Results 1 to 64 of 64
  1. #1
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033

    Attention admin / mods

    The rep feature is completely missing or broken on this forum. Just an FYI maybe get the geek squad working on that.

    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  2. #2
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,461
    Are you sure about that DJ? As near as I can tell its intact. I've given all my rep out to non OC regulars today so I guess I can't really test it now. But the little rep button seems to be working. What have you found?
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  3. #3
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Are you sure about that DJ? As near as I can tell its intact. I've given all my rep out to non OC regulars today so I guess I can't really test it now. But the little rep button seems to be working. What have you found?
    There's not a button down there anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  4. #4
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,461
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    There's not a button down there anymore.
    Here in the OC that's true since OC rep doesn't count anymore.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  5. #5
    weekdays..
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,083
    Rep'er button gone..
    video=youtube;][/video]...

  6. #6
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Here in the OC that's true since OC rep doesn't count anymore.
    Yep I started this thread as a joke. Its just weird when you go to rep someone there's no button. I thought I kost my mind for a minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  7. #7
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,461
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Yep I started this thread as a joke. Its just weird when you go to rep someone there's no button. I thought I kost my mind for a minute.
    Yeah I definitely noticed it myself. Kinda weird.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  8. #8
    Maaaaan
    Reputation: Ericmopar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,253
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    I thought I kost my mind for a minute.
    Don't worry, you did...
    Communist Party Member Since 1917.

  9. #9
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericmopar View Post
    Don't worry, you did...
    I expected that one. I'd rep you if I could but I can't find the button.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fishbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,259
    it's ok .. I reported you.
    Hey Miraculous... Go Raiders ! .
    -Dad

  11. #11
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,764
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fishbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,259
    I had a thought to write to Ben and Jerrys Icecream to make the flavor

    " John Lemon " it would have a snappy lemon taste.
    Hey Miraculous... Go Raiders ! .
    -Dad

  13. #13
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,764
    It would probably be wildly popular for a while, but then later on be killed off.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  14. #14
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbucket View Post
    I had a thought to write to Ben and Jerrys Icecream to make the flavor

    " John Lemon " it would have a snappy lemon taste.
    Oh so you're the one playing left field today. I was confused and didn't think anyone was out there, Judging from the last two fly balls that were missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  15. #15
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbucket View Post
    I had a thought to write to Ben and Jerrys Icecream to make the flavor

    " John Lemon " it would have a snappy lemon taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    It would probably be wildly popular for a while, but then later on be killed off.
    Now that's rich.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  16. #16
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Now that's rich.
    Rich Lemon
    Never heard of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  17. #17
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,461
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Rich Lemon
    Never heard of him.
    I've never had a rich lemon, only tart ones. Very refreshing in my water.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  18. #18
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    I've never had a rich lemon, only tart ones. Very refreshing in my water.
    I got nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  19. #19
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,461
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    I got nothing.
    When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  20. #20
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,764
    When life gives you lemonade, open up a lemonade stand. Make the big bux.

    #gottalovecapitalism
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  21. #21
    STEEL IS REAL
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,877
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    The rep feature is completely missing or broken on this forum. Just an FYI maybe get the geek squad working on that.

    Thanks
    ^^^ reported this spam thread to the boss

  22. #22
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    ^^^ reported this spam thread to the boss
    Pushed the wrong button I bet.
    So you had to claim it was a report and not a rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  23. #23
    banned
    Reputation: random walk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    When life gives you lemons squirt them in someone else's eye.
    fify

  24. #24
    banned
    Reputation: random walk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhill View Post
    Rep'er button gone..
    I actually saw it gone in another subforum, but that's because I was looking at a post from one of our band members.

  25. #25
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by random walk View Post
    I actually saw it gone in another subforum, but that's because I was looking at a post from one of our band members.
    Confusion sets in...
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  26. #26
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,764
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Confusion sets in...
    "before the Doctor, can even close the door"
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  27. #27
    Snowflake
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,933
    Who's gonna start the new approved "one word thread"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Picard
    You guys are useless.

  28. #28
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,461
    DJ? He got the ball rolling on the word association scene in the OC. Things can come full circle.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  29. #29
    weekdays..
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,083
    Is Hawg or Licious the top reporter?
    video=youtube;][/video]...

  30. #30
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    Who's gonna start the new approved "one word thread"?
    MCS's thread got moved into here yesterday, but it's still locked. Whize it still locked? Why?
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  31. #31
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,373
    DJ has the key to the MCS thread lock and I think he swallowed it.

  32. #32
    Snowflake
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    DJ has the key to the MCS thread lock and I think he swallowed it.
    Guess we'll just have to wait till it comes out the other end...
    Quote Originally Posted by Picard
    You guys are useless.

  33. #33
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    MCS's thread got moved into here yesterday, but it's still locked. Whize it still locked? Why?
    Because it stayed alive for 8 years because the OP bumped it daily.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  34. #34
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,764
    I guess my point is, why move it here and keep it locked. Why not delete it?
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  35. #35
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    I guess my point is, why move it here and keep it locked. Why not delete it?
    Exactly!
    It ran for 8 years without any mountain biking content after page one. I have a feeling they're going to reopen it once the OP cries a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  36. #36
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,373
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Exactly!
    It ran for 8 years without any mountain biking content after page one. I have a feeling they're going to reopen it once the OP cries a bit.
    It'll get reported.

  37. #37
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    It'll get reported.
    Without a rep button yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  38. #38
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhill View Post
    Is Hawg or Licious the top reporter?
    Reporter
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  39. #39
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,764
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Reporter
    LOL
    Is it still a thing to "Get the Scoop", or is that kinda stuff long gone?
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  40. #40
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,748

    Attention admin / mods

    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    Is it still a thing to "Get the Scoop", or is that kinda stuff long gone?
    ???

  41. #41
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    ???
    You know how a reporter wants to get "the scoop" [story] before any other reporter.

    Look below theres no rep button but just a report button. So now the report button is the latest joke in the OC.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  42. #42
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,461
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    You know how a reporter wants to get "the scoop" [story] before any other reporter.

    Look below theres no rep button but just a report button. So now the report button is the latest joke in the OC.
    Don't you have to meet Katz bright and early tomorrow morning?
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  43. #43
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Don't you have to meet Katz bright and early tomorrow morning?
    Its only 11:30 I don't have to be up until 7:00.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  44. #44
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,748

    Attention admin / mods

    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    You know how a reporter wants to get "the scoop" [story] before any other reporter.

    Look below theres no rep button but just a report button. So now the report button is the latest joke in the OC.
    Oh! Thanks for the catch up.

    Tell Katz hi for me. Miss that boy.

  45. #45
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    Oh! Thanks for the catch up.

    Tell Katz hi for me. Miss that boy.
    Will do Girl, glad to see you back.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  46. #46
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,746
    There was this movie I was watching on Lifetime. It was about a bunch of people who tried to take the fun out of the place by placing special rules and regs on a bunch of people who were all about fun. In the end they just looked like idiots and the fun just continued....into the night....forever.

    That movie has nothing to this with the place. Just a random thought. In fact, that movie kinda sucked.

    *cue Cyndi Lauper music
    "I come home in the morning light,
    my mother says when you gonna live your life right.
    Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones.
    And Girls Just wanna have fun
    Oh Girls just wanna have fun"
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!
    INSTAGRAM -> hawaii808MTB
    FACEBOOK -> Big Island Mountain Biking

  47. #47
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    hey maz how goes you and the family?
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  48. #48
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    There was this movie I was watching on Lifetime. It was about a bunch of people who tried to take the fun out of the place by placing special rules and regs on a bunch of people who were all about fun. In the end they just looked like idiots and the fun just continued....into the night....forever.

    That movie has nothing to this with the place. Just a random thought. In fact, that movie kinda sucked.

    *cue Cyndi Lauper music
    "I come home in the morning light,
    my mother says when you gonna live your life right.
    Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones.
    And Girls Just wanna have fun
    Oh Girls just wanna have fun"


    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    hey maz how goes you and the family?
    Yes Maz please don't post a tidbit and sink back into the abyss again. Do tell we have all missed your contributions.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  49. #49
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,764
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  50. #50
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,746
    dang....my invisibilty cloak is broken...
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!
    INSTAGRAM -> hawaii808MTB
    FACEBOOK -> Big Island Mountain Biking

  51. #51
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,764
    How's life on the Island lately?
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  52. #52
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,746
    We've been having some beautiful sunny weather, however as I'm typing this there is thunder and heavy rains outside my window.

    My family is doing great. My son is killing it on his strider. Looking to upgrade him to a pedal bike soon. My daughter seems to have lost interest in biking. She would rather walk, draw, and play around like a normal 5 year old. No problem. I let them choose what they want to do. It's all good.

    Work has been keeping me busy. I recently got promoted after taking and passing an 18 hour handwritten essay format test. There were only 7 questions. I'm the 3rd person to pass this test since it's creation over 20 years ago. The last time someone took the test was 16 years ago. They've also upgraded me to a working foreman for now. So it feels like a double promotion. Lots of responsibility on my shoulders now. It's a good thing that I work with a group of competent guys. Makes my job a little easier at times.

    Life is moving quick and I'm just trying to keep up. I plan on checking in on the OC crew every now and then so I can give out imaginary rep points to you all. =)
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!
    INSTAGRAM -> hawaii808MTB
    FACEBOOK -> Big Island Mountain Biking

  53. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    Work has been keeping me busy. I recently got promoted after taking and passing an 18 hour handwritten essay format test. There were only 7 questions. I'm the 3rd person to pass this test since it's creation over 20 years ago. The last time someone took the test was 16 years ago.
    That's intense. Good on you.

  54. #54
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,764
    Yes. Good on you!
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  55. #55
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    We've been having some beautiful sunny weather, however as I'm typing this there is thunder and heavy rains outside my window.

    My family is doing great. My son is killing it on his strider. Looking to upgrade him to a pedal bike soon. My daughter seems to have lost interest in biking. She would rather walk, draw, and play around like a normal 5 year old. No problem. I let them choose what they want to do. It's all good.

    Work has been keeping me busy. I recently got promoted after taking and passing an 18 hour handwritten essay format test. There were only 7 questions. I'm the 3rd person to pass this test since it's creation over 20 years ago. The last time someone took the test was 16 years ago. They've also upgraded me to a working foreman for now. So it feels like a double promotion. Lots of responsibility on my shoulders now. It's a good thing that I work with a group of competent guys. Makes my job a little easier at times.

    Life is moving quick and I'm just trying to keep up. I plan on checking in on the OC crew every now and then so I can give out imaginary rep points to you all. =)
    good for you on the promotion. You probably, most likely, more so than not deserve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  56. #56
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    ...I recently got promoted after taking and passing an 18 hour handwritten essay format test. There were only 7 questions. I'm the 3rd person to pass this test since it's creation over 20 years ago...
    Maz, thanks for the update, and congrats on the promo. When reading this^ and knowing that you''re only the 3rd person to pass the test in 20 yrs, my deranged OC mind couldn't help but to picture the first 50 seconds of this...



    Again congrats!

  57. #57
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Yes Maz congrats on passing this elite test. And good to hear your family is doing good. Don't be a stranger and stop in more often.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  58. #58
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,746
    yeah that test was super intense. It was a culmination of all my experience and on the job knowledge. It was split into two days, 9 hours each day. 4 questions on the 1st day and 3 questions on the 2nd day. I couldn't believe how fatigued I felt by the end of the second day. I handed over 55 pages of essay when it was all said and done. They make you take 22 quizzes, each with 20 questions, before they even let you take the test. They want to make sure you are serious about it. Most people start the quiz section, but somewhere down the line and through the years, they give up. I was one of those guys, but I decided to get my ass back in gear and get serious about my career. It was all worth it when the supervisors walked in 5 days later and told me I had passed.


    In case you guys didn't notice, I gave each of you imaginary rep points. Thanks for always making me feel like part of the OC family. A lot of the other members here just don't get it.

    You know what I say to that?
    Attention admin / mods-716906_640x640wc.jpg
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!
    INSTAGRAM -> hawaii808MTB
    FACEBOOK -> Big Island Mountain Biking

  59. #59
    Snowflake
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,933
    Right on!!, Maz
    Quote Originally Posted by Picard
    You guys are useless.

  60. #60
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    32,033
    Yes Maz don't ever forget you're part of the family. Once your in there's no getting out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attention admin / mods-image.jpg  

    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  61. #61
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,461
    Nice work Maz! Sounds like you're blowin' the doors off the joint.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  62. #62
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,461
    Now that post count is off could we lose the 60 seconds between posts rule. That way I can get my penis and boob comments posted up faster and I can be on my way sooner.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  63. #63
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Now that post count is off could we lose the 60 seconds between posts rule. That way I can get my penis and boob comments posted up faster and I can be on my way sooner.
    +1. It will also reduce the incidences of Mook sniping my Chia jokes. Sumbych, Mook.
    Low and slack.

  64. #64
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    +1. It will also reduce the incidences of Mook sniping my Chia jokes. Sumbych, Mook.
    LOL, I hate it when that happens. Actually this is a big fear of mine. While I'm waiting for my post to load in response to a witty post I just know somebody is going to beat me to it.

    Cha cha chia...
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

Similar Threads

  1. ATTENTION: Admin & Mods
    By Hawgzilla in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 953
    Last Post: 03-01-2015, 08:43 AM
  2. Attention MODS:
    By Hawgzilla in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 11:22 PM
  3. Attention ADMIN/MODS:
    By Hawgzilla in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 06:30 AM
  4. ADMIN/MODS dealing with SPAM
    By Hutch3637 in forum Site Feedback/Issues
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 09:13 AM
  5. Best career path: SharePoint admin vs. Windows Server admin?
    By Things and Stuff in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 06:05 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

mtbr.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.