Thread: What to Drink?

Robtre

What to Drink?

Here is my deal, My favorite thing to do is bikin' and beerin', but last 6-8 months its been more beerin' then bikin' and I have a spare tire. So lately I have been riding a lot, trying to get to my svelt 200lbs, and I got 20 lbs to loose. I am eating right and I refuse to drink "light" beer. My question is this: Yesterday after riding I got Gatorade, and I was feeling good until I read the sugar content. Are there any supplements out there anyone can recommend to help with fat burning? The only thing I know of is ripped fuel and it kinda scares me. I went to a GNC last week and I was completely lost and walked out empty handed. Any suggestions?

On your left!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by robtre View Post
    Here is my deal, My favorite thing to do is bikin' and beerin', but last 6-8 months its been more beerin' then bikin' and I have a spare tire. So lately I have been riding a lot, trying to get to my svelt 200lbs, and I got 20 lbs to loose. I am eating right and I refuse to drink "light" beer. My question is this: Yesterday after riding I got Gatorade, and I was feeling good until I read the sugar content. Are there any supplements out there anyone can recommend to help with fat burning? The only thing I know of is ripped fuel and it kinda scares me. I went to a GNC last week and I was completely lost and walked out empty handed. Any suggestions?
    Sorry but you must drink lots of water and beer once a week. I love beer as well but only have it after a race or a very hard race pace ride.
    I'm poor, broke,busted,disgusted and can't be trusted!

Every man belieives in something and I believe I'll have one more beer.

mtbr member
    water, gallons and gallons of water.. just came of a 20year coke addiction.

although if i need some flavor the g2 gatoraid isnt bad. I like the real gatoraid if its hot or if im feeling a little run down. Sugar water is my super fuel
    2012 Giant Reign 1

mtbr member
    Powerade Zero has no sugar/cals.
    I just have 1 or 2 "good beers" after my big ride on saturday instead of crappy ones. Craft beers with ABV of at least 8%, I only get 2 so gotta make em count,right?
    And lots of plain ole h2o!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Try Coco Hydro, it has electrolytes to keep you pumped without a bunch of HF Corn Syrup in there. It's a powder sold at my local health food store. You can mix it with beer if you're really hardcore! Big Tree Farms Bali