Page 35 of 114 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 875 of 2849
  1. #851
    ******
    Reputation: monzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Nah, pics I this thread are cool, they just feel inadequate now that everyone has damn footy. I have a friend that works at REI and might be able to EP me a GoPro so that'd be cool. If you don't have that kind of connect, I can ask another friend to EP one from their REI for you if you want. It's not much off by its better than nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

  2. #852
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,309
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Strange, I don't recall your other vids playing back jerky?
    Usually I go straight from the camera to vimeo or youtube with no editing. If you guys promise not to rip me, I've got darn near 15 minutes of uncut run across the top of National that can go from camera to online, bypassing my crappy editor.

  3. #853
    ******
    Reputation: monzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    We can't promise not to rip you, but you should do it anyway. Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

  4. #854
    mischeivous mongrel
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    22,315
    I'm not a "ripper"

    Well, that's not entirely true, I can clear a room when I "rip one".
    Now taking orders for new born baby Gorns.

  5. #855
    High by the Desert
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Usually I go straight from the camera to vimeo or youtube with no editing. If you guys promise not to rip me, I've got darn near 15 minutes of uncut run across the top of National that can go from camera to online, bypassing my crappy editor.
    Do it...I'll bet it will play back smooth.....do it
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

  6. #856
    mischeivous mongrel
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    22,315
    Pics are awesome, too! I assure you that all who visit want to see everyone else, whether it be video rolling or still pics.

    Please post 'em!
    Now taking orders for new born baby Gorns.

  7. #857
    High by the Desert
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,076
    But Hawg, really, what are you going to do to ward off the inevitable big cat attack? Eye stickers for the back of your helmet?

    Have you seen the "What to do if you see a mountain lion" sign thread? Cuz it's funny.
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

  8. #858
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,309
    Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    It's not much off by its better than nothing.
    Usually, before buying anything relatively expensive, I do a simple google search. There is always somebody out there with a nice sale going on.

  9. #859
    Ride More, Whine Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,637
    As it turns out, I have an older Flip video camera. I probably just need to create some sort of stable mount for the bike and I could be in the game. Hum, maybe I need to go looking in the DIY section a bit.

  10. #860
    High by the Desert
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Usually, before buying anything relatively expensive, I do a simple google search. There is always somebody out there with a nice sale going on.
    And anyone looking at cameras, wait till the christmas sales start up. I think the GoPro 2 HD's will continue to fall in price. I'm getting one once they hit 100.00 bux, my old Contour has about had it.
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

  11. #861
    High by the Desert
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,076
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    As it turns out, I have an older Flip video camera. I probably just need to create some sort of stable mount for the bike and I could be in the game. Hum, maybe I need to go looking in the DIY section a bit.
    I use on of these. You can find them for around 20-30 bux on-line.
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

  12. #862
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,309
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Pics are awesome, too! I assure you that all who visit want to see everyone else, whether it be video rolling or still pics.

    Please post 'em!
    +1, X2, post 'em if you got 'em.

  13. #863
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,309
    Ram Mounting Systems has some good stuff too. RAM Mounting Systems, Inc. I bought one of their GPS mounts for my 450 Oregon after the Garmin one broke, the Ram mount is way nicer than the Garmin one.

  14. #864
    High by the Desert
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,076
    Huntsville, AL (Monte Sano Mountain)

    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

  15. #865
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    I use a $30 keychain camera and $10 cellphone wide angle adapter and electrician's tape. For my kind of footage, I spent way more than I should have.

    Opti - if you only want to trim your videos or add captions, try Windows Live Movie Maker. It comes free with Win 7 and it never skipped for me.

  16. #866
    Ride More, Whine Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,637
    I like that clamp. I'll see what I can find. Until that day, here is a blooper video of my son riding the teeter-totter...well sort of.

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/96i7FknWtYY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    and a phone perched into a tree shot. The hill was actually much steeper than it looks on film

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4PstqkyZFdM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  17. #867
    ******
    Reputation: monzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Don't know if head belong here or in the "Face/Avatar" thread since they're me
    But also bike related. Gah!

    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirtgrub/8216128516/" title="Untitled by Dirtgrub, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8347/8216128516_b987f73829.jpg" width="500" height="376" alt="Untitled"></a>

    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirtgrub/8216129006/" title="Untitled by Dirtgrub, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8210/8216129006_e0a37314bc.jpg" width="376" height="500" alt="Untitled"></a>

    Me at the 6BC endurance race last weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

  18. #868
    High by the Desert
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,076
    ^^cool pix^^
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

  19. #869
    mischeivous mongrel
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    22,315
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    But Hawg, really, what are you going to do to ward off the inevitable big cat attack? Eye stickers for the back of your helmet?

    Have you seen the "What to do if you see a mountain lion" sign thread? Cuz it's funny.
    Have yet to encounter a big kitty but I'm sure that they watch me pass by at least a few times each year. I've spoken with a few guys in my area that have encountered lions on the trail. Mostly, they waited for it to move along which it eventually did. I think our large profile is intimidating to all but the largest male cat. Additionally, there's lot's of people here. That keeps them at bay for the most part. Cautious, but not concerned about lions.

    Funny thing is, Monroe Truck Trail is well known for Black Bear encounters. The first time I ever rode there, hikers were coming down the trail reporting a bear sighting. I also heard of another one there since. I've seen a few bears in these mountains. They are always running away from you faster than greased lightning.
    Now taking orders for new born baby Gorns.

  20. #870
    High by the Desert
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,076
    Heyyal, I hope he was okay??!??
    Last edited by net wurker; 11-24-2012 at 08:02 PM.
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

  21. #871
    mischeivous mongrel
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    22,315
    Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    Don't know if head belong here or in the "Face/Avatar" thread since they're me
    But also bike related. Gah!

    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirtgrub/8216128516/" title="Untitled by Dirtgrub, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8347/8216128516_b987f73829.jpg" width="500" height="376" alt="Untitled"></a>

    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirtgrub/8216129006/" title="Untitled by Dirtgrub, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8210/8216129006_e0a37314bc.jpg" width="376" height="500" alt="Untitled"></a>

    Me at the 6BC endurance race last weekend.
    Dude, those are awesome pics!!! Framed on the wall worthy, IMO.

    Fully rigid rig with 2 rings up front and a single speed out back?
    Now taking orders for new born baby Gorns.

  22. #872
    mischeivous mongrel
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    22,315
    heyyall, nice to see you in action!
    Now taking orders for new born baby Gorns.

  23. #873
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    I wonder if black is Monzie's favorite color?

  24. #874
    mischeivous mongrel
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    22,315
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    I use a $30 keychain camera and $10 cellphone wide angle adapter and electrician's tape. For my kind of footage, I spent way more than I should have.

    Opti - if you only want to trim your videos or add captions, try Windows Live Movie Maker. It comes free with Win 7 and it never skipped for me.
    Sti, I've actually done this with WLMM and it works well but how do I post them on here after they are done???
    Now taking orders for new born baby Gorns.

  25. #875
    Ride More, Whine Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,637
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    Heyyal, I hope she was okay??!??
    He is 13 and does not admit pain. He had a nice slasher mark across the chest, but loved the story.

Page 35 of 114 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Can't find it? Just search our site!