mtbr member

How to re-use/upcycle empty Nuun containers?

I love Nuun tabs and normally use 1-2 every day of riding and normally just recycle the old containers.

I'm looking for a creative way to re-use the containers if possible. I've normally just used them as travel vitamin containers.

Got any ideas?

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I store rolls of quarters, or cable swages in them.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Take a Bic lighter and fill them with the gas laying on the ground. Light it.......................... See what's the furthest you can make it fly. Post it here. We'll have a contest.

Idea 2
    Mini bowling. Have you ever been in one of those meetings where it's so boring you could puke?? Have your buddy at the other end of the table set up 10 tubes. Take your mouse and slide it hard down the table to knock them down.

Idea 3
    Put one on each big toe and walk around your tile floor. With a stopwatch or app, see how long it takes your wife to slap you for making too much noise. Post your times here for prizes to be named later.
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I'm in the same boat as you. Luv those tablets. I've been using the empty containers to put in a scoop of energy drink and a Nuun tablet for really long rides. I'll take about 3 tubes in my pack which keeps me good for hours.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    I store rechargeable 18650's in em.

Gumnut Peddler
    Quote Originally Posted by kgil View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. Luv those tablets. I've been using the empty containers to put in a scoop of energy drink and a Nuun tablet for really long rides. I'll take about 3 tubes in my pack which keeps me good for hours.
    Pretty good idea that one. I think I will start using it myself