Page 4 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    derp
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    I got to take some new FS action footage but all my clips are incredibly boring.
    F' that upload away, we want to see it ! Specially because if there's boring footage, it's mine ... yes 32mins of it MUAHAHAh
    Btw is that the 456C on the video ?

Skip to 3:17, 9:20, 11:55, 15:00, 19:15 and even then only the last two could be considered mildly view able
    2006 Cannondale Rush 650b
    2010 Cannondale Trail SL 650b
    2013 Norco Range Killer-B

Prime
    Here's another I dug up from a couple years ago, same crappy camera, but video looks less crappy, probably time for a new camera.

Prime
    Hey ambassador, has this thread found it's purpose? A place for OC'ers to share off topic on topic vids and pics, keeping other on topicness to a minimum, while keeping the always desireable OC bantering and wiseassery to the maximum? I like it, because deep down inside we're all "on topic", but desire a place to "play" outside the "rules".

But then again, I could be completely wrong.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Some great brakeless BMX going on here - Charles Paty testing a prototype frame.

Oh, and this was my ride last Saturday . I was so stoked to get my hang-5's back without knocking my front teeth out.

derp
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Hey ambassador, has this thread found it's purpose? A place for OC'ers to share off topic on topic vids and pics, keeping other on topicness to a minimum, while keeping the always desireable OC bantering and wiseassery to the maximum? I like it, because deep down inside we're all "on topic", but desire a place to "play" outside the "rules".

Yeah i like that definition, we post stuff about general biking but we can still f' around when we like, not unlike the "official" picture/video threads "moar picaturez and stfu !!!" kind of attitude.

see me rollin, they hatin
    Ah Sti, so that's the Fells, eh? my lil group would like to be "showed around" there. looks like some of the rockier trails i've ridden, sort of like Fort Rock in Exeter NH. looks fun!
    will you be our chauffeur ? do they "blow" the trails in the fall?
    fap

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    5000-5500 bicycle riders showed up to San Jose Bike Party. Art Mann was there taping it for his show. It was probably the biggest SJBP I've ever been to. Here's my edit.

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post

Yup, I had high hopes this gamble was gonna work. We're all drawn to this website by a common interest. As you've stated, we can do the bike thing here and screw around in our regular OC lingo.

Thanks for all the contributions friends! Lots of great entertainment!!!

More, more, more! I need another fix
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

Dissolved member
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    and another. pardon my sound effects, and no lolling at my speed. i swear it's worse than it looks
    We get it, you like your rides slow and rough.

Dissolved member
    I have to find time to look at all the videos here so I can share my smart ass comments with you, apologies for not having done it yet.

Ah Sti, so that's the Fells, eh? my lil group would like to be "showed around" there. looks like some of the rockier trails i've ridden, sort of like Fort Rock in Exeter NH. looks fun!
    will you be our chauffeur ? do they "blow" the trails in the fall?
    I would be happy to show you around. Unfortunately, the only thing that blows there is me.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsilva
    Btw is that the 456C on the video ?
    Yes, it is. The frame is currently hanging on the wall but I am going to build it up for this Winter again. I have realized why my ride sucked so much then - Racing Ralphs, nuff said.

You wanted boring, you get boring, 3:18+ shows one of the smallish rollers and then later some chunk IIRC (i.e. 6:65+).
    Edit: video was not working before but it is now.
    Last edited by StiHacka; 10-31-2012 at 11:46 AM.

We get it, you like your rides slow and rough.
    Hey sir, answer my question bout the Fells!

*edit...you did. sorry
    fap

Dissolved member
    Hey sir, answer my question bout the Fells!

*edit...you did. sorry
    You gotta be patient with me, it takes me a while to comprehend what I read here. Pick your date and time and we'll hit the Fells trails. You are going to endure the sight of me in lycra though. Btw. this weekend not looking good but the next two ones would work fine. The wet leaves give Fells a little extra oomph.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    ...and we're so proud of oursleves for doing 3ft. drops on full suspension bikes, full face helmets and pads. Sean Burns. *ouch* I cringe every time I watch his video segments.

looking at that trail, i'd rather it be dry! who knows, it may have to be springtime. most of my bros are from further up in NH than i, so it would be planned out. We can show you around the north too
    fap

Is not amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post

More, more, more! I need another fix

Sure, I guess I'll play in this communist thread in OC.

Quick cell phone video. Had to go slow so it was at least watchable.

MTB ride from Nobrunch on Vimeo.

From last year (riding the Stumpy) but since it's fall I'll post this as well.

Trail ride from Nobrunch on Vimeo.

They suck I know. Deal with it.

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Sure, I guess I'll play in this communist thread in OC.

They suck I know. Deal with it.
    Nice to see you in action M___t! Gotta get you flat-landers to come out West to show you what steepness is all about.

What was that imaginary road trip/mtn bike trip we were talking about? Meeting in New Mexico, was it???

Is not amused
    My trail is far from flat lol nor is it straight for more then 30 seconds. Damn trees everywhere. Yes, Northeastern part of NM.

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    My trail is far from flat lol nor is it straight for more then 30 seconds. Damn trees everywhere. Yes, Northeastern part of NM.
    Didn't mean to offend.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Just saw this of my homie Pete Brandt killing it at the Clocktower in SF. True flatland legend; O.G.

Dissolved member
    Eff! I hit the trails today, they are all leaves and fallen branches and I broke a MRP chain guide when a stick got entangled in the chain. The guide is the most expensive part of the drive train, the tensioner just snapped off. I hate the noise of a loose chain!

derp
    That's why i use a cheap guide and some zip ties and bushings to keep the chain tensioned. Cheap

couple more. the first short one is from my digicam. much better quality than my helmet cam! also goofin with my dog a bit in both of these

Untitled from Nicole Bolin29 on Vimeo.

Last edited by NicoleB; 10-31-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    fap

derp
    Just finished watching your video StiHacka, lot's of roots over hardpack, quite different from what i ride around here. Many walkers on the trail too, again really different from around here.
    Looks a good trail to ride nevertheless.

Dissolved member
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsilva View Post
    Just finished watching your video StiHacka, lot's of roots over hardpack, quite different from what i ride around here. Many walkers on the trail too, again really different from around here.
    Looks a good trail to ride nevertheless.
    The best thing about those trails is that the loop starts about 200 meters from my house, and it is less than 15 kms from downtown Boston. There are better and more technical trails within an hour of driving but nothing beats the convenience of coming home from work, hopping on a bike and riding until sunset.

derp
    The best thing about those trails is that the loop starts about 200 meters from my house, and it is less than 15 kms from downtown Boston. There are better and more technical trails within an hour of driving but nothing beats the convenience of coming home from work, hopping on a bike and riding until sunset.
    Couldn't agree more, my "usual" trail isn't the most technical and there are a couple parts where i need to dismount from the bike but the trail begins and ends about 1km from home, the next trail ( much more technical since it's also used to hold the regional downhill race/stage ) is almost 30km from home.

And considering that in at least 50% of the trail i hardly meet anyone apart from the odd ATV and motocross bike, it's more relaxing to ride than the next closest trail that is usually full of people in 7'' inch bikes that ( mostly ) ride slower than i do in a 4'' inch one, which pisses me off to no end.

So convenience + relaxing = win.

Page 4 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast