Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2851
  1. #1251
    gran jefe
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,088
    I can leave my levi's 501s unbottoned all the way and they don't slide down, between the legs and bum i developed skating and biking.

  2. #1252
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Question, who here has massive thighs? Just went to the store to buy some pants. Purchased the size of what I've been wearing lately. The old ones must have stretched out to fit. I needed to go up four sizes just to be able to fit in the legs. I'm actually quite pissed about it......
    Hutch Sidious, either you're still growing, you've gained weight, or you're riding 30-50 miles a day on a bike with tough gearing?? Which one(s) is it?

    The only other consideration is the "cut" of the pants? Maybe "skinny" jeans style is not for you???
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  3. #1253
    Ride More, Whine Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,559
    I've got large legs and have torn many pants and boxers by squatting. Loose fit is the way to go, especially if you don't want to show off your package.

  4. #1254
    I'm your density
    Reputation: random walk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill in Houston View Post
    I can leave my levi's 501s unbottoned all the way and they don't slide down, between the legs and bum i developed skating and biking.
    TMI dude

    After I had been SSing for a while I noticed my pants became a little tighter around the thighs & butt and loosened a little in the waist. No badassery here, though... legs still looked like a long-distance runner's -- assuming that runner is some sort of bird

    Since my injury/surgery, though, I've had quite a bit of atrophy in the one leg -- so much so that I can touch the tips of my middle fingers if I wrap my hands around mid-thigh. And I can't do a single 10-lb extension with that leg. It's going to be a long road back to mashability.
    "Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left."
    Ty Webb

  5. #1255
    gran jefe
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,088
    Quote Originally Posted by random walk View Post
    TMI dude
    TMI AND misspelled. Sigh. my legs are similarly birdlike. Good luck with rehab.

  6. #1256
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,931
    Quote Originally Posted by random walk View Post
    Since my injury/surgery, though, I've had quite a bit of atrophy in the one leg -- so much so that I can touch the tips of my middle fingers if I wrap my hands around mid-thigh. And I can't do a single 10-lb extension with that leg. It's going to be a long road back to mashability.
    I just came out of PT/rehab for my injury about 2 months ago. I know what you mean but I'm living proof that if you work hard at it (but don't over do it) you'll be back to "normal" faster than you think.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  7. #1257
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,768
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Hutch Sidious, either you're still growing, you've gained weight, or you're riding 30-50 miles a day on a bike with tough gearing?? Which one(s) is it?

    The only other consideration is the "cut" of the pants? Maybe "skinny" jeans style is not for you???
    Shorts, baggy short, really baggy sweat pants. As far as weight, I'm still up around 230-235. It's winter and as much fun as it is riding in 20-30degree temps I've been working out my legs a lot. The problem is that it doesn't matter if I do high reps/low weight or high weight/low reps my muscle bulks up bigger than before. I have tree trunks for legs. You've seen this pic but I tried to brighten it so you can get a better look. Don't get on me about the fupa. We're working getting rid of it as well as dropping the weight. I'm working on a Gym membership to have a warm place to run because of the knee problem. This should help the weight drop some more as well. Hopefully cut some of the size down too.

    The "all about bikes only thread" in the "no bike discussion" forum page-4237_n.jpg

    My legs are bigger now but it helps my riding for me. Though my body isn't built for MTBing. It's built to be a fullback.

    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    I've got large legs and have torn many pants and boxers by squatting. Loose fit is the way to go, especially if you don't want to show off your package.
    Split my favorite cargo pants that semi-fit today. No joke. Now I have a nice rip in the thigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill in Houston View Post
    I can leave my levi's 501s unbottoned all the way and they don't slide down, between the legs and bum i developed skating and biking.
    You should try go ride in some slim cut jeans for shlts and jiggles.



    _____

    So next thing. I'm at the LBS cause I forgot when ordered some grips. Long week and it's only Tuesday. Driving the LBS dude nuts going over road bikes I had an epiphany. Originally wanted just to get a nice road bike but there's this one MTB that kept catching my eye every time I walked in. So I noticed the price. 750$ for a Monocog Flight 29er. Hopefully, no one picks it up before I get my chance. Pic below of actual color at the store.
    The "all about bikes only thread" in the "no bike discussion" forum page-2012_redline_monocog_flight_29er.jpg

    So... why go all out when I can get two nice bikes instead of spending $2200+ for just a rode bike? For me that's a lot of cash to chuck up after I just dropped coin on the Superfly. Thus this brought me to the conclusion I should get the two bikes instead of just one. That way I'll have three. The other bike is a Spec. Allez Sport Compact. It comes with what I actually need and not want for my road endeavors. Pic below of color choice.
    The "all about bikes only thread" in the "no bike discussion" forum page-45691.png

    All for 1672$ no tax and pretty sure that's before the club discount or with it. So what say you people. Good idea, bad idea? Hutch this is the longest post you have ever typed on here? Not sure, probably.

  8. #1258
    ******
    Reputation: monzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,674
    Round two because my ****ing phone is a piece of ****. **** everything.

    Cornfield, that's one sexy SS. And welcome to the SS cult club. You'll find we have sexy legs and all of the wimminz, that's right, all of them.

    Hutch, having puny man legs that barely fill out my skinny jeans, I can only speculate as to a solution for you. I'm thinking relaxed fit, elastic waisted jeans that the old birds in FL seem to embrace aught to do you right.

    Everyone else, great work! I've been wholesale neglecting this thread since I haven't done much riding lately (commuting doesn't count).
    Last edited by monzie; 12-04-2012 at 04:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

  9. #1259
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,931
    Hutch, you're built like a Redwood tree! Dayammm! I don't know what to tell ya. Can't imagine it's easy to find anything that fits your frame.

    I'm light framed dude with a beer belly.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  10. #1260
    Fat & Single
    Reputation: ozzybmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Good idea, bad idea?
    Bad idea, too many bikes means some go unridden..... though i can see stress fracture's appearing on that bike you're pounding with those hydraulic jack for legs so best buy an extra couple J.I.C
    Ti O'Beast
    Indy Fab
    One9
    Dirty Disco CX

  11. #1261
    Dissolved member
    Reputation: StiHacka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,625
    I always thought gals liked biiiiiig thighs but wifey told me recently to stop growing 'em, murmured something about a freak of nature.

  12. #1262
    Dissolved member
    Reputation: StiHacka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,625
    ^^ reported

  13. #1263
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,768
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzybmx View Post
    Bad idea, too many bikes means some go unridden..... though i can see stress fracture's appearing on that bike you're pounding with those hydraulic jack for legs so best buy an extra couple J.I.C
    Two MTBS to mix things up or case one of them goes down, hopefully not any stress fractures. Besides it is a SS as well. Heard they are badass and it's simple stupid.

    Road bike for doing road bike things. Whatever those people do. Going up long paved hills for fun I guess and max distance. Ooo, so much fun and agony.

    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    ^^ reported
    You reported yourself you goof.
    Last edited by Hutch3637; 12-04-2012 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Get free uggboots :lol: GTFO you spammers

  14. #1264
    ******
    Reputation: monzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,674
    Hutch, get the single speed. You know you want it. Rigid is teh secks. all the wimminz will belong to you if you ride one. Plus, there's punch and pie.just sayin' bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

  15. #1265
    Dissolved member
    Reputation: StiHacka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    You reported yourself you goof.
    I stealthed myself! Everyone playing the "^^^ say something about ... ^^^" thread knows ^^ means two posts above.

  16. #1266
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,768
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily. Thank you for your kind words of wisdom though.

    So for you I give you a bunny with a pancake on its head; gaping.

  17. #1267
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,931
    ^
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  18. #1268
    gran jefe
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    It's built to be a fullback.
    Ya, built to break stuff. If your equipment lasts very long at all, it means you are a smooth rider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    You should try go ride in some slim cut jeans
    I dislike wearing long pants of any type. I get claustrophobic just looking at skinny jeans and thinking about having them on. Like, I actually feel like I can't catch my breath.

  19. #1269
    Prime
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,061
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy View Post
    I'd say the quality of your video's is damn good in 720p, as is the chunky goodness of your terrain there in AZ... BTW, where in AZ are you riding? Looks like an early AM video shoot... is this Phoenix Mountain Park?
    Thanks, RandyBoy. The last few videos that I put up were Pass Mountain Trail, Usery Mountain Regional Park, late afternoon.

  20. #1270
    Prime
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,061
    Hutch, I don't think it's you. It's the fact that all of the clothes are made in Bangladesh. I've never seen a Bangladeshi built like you, so who do they have model so that they can build pants? Find the country that breeds the most shot putters, bet you can buy pants from there.

  21. #1271
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill in Houston View Post
    Ya, built to break stuff. If your equipment lasts very long at all, it means you are a smooth rider.

    I dislike wearing long pants of any type. I get claustrophobic just looking at skinny jeans and thinking about having them on. Like, I actually feel like I can't catch my breath.
    Oh, it does, sometimes, I guess I'm smooth. I've have to re-torque all my pivot bolts every other month. as well as every other nut and bolt

    I like to call people that wear those jeans Paul Revere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Hutch, I don't think it's you. It's the fact that all of the clothes are made in Bangladesh. I've never seen a Bangladeshi built like you, so who do they have model so that they can build pants? Find the country that breeds the most shot putters, bet you can buy pants from there.
    Wait, wut?

  22. #1272
    Prime
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Oh, it does, sometimes, I guess I'm smooth. I've have to re-torque all my pivot bolts every other month. as well as every other nut and bolt

    I like to call people that wear those jeans Paul Revere.



    Wait, wut?
    That was a compliment. Or a poorly constructed joke. You said that you had to up 4 sizes to get your legs to fit. Every shot putter I've ever seen is built solid, like you. Now, if that means that you need to buy your pants from Yugoslavia, so be it, as long as they fit.

  23. #1273
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    That was a compliment. Or a poorly constructed joke. You said that you had to up 4 sizes to get your legs to fit. Every shot putter I've ever seen is built solid, like you. Now, if that means that you need to buy your pants from Yugoslavia, so be it, as long as they fit.
    No I got it except for the Bangladesh part. Fun fact, 100 meter, 200, shot and disc I did all through out HS. Insert ghey HS pic.
    The "all about bikes only thread" in the "no bike discussion" forum page-imag0010-1-1.jpg

    Maybe I should give MC Hammer a call. I think those style pants would work. Or those work out pants from the 80's, preferably the tiger stripped ones.
    Last edited by Hutch3637; 12-04-2012 at 09:11 PM.

  24. #1274
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,931
    Only if I can start calling you MC Hutch!
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  25. #1275
    Ride More, Whine Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,559
    You can't touch this. Really, you can't touch this. I'm not into that sort of thing.


    Hutch, we need to start a bruiser's club and give these guys a run for their money.

Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •