmg Motrin
    *Caffeine
    *Avoid bright lights
    *Avoid loud sounds
    *If you have them often enough, keep a prescription of Imitrex on hand at all times and take it AT THE FIRST SIGN of an oncoming migraine
    *Learn your triggers. Everyone has specific triggers that bring these things on. (For me it's stress, bright light, sinus & eyestrain headaches)

    I'd say that you need more sleep. Get good sleep, man! Take sleeping aids if you have to. Get some good quality rest and you'll feel better in every way.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  12. #12
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    16,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    *800-1000mmg Motrin
    *Caffeine
    *Avoid bright lights
    *Avoid loud sounds
    *If you have them often enough, keep a prescription of Imitrex on hand at all times and take it AT THE FIRST SIGN of an oncoming migraine
    *Learn your triggers. Everyone has specific triggers that bring these things on. (For me it's stress, bright light, sinus & eyestrain headaches)

    I'd say that you need more sleep. Get good sleep, man! Take sleeping aids if you have to. Get some
    good quality rest and you'll feel better in every
    way.
    Thanks for all the advice HG. I've been popping
    Motrin like candy. My main trigger is lack of sleep
    and too much caffeine. Going to bed for some sleep soon. I layed down today at 3 pm and couldn't sleep. Major migraine was just too much, for those that haven't experienced them there's no way of describing it.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  13. #13
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,261
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Thanks for all the advice HG. I've been popping
    Motrin like candy. My main trigger is lack of sleep
    and too much caffeine. Going to bed for some sleep soon. I layed down today at 3 pm and couldn't sleep. Major migraine was just too much, for those that haven't experienced them there's no way of describing it.
    Cover you're head with a pillow to block out all light and sound. It's still tough to fall asleep but it does help.

    You've got to stop the excessive caffeine! It can also raise your BP. I realize that's asking a lot considering your work time hours, though.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

Similar Threads

  1. Cottonwood Canyon - Bonnie and Clyde Info
    By Fly2Hi96 in forum Nevada
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 10:02 AM
  2. El guapo for Mini Clyde
    By mdredneck in forum Titus
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 04:22 PM
  3. mini z not mini me and other hobby pics
    By singlesprocket in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 10:52 AM
  4. Bonnie springs tracks?
    By Redmon in forum Nevada
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 01:58 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 08:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •