Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114
Results 2,826 to 2,849 of 2849
  1. #2826
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Joe-it-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    561
    Lemme guess, it's 85 and sunny.

  2. #2827
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    Nice Maz! always wondered what the island terrain looked like. and here i am picturing deep jungle 'Nam shyt.
    Oh we got dat Nam shiznit. We call that place Kulani.
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

  3. #2828
    Pro Thread Skimmer
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,706
    Guys...let's continue this stuff in the new thread. This one is getting too big to look back into.

    Thanks! Go to: All About Bikes, Vol. 2


  4. #2829
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,486
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Guys...let's continue this stuff in the new thread. This one is getting too big to look back into.

    Thanks! Go to: All About Bikes, Vol. 2

    No one answered the last time I asked ... I'll try again anyway-
    What does the size of a thread have to do with anything?

    IMO, all that does is make two threads on the same topic, and the original dies.

    It makes zero sense to me.
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  5. #2830
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    Well me and the guys got in our last ride of 2012 yesterday. I had my GoPro 3 with me to capture all the goodies. This is the 3rd (and probably the best) GoPro vid I made so far. I've only been fooling around with this video making stuff since Wednesday. I posted my other two vids, including this one, in the Video/POV section.
    The guys I ride with call this trail N.U.T.S. We named it that because, well we wanted to name it that. lol. I hope you O/C guys like it.

    Enjoy!
    Sweet ass video Maz. Thanks for putting that together.
    Yip yip yip nope nope nope

  6. #2831
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,714

    Cool-blue Rhythm

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Sweet ass video Maz. Thanks for putting that together.


    Thanks Hutch. It took me awhile to edit all that footage. I spent hours and hours yesterday afternoon/night to finish it. I hope I get faster and better at making videos.
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

  7. #2832
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Joe-it-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    Thanks Hutch. It took me awhile to edit all that footage. I spent hours and hours yesterday afternoon/night to finish it. I hope I get faster and better at making videos.
    What software are you using?

  8. #2833
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    Thanks Hutch. It took me awhile to edit all that footage. I spent hours and hours yesterday afternoon/night to finish it. I hope I get faster and better at making videos.
    What are you using to edit?
    I find WMM to simple and the CS5 version of Premiere is kind mind-boggling to me (last time I used premier, it was ... ... not in the CS stage
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  9. #2834
    Pro Thread Skimmer
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,706
    Here's your answer Delll, it's time for this one to die....

  10. #2835
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,486
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Here's your answer Delll, it's time for this one to die....
    I still don't get it hawg - in fact, I see more reason in keeping it going - referencing earlier posts is easier, searching is easier (even w/ google), the legacy aspect...
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  11. #2836
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,714
    I'm using iMovie.


    I only starting doing this kind of video editing stuff since wednesday. So I know I'm not the fastest or the best. I'm still learning how to use the tools available to me on iMovie.
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

  12. #2837
    Pro Thread Skimmer
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,706
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    I still don't get it hawg - in fact, I see more reason in keeping it going - referencing earlier posts is easier, searching is easier (even w/ google), the legacy aspect...
    I suspect that it will continue to live for a while... in a more tamed down manor. The big action will mostly be in the new thread, though.

  13. #2838
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    I am trying Sony Vegas Movie Studio. It is quite powerful but it crashes a lot. And for some reason, while working on my snow ride video, Virtual Dub threw my video / audio sync off by 3 seconds.

  14. #2839
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,486
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    I suspect that it will continue to live for a while... in a more tamed down manor. The big action will mostly be in the new thread, though.
    ???
    why? because of sheeple
    gah
    I thought the OC had intelligence.

    But no, It's "Hey everyone!! listen up! we're movin the keg to McMasturbaturs house!!"

    wahhooo partay! braaap show us yer tits!
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  15. #2840
    Pro Thread Skimmer
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,706
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    ???
    why? because of sheeple
    gah
    I thought the OC had intelligence.

    But no, It's "Hey everyone!! listen up! we're movin the keg to McMasturbaturs house!!"

    wahhooo partay! braaap show us yer tits!
    Because this threat is now "that", and the new one is now "this".

  16. #2841
    gran jefe
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,688
    great video, maz! great riding and editing.

  17. #2842
    gran jefe
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    I don't get it.

    What does the size of the thread have to do with anything?

    All that creating another thread does is kill the original one slowly.

    What is the BENEFIT gained by creating another thread?

    ditto. no comprendo.

  18. #2843
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill in Houston View Post
    great video, maz! great riding and editing.

    Thanks man.
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

  19. #2844
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,486
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Because this threat is now "that", and the new one is now "this".
    you sound like the snobby hot cheerleader talking to the ugly fat one
    well done

    If this is how the OC is gonna be - fukitol

    peace
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  20. #2845
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,486
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Because this threat is now "that", and the new one is now "this".
    just so you know, It wouldn't let me rep ya - so here it is "way to be a ****"
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  21. #2846
    Pro Thread Skimmer
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,706
    ^ I've been called worse, and I deserved it. Just refer to me as a sh!t stirrer, boat rocker... it brings the best out of people..see what I mean, look at your reactions here?

  22. #2847
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    Well me and the guys got in our last ride of 2012 yesterday. I had my GoPro 3 with me to capture all the goodies. This is the 3rd (and probably the best) GoPro vid I made so far. I've only been fooling around with this video making stuff since Wednesday. I posted my other two vids, including this one, in the Video/POV section.
    The guys I ride with call this trail N.U.T.S. We named it that because, well we wanted to name it that. lol. I hope you O/C guys like it.

    Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    I'm using iMovie.


    I only starting doing this kind of video editing stuff since wednesday. So I know I'm not the fastest or the best. I'm still learning how to use the tools available to me on iMovie.
    That was awesome! I lose interest and can't watch more than five minutes of trail video. So, that was the perfect length. And I thought you did a fantastic job editing it.

  23. #2848
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,939
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    ???
    why? because of sheeple
    gah
    I thought the OC had intelligence.

    But no, It's "Hey everyone!! listen up! we're movin the keg to McMasturbaturs house!!"

    wahhooo partay! braaap show us yer tits!
    Delll, if you want to lay blame, blame it on me... I won't share with you the details, but I was out riding when the seed was planted. Not your thread, nor mine, to shyte on.

  24. #2849
    gran jefe
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,688
    spam reported

Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •