Thread: 12/21/12

AZ
    banned

12/21/12

What are your plans for the end of the world? Any apocalypse parties, it is a Friday after all? I'm thinking a bike ride followed by some hot cocoa. Maybe my new bike will get delivered before the end of the world?

If you really think its going to end send me your cycling paraphernalia, pm me for an addy.

rod skinner
    Oct 2005
    I'm thinking of a hot bubble bath, with candles, and some Johnny Mathis music.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    I'm eating all my favorite foods this coming week. If the world doesn't end, I'll start a diet on 12/22/2012.

official eMpTyBRain
    This date has to be it this time. I was told it would end on the 11th, then the 12th, and now the 21st. Third times a charm?

Is there a particular time when the said end of the world will take place on the 21st? I need to know so that I can plan accordingly. I will probably be at work.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

I'm contemplating taking the day off and riding all day. Maybe a tattoo of the world exploding. Party at a friends house that night. I figure if the world doesn't end I likely will due to alcohol poisoning.

Edit: I call second dibs on your riding gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

humber river advocate
    i've built an escape pod... stocked it with whiskey and toilet paper...
    Support TORBA
    Sunnyside Bike Park Working Group
    Albion Hills Conservation Area Master Plan Public Advisory Committee

pin it
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    This date has to be it this time. I was told it would end on the 11th, then the 12th, and now the 21st. Third times a charm?

Is there a particular time when the said end of the world will take place on the 21st? I need to know so that I can plan accordingly. I will probably be at work.

I was thinking exactly the same thing Hawg. it's pretty hard to plan anything when we dont know if we;re going to die slowly or are we going to vaporize quickly

I think I'll go for a bike ride with singlesprocket and build a fire in the woods and drink some fancy hooch
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

pin it
    Quote Originally Posted by singlesprocket View Post
    i've built an escape pod... stocked it with whiskey and toilet paper...
    Hope you installed bike racks,
    Last edited by cyclelicious; 12-16-2012 at 06:40 AM. Reason: spelling goof
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    I plan to keep setting the date back for 1 week to postpone it, when my family gets in to visit. Then the world can end. I don't want it to end 6 days before I see my family after being gone for the last 4 months.

Ride More, Whine Less
    I plan on going to work. I might even live on the edge and park in a different spot when I get there. That alone might be enough to throw the earth out of balance and start the end of time.

Front Range, Colorado
    OMG,OMG,OMG I didn't hear anything about THIS…OMG,OMG what should I do OMG tell me more. What's going to happen OMG,OMG I better wash my underwear… OMG tell me more tell me more OMG……ssss…………shiiit.…
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^Rock Garden

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    OMG,OMG,OMG I didn't hear anything about THIS…OMG,OMG what should I do OMG tell me more. What's going to happen OMG,OMG I better wash my underwear… OMG tell me more tell me more OMG……ssss…………shiiit.…
    You'll be fine, don't worry. The rest of us are going to die.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation