mtbr member

The Ultimate MTB Workout

I was thinking about getting this program for training. Has anybody got it before and have comments on the program?
    http://ultimatemtbworkout.com/

mtbr member

It's fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmit450 View Post
    I was thinking about getting this program for training. Has anybody got it before and have comments on the program?
    Ultimate MTB Workout Program | Mountain Bike Specific Strength & Cardio Training Program
    This was probably the single most valuable investment in my riding. The mobility and flexibility exercises alone improved my riding.

James Wilson is great. He has never ignored a single one of my dozens of fitness questions.

Buy it!
    "Some Dudes are built for comfort, others for speed"
    Niner Jet9 RDO Carbon
    Niner Air9 Carbon SS
    Spesh Rockhopper 29er

mtbr member
    Interesting

mtbr member
    I went ahead and got it so we will see how it works out.

Genius
    Hi jsmit450. I am wondering if you started this yet and what your impressions are to date.
    "I think im gonna go to walmart and look at the mountain bikes and see if i can salvage the rear frame."- Nick_Knipp 3/21/12

mtbr member

The Ultimate MTB Workout

I am on week 5 and it is definitely a different type of workout then I am used to. I have been following it but the real test is going to be if there is a difference in my riding.Because the winter weather has been so messed up I really have not been able to ride to see if I notice a difference. I am still skeptical until I get a ride in for now.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Seems to start off almost too easy, but then you realise a month in what a difference it makes out on the trails. Teaches you the basics before getting hard

Delirious Tuck
    I fell down one of James' pink bike rabbit holes, started adding TGUs to my workouts, noticed some improvement, picked up some of his other stuff then tumbled into mymadmethods.com and the power and control on the bike are superb.

Endurance to spin is still best on long rides and intervals, but ability to own my DH and Trail bike through the ride has improved since incorporating his stuff.