Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Aug 2008

Biker beat down of driver in NY

SMH.

Should gone GTA style on the bikers. Not saying it's alright what both sides did, but if push comes to shove, pick them off one by one until the cops come.

Forgot link: SEE IT: Pack of motorcyclists chase man in SUV, attack*him on upper Manhattan street after fender bender turned hit-and-run on West Side Highway*prompted by driver running over biker as he fled - NY Daily News

Front Range, Colorado
    WTF are you talking about??
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

official eMpTyBRain
    Link please!
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

official eMpTyBRain
    Have you all read the comments at the bottom of the link page? I bet that driver in the SUV was sh!tting bricks!
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

Front Range, Colorado
    Yeah that's what happens when you have the gang mentality. I don't blame the guy for running the bikers showed aggression from the get go. He hit a biker on accident and probably would have stopped but the bikers obviously were acting like they were going to kill him. What choice did he have but to flee.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

gobsmacked Moderator
    Apr 2008

Biker beat down of driver in NY

Ballsy to brake check a full sized SUV on a motorcycle. What a horrible sequence of events. Glad nobody was killed.
    Wanted: WTB rollercams and brake bridges

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    Ballsy to brake check a full sized SUV on a motorcycle. What a horrible sequence of events. Glad nobody was killed.
    I thought the motorcyclist cut him off and hit his brakes. Then the dude in the Range Rovet rear ended the bike. Am I wrong? Either way the guy had no choice but run the way the bikers acted he probably crapped his pants.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    I ride motorcycles and these guys were *******s who deserved to get run over. **** like this is why I carry a gun.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    I ride motorcycles but this is the reason I don't join motorcycle packs like these. It's enough that you're compensating for something lacking between your legs, it gets worse when a bunch of you ride together. It becomes a giant ego super-organism.

locked - time out
    I'd have ran through each and every one of them. One of the bikers tried to oped the back door where his child was.... no no... Smash...sumash...suumash!!

6BR
    mtbr member
    Saw this article yesterday. I'm a biker also BUT I fully side with the guy in the SUV who was trying to protect his wife and kid. Those guys are total assclowns...you see a fellow biker get hit, you call the cops/EMT immediately and report the details..don't get all baddass & go chasing the driver...cuz the more you intimidate said driver the more of you azzholes will probably get run over. I learned a long time ago that no matter how pissed I got when someone cut me off when I was riding.... a car/truck will always win vs a MC, not the other way around. Its simple physics.
    A troll's day:1.Log on 2.Write sh*tty comments 3.Laugh 4.Notice dick is still small 5.Weep openly 6.Have mom make him a PB&J

duh
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    I thought the motorcyclist cut him off and hit his brakes. Then the dude in the Range Rovet rear ended the bike. Am I wrong? Either way the guy had no choice but run the way the bikers acted he probably crapped his pants.
    I read the some of the comments about the videos and supposedly the suv merged onto the high way and the bikers didn't like it and pointed him out right before the motorcycle cut him, slamming on his brakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    the big aussie rep bomb is comin your way

re member
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    ...the motorcycle cut him, slamming on his brakes....
    I hope this in the one who got the broken leg.
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

duh
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    I hope this in the one who got the broken leg.
    no I don't think it was, he got a way with out harm to him or the bike. According to the comments on the article and the vids the bump wasn't that hard, he didn't even fall of the bike.
    the big aussie rep bomb is comin your way

re member
    That sucks...they dude who got his leg broke probably didn't do anything wrong, just got caught in circumstances. I wish it was the one doing the cutting off who got the broken leg.

6BR
    mtbr member
    update...looks like the punk on the bike got his due. Why do I get the feeling that had this biker been in a small group or all alone the end result would've been alot different?

Biker, 28, arrested 'after his erratic driving sparked high-speed chase that led to motorcyclists beating driver in front of his wife and child' | Mail Online
    A troll's day:1.Log on 2.Write sh*tty comments 3.Laugh 4.Notice dick is still small 5.Weep openly 6.Have mom make him a PB&J

Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Jan 2004
    The analogy of the day:
    Moronic outlaw biker idiots=Tea party Republicans
    Dude in car with family= the American people
    "We LOVE cows! They make trails for us.....

And then we eat them."

No Stranger to danger....
    After the SVU driver rode over bikes and drivers, i recon he deserved everything he got.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Jan 2004
    Wrong, Tone.
    He was put in a 'no win' situation...IMO, those retarded squids deserved more carnage.

And then we eat them."

re member
    Wow Tone's, didn't expect that response from you. The guy was trying to get his wife and baby away from a lynch mob, and he inadvertantly hit a few on the way out as he was fleeing. Not like he was "running down" the bikers on purpose.

Did you miss the part where one of the bikers was trying to smash through the back window where the baby was?

No Stranger to danger....
    I only saw the footage on TV here, it looked like he ran over motorbike riders on bikes, i could be wrong, but thats what it looked like, if he did that will you can only expect bad to come out of it.
    And who knows, maybe the baby was giving them the finger
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

re member
    I just wish he would have floored it when the douce on the bike brake checked him.

Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Jan 2004
    No, the bikers boxed him in, and one Darwin winner brake checked him so hard, he didn't really have a choice. He was basically mobbed by about 40 riders, and given the option to 'fight or flee'. If he had stopped he would have gotten the **** beaten out of him (and likely his family) at any point, from what we see in the video.
    It was mob mentality...

And then we eat them."

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I only saw the footage on TV here, it looked like he ran over motorbike riders on bikes, i could be wrong, but thats what it looked like, if he did that will you can only expect bad to come out of it.
    And who knows, maybe the baby was giving them the finger

Know what, I think you're right. Dumbass driver should have stopped when he ran into the biker who slowed down in front of him. For all we know there must have been a squirrel in the road the biker was trying to avoid hitting.
    The driver should have gotten out and politely apologized to the biker and traded insurance papers. After that they should go have tea and scones and maybe some bubbly.
    Total misunderstanding on the drivers part thinking the bikers were gonna tear him a new one. When you see a bunch of guys running towards you and banging on your car, they don't want to kick the sh*t out of you, they just want to talk and resolve the situation calmly.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast