Thread: super juice?

mtbr member

super juice?

so if you are to believe everything you read, I could create a super juice combing pickle juice, coconut water and beetroot juice.

interesting taste i'd imagine -
    cheers
    Pagey

mtbr member
    yeah.........maybe! wonder how they might augment each other....

i've done he beet juice a few times...not 'sure' the effect, but i think it's positive.

trader joe's makes a beet/purple carrot blend...

one thing for sure about coconut water. definitely worked as cramps ensued during an endurance race...around mile 40 or so, it stopped the cramping within 30 seconds, no joke. good stuff.

not sure if it works to prevent, but sure does when it's needed...glad i kept that little carton in my back pocket

mtbr member
    Interesting on the coconut water. So you used it after a cramp came on and it stopped it? I'll have to try
    cheers
    Pagey

mtbr member
    yep on the coconut water.....it really does work...for me, at least. i've also had good results when i drank a small carton before a race. and, of course, during when it was liquid First Aid.

and lately, with the intense heat we've had here in SE Pennsylvania, i've gone a new route: Pedialyte. a shot in the morning or even the night before. it works.

mtbr member
    I've been using the coconut water prior to my past few races and it has worked for me
    cheers
    Pagey

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by patricknino View Post
    The nutritious, colorful super juice that results from vital these entire juicy foods during a juicer can offer a tasty method to get a break from solid foods and help the body to do what it does best clean and cure itself.
    why are you posting to 2-year old discussion threads?