mtbr member

Sette Flowpac Hydration System 100oz.

I am about to order the Sette Flowpac Hydration System and was wondering if anyone else has one made by Sette and what your opinion of them are? Are they on par with Camelbak? I know they may not have as good of a warranty but was wondering about build and feature quality. Any input would be helpful.
    Mongoose Summit Pro
    Gary Fisher Tassajara
    Motobecane Fantom Trail DS
    Trek 2011 X-Caliber

RTM
    #1 Latex Salesman
    I wouldn't worry about the pack quality. Sette stuff is usually pretty decent, maybe not as polished as the top brands. My only question, looking at the price, is if it comes with a bladder? I figured that was a no-brainier but for $20...not sure. if it does, that's exactly what is probably going to make you wish you bought the camelback. Seems like just a rubber bag but there are actually a lot of convenience features in the bladder and mouth piece that Camelback gets right. Not to mention the extras in the pack itself.

I'd suggest looking for a camelback on clearance. If you can get one for $40 or $50 it would be worth the extra money.

- Rob
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten." - Benjamin Franklin

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    My friend and I both bought a different model with more pockets years ago for $24 and for the money I can't complain. We have both had to replace the bladder after a couple years and he has torn one of the chest straps but we have gotten our money's worth out of them.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the reply's. I went ahead and pulled the trigger. It states msrp as being 50 bucks so the bladder is probably included. Went ahead and got the Sette Air 2 ST-35 Universal Shock Pump in the same order as I was needing one in a bad way.
    Mongoose Summit Pro
    Gary Fisher Tassajara
    Motobecane Fantom Trail DS
    Trek 2011 X-Caliber

RTM
    #1 Latex Salesman
    Nice. Let us know what you think. Hell, for $20 I'm finding it hard not to buy one myself, even though I don't "need" it.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten." - Benjamin Franklin