Page 84 of 115 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2851
    Ride More, Whine Less
    Today is my birthday. In addition to wool socks and a T shirt that says "Sarcasm: one of my many gifts to you", I find this wrapped up. Sweet!

The "all about bikes only thread" in the "no bike discussion" forum page-imageuploadedbytapatalk1355791489.684906.jpg

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Ambassadordogdwag, you actually run 600 or 600+? T
    600mm baby! I'm a weight weenie to the unextreme.

EDIT: Happy Birthday heyyall!!!
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

Prime
    Just gonna sneak this in here so the page flips and people miss it. HD on Vimeo.
    Cool vid, Hutch. The coming and going ones always are tougher to make, gotta ride the trail 3 times to get a decent sequence. Trail looked slippery, kept waiting for you to have a tire slide out. Nice bars too, btw. I've always admired and lusted for the Syntace bars, I got hooked on Easton though, they are a little easier to get.

Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    Today is my birthday. In addition to wool socks and a T shirt that says "Sarcasm: one of my many gifts to you", I find this wrapped up. Sweet!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355791489.684906.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	745926
    Ooooh! Looky there!!

Is not amused
    Good for you.

Just wait.

official eMpTyBRain
    For the doubters/non-believers/accusers of absolute lies:

Here's a link to my bars...

KCNC SC Bone Scandium Flat Bar 116G 25 4x600mm | eBay

Is not amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Cool vid, Hutch. The coming and going ones always are tougher to make, gotta ride the trail 3 times to get a decent sequence. Trail looked slippery, kept waiting for you to have a tire slide out. Nice bars too, btw. I've always admired and lusted for the Syntace bars, I got hooked on Easton though, they are a little easier to get.
    Thanks. It was a nasty cold, humid, wet, misty, raining day. I did have a couple slid outs we cut the those out of the video. Your telling me, with a cell phone sticking it up in trees just to get a shot and riding the same spot over and over. BTW Universal cycles has them in stock most of the time but, don't worry my next video will be super duper awesome. Everyone is bound to love it.

ABD, don't worry about the small bars.

Ride More, Whine Less
    So much for unbox and go. This sucker comes with a million tiny pieces and no instructions. I can't seem to get the update to work.

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    yeah, 600 doesnt seem right! as it is, my hands are right to the edge, and i have narrow shoulders
    I don't like the position of feeling like I'm doing an inverted bench press, the way wide bars feel. I do have a bit of a girly physique. I'm narrow. I'd like to think of of myself as "sleek"...with a beer belly, though.

For me, wide bars position me too far over the front half of the bike. I see riders with wide bars get up off the bike and position themselves high up when going downhill or over the ganrrr. For me, I stay low, and move back a little off my saddle. Narrow bars make this a more natural position. I never "straight leg" it, 29ers are too fcuken high for that.

Now that I'm all flustered, I think I will go get a well earned beer. I busted my azz today at work and got "curtiously" scolded by my last client. Fcuk her!!

official eMpTyBRain
    Just gonna sneak this in here so the page flips and people miss it.

HD on Vimeo. Don't know if it will make a difference.

My Life from Nobrunch on Vimeo.

Your vid is b!tchen, Hutch. I just don't have the patience to stop and go and stop and go to make a scene by scene clip. Good work! And a climbing vid to boot, Freighty is gonna love this!

Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    I do have a bit of a girly physique.
    Nice asss.

re member
    Yeah, cool video , Hutch!

And Heyyall, I'm jealous of your B-day gift.
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

Is not amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Your vid is b!tchen, Hutch. I just don't have the patience to stop and go and stop and go to make a scene by scene clip. Good work! And a climbing vid to boot, Freighty is gonna love this!
    Don't worry your all going to love the next one.

Everyone else, thanks, it took awhile of walking back and forth to get this 1:30 second clip.

IDK to me I'd rather see 2 mins of that type of video instead of 20 minutes of unedited video. That's where I don't have patience.

Honestly though, back when I used to edit stunt videos, some would take anywhere between 20-30 hours. Yeah, try that for patience. Every little move, every little beat, together, every shot mixing together for a flow. It's even better when your done and your computer crashes because of it.

Heyyall sometimes a cell phone is better, just saying.

re member
    Trailer?

Fat & Single
    Looking a bit Autumny there hutch, what does winter bring.... snow ? Cool vid !!!

Heyyall that's the best pressie ever, the quality of the shots are awesome, you''re going to love it !
    Ti O'Beast
    Indy Fab
    One9
    Dirty Disco CX

gran jefe
    Nov 2011
    ^^^

Seriously, who designs the trails where we live. Oh good, you just achieved flow, good, now come to a stop or face the risk of peeling skin off a tree.
    I know babies get punched in the face every time I do it, but I would totally ride around that if my bars were that much too wide.

Just gonna sneak this in here so the page flips and people miss it. HD on Vimeo. Don't know if it will make a difference.
    Nice edit. That took a lot of work. I like the little up-and-over at 1:04. That kind of thing tends to stop me dead, esp when it's wet.

Is not amused
    ^^^ It did, three edits later we got one shot. Then I had to move the cam to get a closer shot, that took four times to get the motion right to look the same as the before shot. ozzybmx throws out nice edits as well, like his style with edits.

Made this awhile back, chopped up some LifeCycles and threw this together. There is a ton of stuff that goes with the music. Doubt most of you will catch all of it in one watch. Some may have all ready seen it.

Remix Life Cycles from Nobrunch on Vimeo.

re member
    ^Kewl!

Is not amused
    ^
    Is it me or does your Santa hat on your avatar keep getting bigger?

Nut check in 3, 2, 1...

The "all about bikes only thread" in the "no bike discussion" forum page-snapshot-22.jpg

Prime
    IDK to me I'd rather see 2 mins of that type of video instead of 20 minutes of unedited video. That's where I don't have patience.
    Oh, I know hutch. I don't have time to do much editing, but I can go from camera to online in minutes. I'd love to throw together a really awesome video of just amazing shots but when I actually look at some of my videos, I just don't see ACTION!!! There are those that enjoy the unedited, I hope that some get enjoyment from the scenery, for those that find them boring as hell, I apologize. You know, my screen name is directly related to my new Prime, I envisioned creating a killer video put to Linkin Park's New Divide, but I just don't have it in me.

official eMpTyBRain
    ^^ Hutch, the dog is shrinking. The hat remains the same.

re member
    "Help meeeee"

Is not amused
    Yoooooo, finally got it. Check em.

No one is going to get this.....

Oh, I know hutch. I don't have time to do much editing, but I can go from camera to online in minutes. I'd love to throw together a really awesome video of just amazing shots but when I actually look at some of my videos, I just don't see ACTION!!! There are those that enjoy the unedited, I hope that some get enjoyment from the scenery, for those that find them boring as hell, I apologize. You know, my screen name is directly related to my new Prime, I envisioned creating a killer video put to Linkin Park's New Divide, but I just don't have it in me.
    There not boring at all, too long maybe? That just me, I like short videos. Jazz them up a little bit. You can make any video look sick given the patience with an editor. Hell, my trail is in the middle of the ghetto and try to make something worthwhile. Just think of those views and flowy trails you have out there.

re member
    "I'm shrinking".....

official eMpTyBRain
    The truth is,... we all contribute something a little different here and it makes for one well rounded video watching scenario, creating balance in O/C force. Feel the force, it's strong between us...

Page 84 of 115 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 ... LastLast