Best Of MTBR WTF?!?!

Printable View

  • 12-04-2012
    Coondog#77
    They sanitized it already! That was quick.
  • 12-04-2012
    Tone's
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by wmac View Post
    "I'm not an Internet badass, I am a real life bad ass ... Mind your own business or you're going to get hurt!"

    Hilarious!

    Bwahahaha, yes theres a few pearla negs that get thrown round at times, this ones right at the top of the heap, lol im laughing out loud, funny stuff
  • 12-05-2012
    Ilikemtb999
    That xt vs xtr thread escalated quickly! Lol

    Some people be crazy!
  • 12-06-2012
    Bill in Houston
    sooo, this question is sort of funny to me in the first place. but, the fact that it is in the 29r specific thread pushed it over the top.
    http://forums.mtbr.com/29er-componen...at-827657.html
  • 12-06-2012
    wmac
  • 12-06-2012
    Bill in Houston
    ugh.
  • 12-06-2012
    norton55
    ^^ Don't you mean uggs. :mad:
  • 12-07-2012
    Shytie
    Help flame this thread a bit more: http://forums.mtbr.com/where-best-de...in-827639.html I'm not a huge fan of Jenson myself, but I mean c'mon! How thick skulled can someone be?
  • 12-07-2012
    AZ
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by scottap2003 View Post
    Help flame this thread a bit more: http://forums.mtbr.com/where-best-de...in-827639.html I'm not a huge fan of Jenson myself, but I mean c'mon! How thick skulled can someone be?






    Came to post that thread for Friday nights entertainment. :p
  • 12-07-2012
    Shytie
    Beat ya to it. HA!
  • 12-07-2012
    Bill in Houston
    and me all repped out until tomorrow morning...
  • 12-07-2012
    Mr.Magura
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by scottap2003 View Post
    Beat ya to it. HA!

    Good clean family entertainment you can trust :D


    Magura :)
  • 12-07-2012
    norton55
    ^^ Looks like I need to get my jammies on and make some popcorn. :D
  • 12-07-2012
    Spinning Lizard
    http://forums.mtbr.com/cannondale/ho...ck-827807.html

    This is not a war, but pure and simple WTF!!!
  • 12-11-2012
    Hawg
    We have a winner right here in the OC.

    http://forums.mtbr.com/off-camber-of...hn-828394.html
  • 12-11-2012
    highdelll
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    We have a winner right here in the OC.

    http://forums.mtbr.com/off-camber-of...hn-828394.html

    Meh, I found it to be
    http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4083/5...69d1d1be72.jpg
  • 12-11-2012
    Hawg
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by highdelll View Post

    Yup, you get my point...
  • 12-11-2012
    wmac
    Why didn't anyone else rage? I was out there all on my own :) I read the OPs other posts. He just wanted to be part of the fun.
  • 12-11-2012
    highdelll
    sorry, to busy meh'ing
  • 12-12-2012
    monzie
    Has anyone posted this nonsense yet? I'd tell you to read it but it's tiresome.
  • 12-12-2012
    AZ
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    Has anyone posted this nonsense yet? I'd tell you to read it but it's tiresome.



    Been lurking in that one. I'm staying out of that one, getting sucked into the tl1 vortex of google links of scientific "fact" is not high on my list of things to do in the holiday season. I do wonder why he has not supplanted DC as the king of red squares though. :skep:
  • 12-12-2012
    Tone's
    BREAKING NEWS, poor user BURNT ORANGE has been banned, he was the alter ego of a very valued member who i will not give up who has had his IP address also banned and he cannot log in from his house.
    This happened after a light hearted few posts in my ''what in gods name is going on here'' in the test forum...
    The person that reported him needs to lighten up..
    No burnt orange wasnt me, but he sent me a PM to explain the situation......
  • 12-12-2012
    AZ
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    BREAKING NEWS, poor user BURNT ORANGE has been banned, he was the alter ego of a very valued member who i will not give up who has had his IP address also banned and he cannot log in from his house.
    This happened after a light hearted few posts in my ''what in gods name is going on here'' in the test forum...
    The person that reported him needs to lighten up..
    No burnt orange wasnt me, but he sent me a PM to explain the situation......




    Could you please confirm it was not me as I have been getting messages accusing me of being the puppet master. TIA.
  • 12-12-2012
    Tone's
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Could you please confirm it was not me as I have been getting messages accusing me of being the puppet master. TIA.

    Id like to confirm that this person was indeed AZ as you had all suspected, he is now logged in from the neighbours caravan as we speak......:D
    No ,just joking, Burnt orange was not AZ, but another member in the century club and i will confirm he resides in America and you all know him as he is an active member of the OC community.....
  • 12-12-2012
    Hawg
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id like to confirm that this person was indeed AZ as you had all suspected, he is now logged in from the neighbours caravan as we speak......:D
    No ,just joking, Burnt orange was not AZ, but another member in the century club and i will confirm he resides in America and you all know him as he is an active member of the OC community.....

    Oh, quit teasing! I only hope that "Burnt_Orange" did indeed vote for burnt orange in the bike color pole. That is all....