Results 1 to 50 of 50
  1. #1
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,861

    Is BIGGER really better?

    Let's here your comments, experiences, facts (or fiction ) to back up or disprove the ultimate question for mankind.

  2. #2
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201
    Move this to the 29er forum please.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nubster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,545
    I hope it doesn't matter. Just in case it does, I make sure I only date really tiny women, that way I at least appear to be huge.

  4. #4
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    29,158
    Well according to my girlfriend who is always smiling ....yes.

    Of course she rides a 29'er.
    Quote Originally Posted by targnik View Post
    So I shoot off all full of bravado, hit this wee booter - grabbing some air, then I land - leading into a greasy rut.

  5. #5
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,373
    I'm big in Japan

  6. #6
    occ member
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,397
    Smaller is more flickable

  7. #7
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,356
    According to teh great big interwebz, Let me google that for you
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  8. #8
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,568
    Find a Mandingo video. There is definitely a point where bigger becomes kind of semi-useful. Although it does make for some entertaining "cinema".

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jmmUT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,299
    Ugh. This again? Rotating mass....agility...angle of approach...

  10. #10
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,861
    This thread really doesn't have to be only about sex, y'all know?

    There's bigger houses, bigger cars, bigger trucks, bigger servings,....

  11. #11
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,568
    Got the bigger house, bigger truck, bigger serving, even bigger wheels. There's nothing left but bigger sex.

  12. #12
    Unpredictable
    Reputation: Ridnparadise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,105
    I remember someone once mentioning an experience with an appendage the size of an elephant trunk that led to the inevitable question - "What am I supposed to do with this?"

  13. #13
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Got the bigger house, bigger truck, bigger serving, even bigger wheels. There's nothing left but bigger sex.
    Bigger dreams?

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Hell yes

  15. #15
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Bigger dreams?
    Most of my dreams are job stress induced work dreams. How bout smaller dreams?

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,447
    Depends
    -Smaller guys will say it doesn't, maybe thier women will say it also to make em feel better, or mayby that's to make themselves feel better?
    -If you like getting what Linda Lovelace made famous than probably not
    -if you're taking it up the hershey highway than again, probably not

    seriously thou, from what I gather for most women it's not so much the length but the girth that matters.
    Round and round we go

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,666

    Is BIGGER really better?

    They say its not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean. That may be true, but I know you can't sail across an ocean in a row boat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  18. #18
    ENDO!!!
    Reputation: The Yetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubster View Post
    I hope it doesn't matter. Just in case it does, I make sure I only date really tiny women, that way I at least appear to be huge.
    Midgets man, midgets.
    Just circles turning circles....

  19. #19
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,502
    I grew up with a guy god was... overly generous to. In HS girl after girl tried but were unable to consummate. I doubt there has ever been a guy who was still a virgin at 18 who had been with more nekid girls than he had.

    In his 20s he dated soooooo many women he would court, spend money and time on, grow emotionally attached to, only to be told "oh hell no!!!" when they finally tried to be intimate.

    His first real relationship was with a woman almost as old as our parents. Didnt last long, and she broke his heart. To this day he hits on women by showing them his junk through his shorts or pants (grabs the bulge) and asks them if they think they could take it. No joke. He says it eliminates wasting time. I have not heard him use the word love in 15+ years when it comes to a woman. Yes he dates freaks, yes he has done porn, yet is honest about how miserable his love life has been.

    Bigger is not always better.

  20. #20
    rubber side down
    Reputation: TAOS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    510
    grass is always greener.....you see it time and time again. Take marriage for example.

    You get married, buy or rent a small place. You make that place your own, you love it. You're super happy. Then you have a kid or two and 'think' you need a bigger place. So you work your ass off, save, stress and find that huge 'dream home'. We now you need a bigger car too, bigger lawn mower, bigger mtb wheels...before you know it you also have a bigger belly

    Now you have more bills, more stress than ever before, fight with the wife, drink like a fish, end up divorced with a bigger problem than you could ever imagine....

    Mo money-mo problems


    Bigger shoes sucks too
    Quote Originally Posted by misterbill View Post
    You must be really bored if you have read this entire post.

  21. #21
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,028
    I can't think of anything in my life that would be better if bigger... I am happy with things the way they are...
    It's all Here. Now.

  22. #22
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,028
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    I can't think of anything in my life that would be better if bigger... I am happy with things the way they are...
    Hang on, hang on! My garage could be a bit wider... then I'd have a bit more space to work on the bikes without knocking the car...
    I guess, now I am thinking of it, I would quite like 27.5 to try rather than 26", but 29" is not in the game...
    I suppose, my bank balance could be just a smidge bigger, then I could get on that vacation to the Galapagos we have been promising ourselves, and then maybe I could take those flying lessons I wanted to do...
    A little more wall space in my office to hang all my pictures would be good, and maybe that TV could be a couple inches wider so those movies are a bit more immersing...
    I guess that summer home in the Pac NW would be good at this time of year to escape the heat in Tucson...
    Oh, and maybe, just maybe, another inch on my penis would not go amiss... 9 is a better number...
    It's all Here. Now.

  23. #23
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,618
    i prefer smaller bars for tight spaces. many wouldnt agree with me, but hey, arguing bar width is like arguing favorite color. stupid.
    fap

  24. #24
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubster View Post
    I hope it doesn't matter. Just in case it does, I make sure I only date really tiny women, that way I at least appear to be huge.
    ...says the guy named Nubster.
    fap

  25. #25
    Ho'lier than thou
    Reputation: Katz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,706
    I prefer average-sized natural boobs over huge aftermarket jobs

  26. #26
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    11,627
    Who wouldn't want a big deck?

    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nz82fjXqFQ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  27. #27
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,861
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRingGrinder View Post
    I grew up with a guy god was... overly generous to. In HS girl after girl tried but were unable to consummate. I doubt there has ever been a guy who was still a virgin at 18 who had been with more nekid girls than he had.

    In his 20s he dated soooooo many women he would court, spend money and time on, grow emotionally attached to, only to be told "oh hell no!!!" when they finally tried to be intimate.

    His first real relationship was with a woman almost as old as our parents. Didnt last long, and she broke his heart. To this day he hits on women by showing them his junk through his shorts or pants (grabs the bulge) and asks them if they think they could take it. No joke. He says it eliminates wasting time. I have not heard him use the word love in 15+ years when it comes to a woman. Yes he dates freaks, yes he has done porn, yet is honest about how miserable his love life has been.

    Bigger is not always better.
    Your friend missed his calling. He was meant to be a pR0n star.
    Last edited by SCR818; 06-18-2013 at 03:19 PM.

  28. #28
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    HAHAHAHAHAH great thread hawg, some real funny replies in here, i will say that anything bigger than a fist and a forarm is probably getting a bit big..
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  29. #29
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,033
    I'm reminded of the joke that involves a guy, a girl, and a 2x4 to keep from falling in.

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,666

    Is BIGGER really better?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Your friend missed his calling. He was meant to be a pR0n start.
    Did you miss the line at the end of his post that said the guy had done pRon?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  31. #31
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,502
    Yea, he did it a few times. Said he didnt like it at all.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,285
    -if you have to say "ok, now start running towards me"
    -if you've thrown a pencil into the grand canyon

  33. #33
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,033
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRingGrinder View Post
    Yea, he did it a few times. Said he didnt like it at all.
    Perform NOW !

    I said NOW ... CUT !
    NO !
    NOT YOU !

    FLUFFER, WE NEED A FLUFFER

  34. #34
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    Did you miss the line at the end of his post that said the guy had done pRon?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,666
    Quote Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    -if you have to say "ok, now start running towards me"
    -if you've thrown a pencil into the grand canyon
    -if you've thrown a hotdog down a hallway.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  36. #36
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,861
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeabuser View Post
    I'm reminded of the joke that involves a guy, a girl, and a 2x4 to keep from falling in.
    That wasn't a joke, and it was a b!tch to keep that damned 2X4 attached to my arse.

  37. #37
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,853
    You know what they say..................the bigger the saddle, the better the ride.

  38. #38
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,861
    Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    You know what they say..................the bigger the saddle, the better the ride.
    Talking seriously, that was a prerequisite to finding a girl to marry. I've always been into big sterns.

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: chuckeieio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    515
    Q: How do you know when a woman has had an orgasm?
    A: Who cares.

  40. #40
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,028
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckeieio View Post
    Q: How do you know when a woman has had an orgasm?
    A: Who cares.
    Huh?!? What relevance does this have? Don't let Nicole read this... Ooops! She did!
    It's all Here. Now.

  41. #41
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,618
    thats ok, she'll just wait until you leave
    fap

  42. #42
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    29,158
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    Who wouldn't want a big deck?

    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nz82fjXqFQ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Judy that was hilarious, I can't believe I haven't seen that bit. Worthy of addfition in to the stand up comedy thread and I will let you do the honors.
    Quote Originally Posted by targnik View Post
    So I shoot off all full of bravado, hit this wee booter - grabbing some air, then I land - leading into a greasy rut.

  43. #43
    Killer b.
    Reputation: The Understater's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,503
    250 was plenty big at first, but quickly got too small. 600 seems just about right but my brother assures me 750 is just like 600 only better. 1000 is frankly overkill for my needs.
    Posting on the basis that ignorance shared is ignorance doubled.

  44. #44
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    29,158
    Quote Originally Posted by The Understater View Post
    Chart 3 / 250 was plenty big at first, but quickly got too small. 600 seems just about right but my brother assures me 750 is just like 600 only better. 1000 is frankly overkill for my needs.
    BIGGER / by the numbers.
    As stated in chart 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by targnik View Post
    So I shoot off all full of bravado, hit this wee booter - grabbing some air, then I land - leading into a greasy rut.

  45. #45
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,028
    Quote Originally Posted by The Understater View Post
    250 was plenty big at first, but quickly got too small. 600 seems just about right but my brother assures me 750 is just like 600 only better. 1000 is frankly overkill for my needs.
    Trust me, 1000 is much more fun
    It's all Here. Now.

  46. #46
    ...but I'm a Silly Hunter
    Reputation: Haint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,210
    Simply removing Big-ness was MO for a one time Most-Wanted Terrorist Leader - yes you saw that right, chopped-off-magic-wand.

    I mean yeah, if you expect to go to be a lifer in Prison, sure... have no fun with anyone ever again, but WTF -- yours or another sewn back on there - there's no real feeling and there'd be too many toys in the bedroom.

    Or the concubine.

    Me, I'd just ride a bike.
    I like Sand - I don't like Witches


  47. #47
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Haint View Post
    Simply removing Big-ness was MO for a one time Most-Wanted Terrorist Leader - yes you saw that right, chopped-off-magic-wand.

    I mean yeah, if you expect to go to be a lifer in Prison, sure... have no fun with anyone ever again, but WTF -- yours or another sewn back on there - there's no real feeling and there'd be too many toys in the bedroom.

    Or the concubine.

    Me, I'd just ride a bike.
    Nope, I don't think I'll ever quite get the Haintspeak!
    It's all Here. Now.

  48. #48
    ...but I'm a Silly Hunter
    Reputation: Haint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    Nope, I don't think I'll ever quite get the Haintspeak!
    Simple - used the other Head.
    I like Sand - I don't like Witches


Similar Threads

  1. Is bigger always better?
    By askibum02 in forum Brake Time
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 05:09 AM
  2. Bud or Lou, who is the bigger of the two?
    By shoo in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 07:35 AM
  3. Bigger = Better?
    By NOBBY605 in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 10:15 AM
  4. Getting a bigger one . . .
    By TucksMedicAided in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 12:58 PM
  5. Bigger than 22T ?
    By Wankel7 in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 07:58 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •