Results 1 to 49 of 49

Thread: 11/12/13

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SteveF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,850

    11/12/13

    Today's date--we only get a day like this one more year until the next century! Be sure to take a moment today to savor the linearity...

  2. #2
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,816
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveF View Post
    Today's date--we only get a day like this one more year until the next century! Be sure to take a moment today to savor the linearity...
    This is a day to LAY LOW. It's kinda hard, but I'm typing this from under my bed, as a Public Service. Watch out!!

  3. #3
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,292
    Hmmmmmmmm.....
    Front Range, Colorado.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,388
    Was anyone here clever enough to look at the clock this morning at 9:10, 11-12-13????

  5. #5
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Was anyone here clever enough to look at the clock this morning at 9:10, 11-12-13????
    (since you can't prove that I didn't) Why, YES, I did!
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  6. #6
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,990
    wait won't we get one next year in dec 12/13/14
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  7. #7
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    wait won't we get one next year in dec 12/13/14

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveF View Post
    Today's date--we only get a day like this one more year until the next century! Be sure to take a moment today to savor the linearity...
    BTW, Deke, what do you want on your tombstone?
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  8. #8
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Was anyone here clever enough to look at the clock this morning at 9:10, 11-12-13????
    And if so, do they still have a pulse? Not that I'm superstitious, or anything, (Heck- I wasn't even sure how to spell that word!), but I was aware of that particular minute, and made sure I did not look at any clock for a few minute's worth of time at either end of that numvber!
    But it might be a VERY interesting post for your "every day at"........thread! Yes, I have it on good authority that a SECOND such alignment is coming up in just a few hours!

  9. #9
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,990
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    BTW, Deke, what do you want on your tombstone?
    haven't decided yet but I know I want to go to jasper for my vacation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  10. #10
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,678
    If you go by day/month/year we can bump the thread next month on 11/12/13
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  11. #11
    29ers Forever
    Reputation: CannondaleF9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,293
    This day is not as important as 12/12/12 last year.
    And yes, I do have a screenshot of 12:12 on 12/12/12.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,388
    Fried chicken!!!

    That is all...

  13. #13
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Fried chicken!!!

    That is all...
    is it of the kentucky clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,657

    11/12/13

    I don't get this ********. Today is nothing special. It's no less special than yesterday or tomorrow.
    And to go all the way to 9:10, what kind of moron are you?
    Thousands of people got married today because they thought today's date was lucky. Absolute skulls of mush. These people should be sterilized to prevent them from spreading their stupidity.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  15. #15
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,283
    Damn, missed it, thanks for telling me know.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    I don't get this ********. Today is nothing special. It's no less special than yesterday or tomorrow.
    And to go all the way to 9:10, what kind of moron are you?
    Thousands of people got married today because they thought today's date was lucky. Absolute skulls of mush. These people should be sterilized to prevent them from spreading their stupidity.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We are very, very sorry that 9:10, 11-12-13 was a bad day for you brew. And, we offer you these items with hopes that they will relieve your anguish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11/12/13-131112_0002.jpg  

    11/12/13-barb.jpg  

    11/12/13-jack-daniels.jpg  

    Attached Images Attached Images   

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,657

    11/12/13

    Happy 11/13/13!!!!

    What's that you say? There's nothing special about today's date?

    NEITHER WAS YESTERDAY'S!!!!

    Every date is unique. That's why we have them. Just because the number align a certain way, DOESNT FREAKING MEAN ANYTHING!!!


    PS: Hawg, yesterday was actually a decent day for me. However, I will accept the offer of the bottle of Jack Daniels in loo of HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIS GAWDAMNED DATE ********.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,388
    Yesterday was the most special day in the history of the Earth. just ask around.

  19. #19
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,494
    That picture of BARBIE©, dammmmm those thighs...hawt!!!!
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,388
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    That picture of BARBIE©, dammmmm those thighs...hawt!!!!
    Great tan, huh net?!

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,388
    BTW, is EB particularly slow for anyone else here this morning?!!!!

    I'll bet it's because the planets are out of alignment due to 9:10, 11-12-13

  22. #22
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Great tan, huh net?!
    Oh man, if only I were Ken, (and possessed genitalia)....
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,657

    11/12/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Yesterday was the most special day in the history of the Earth. just ask around.
    Because people suck. Society is a bunch of sheep, being led around, letting others tell them what is cool, what is special.

    The more people I meet, the less I like them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  24. #24
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    BTW, is EB particularly slow for anyone else here this morning?!!!!
    Click on a link, wait about 30 seconds.....nope, seems about normal.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,388
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    Oh man, if only I were Ken, (and possessed genitalia)....
    Ya know, it's actually possible that all Ken Dolls grew some genitalia on 9:10, 11-12-13.

    One never knows. Just ask Brewtality, he's a firm believer.

  26. #26
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    BTW, is EB particularly slow for anyone else here this morning?!!!!
    I'll bet it's because the planets are out of alignment due to 9:10, 11-12-13
    9:10 in which time zone?

  27. #27
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Just ask Brewtality, he's a firm believer.
    At the rate it sounds like he is going, any minute he will have a firm grip on an AR-15 from the second floor of the mall.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    Because people suck. Society is a bunch of sheep, being led around, letting others tell them what is cool, what is special.

    The more people I meet, the less I like them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Two things you should consider then Brew.

    1) Go live out in the sticks and become 100% self efficient. Hopefully you'll never see another human as long as you live.

    2) Accept the fact that humans are flawed because they are liars, cheaters, schemers, hypocrites, and they make poor choices. Then live your life as you will within that society.

    I will say it one more time and please take note:

    The only thing that is perfect in life, is imperfection...

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    9:10 in which time zone?
    yours

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,388
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    At the rate it sounds like he is going, any minute he will have a firm grip on an AR-15 from the second floor of the mall.
    Could be headed there already.

  31. #31
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    9:10 in which time zone?
    You leave science out of this murderous thread!
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,657

    11/12/13

    (Whistles quietly to himself)





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  33. #33
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,494
    If yer gonna do it, wait for 12/13/14!
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,657

    11/12/13

    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    If yer gonna do it, wait for 12/13/14!
    Good idea.
    (Putting gun away)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Gingerdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    181
    Oh, sure, you can say that cuz you wern't around for that YzeroK thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    Happy 11/13/13!!!!

    What's that you say? There's nothing special about today's date?

    NEITHER WAS YESTERDAY'S!!!!

    Every date is unique. That's why we have them. Just because the number align a certain way, DOESNT FREAKING MEAN ANYTHING!!!


    PS: Hawg, yesterday was actually a decent day for me. However, I will accept the offer of the bottle of Jack Daniels in loo of HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIS GAWDAMNED DATE ********.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Mail me your beer stash before you do it, Brewt. Oh, and what kind of bike do you ride? What size? So your wife is a bit of an athlete, huh?

  37. #37
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,283
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    If yer gonna do it, wait for 12/13/14!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    Good idea.
    (Putting gun away)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    but make sure the first shot is fired at 10:11am 12/13/14 and you top yourself at 11:10am 12/13/14

  38. #38
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,292

    11/12/13

    This thread is so yesterday.

    Net glad you pointed out how hot Barbies thighs were. And by the way you owe me a cup of coffee, half of mine came out of my nose after that comment.

    Hawg good work on talking Brewtality down off the upper deck. For a few minutes there I was getting concerned about the mall people.

    Brewtality I'm glad you gave thing's a second thought and decided on having a beer instead.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  39. #39
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,292
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    This thread is so yesterday.

    Net glad you pointed out how hot Barbies thighs were. And by the way you owe me a cup of coffee, half of mine came out of my nose after that comment.

    Hawg good work on talking Brewtality down off the upper deck. For a few minutes there I was getting concerned about the mall people.

    Brewtality I'm glad you gave thing's a second thought and decided on having a beer instead.

    So right after I posted this ^^^^^ I found myself scrolling back and checking out Barbies thighs. And all I can say is ……damn that girls got it going on. And then it reminded me of Stacies mom.
    Fountains Of Wayne - Stacy's Mom (Music Video + Lyrics) - YouTube
    Front Range, Colorado.

  40. #40
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,990
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    but make sure the first shot is fired at 10:11am 12/13/14 and you top yourself at 11:10am 12/13/14
    first shots at 10:11am 12/12/14 and stop at 10:11 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    first shots at 10:11am 12/12/14 and stop at 10:11 pm

    Gotta find myself a good clock tower
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SteveF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,850
    Heh, I assign no mythical or magical qualities to the date-I've just been enjoying the "fun with numbers," linear aspect of such days since 2000 and they're almost done...

  43. #43
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,292
    That was then this is now.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  44. #44
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveF View Post
    Heh, I assign no mythical or magical qualities to the date-I've just been enjoying the "fun with numbers," linear aspect of such days since 2000 and they're almost done...
    This explanatory statement likely will not spare you the sting from the 5.56. I recommend avoiding the Malls of Kalifornia next December, just to be safe.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  45. #45
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,292
    Not awake in that time zone yet.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  46. #46
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post

    1) Go live out in the sticks and become 100% self efficient.

    So... if he removes himself from human contact he will become more efficient? Trying to picture how. Longer strides will require half the steps to get where he is going? He will learn to use half as much toilet paper with each poop maybe?

    Cant see how living in the sticks would cause this though.....

  47. #47
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,292
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRingGrinder View Post
    So... if he removes himself from human contact he will become more efficient? Trying to picture how. Longer strides will require half the steps to get where he is going? He will learn to use half as much toilet paper with each poop maybe?

    Cant see how living in the sticks would cause this though.....
    Some deep thought there BRG.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  48. #48
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,502
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Some deep thought there BRG.
    Well yea.... thats how I roll.

    Er...

    Something like that.

  49. #49
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,292
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    If yer gonna do it, wait for 12/13/14!
    Exactly! What's the big deal it's not like these thing's happen every 300 years.
    Front Range, Colorado.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •