Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Good job trmn8er, feels good to hit those goals but I know realize that my genetics dictate how far I can go. My goal was to stay in the 201 to 205 range but my body seems to like staying in the 210-215 range, so I'll concede. Seems like we have the same personality disorder, lol. If I'm passionate about something I go all in.

@monogod, funny thing is I use to preach nutrition and rest to all my other friends (gym rats) and yet here I sit. I would even go as far as to separate my meals, meaning I would never eat carbs with proteins for digestion reasons. Of all people I should know better, that's what really ticks me, I did this to myself. Yes I was talking baseline BMR and the reason for the 40/30/30 ratio mention was, take a guess, my old gym rat days, lol. I want to thank you for making me realize that I need to practice what I preach. Sometimes we tend to bend the rules for ourselves and well, learn the hard way. Unfortunately I sometimes need to learn more than once.

meh... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyKaos View Post
    I want to thank you for making me realize that I need to practice what I preach. Sometimes we tend to bend the rules for ourselves and well, learn the hard way. Unfortunately I sometimes need to learn more than once.
    no worries, life is a team sport.

at times we all do the same on each count. it's called being human. the successful life is one of progress, not perfection - for the latter is an unobtainable goal.

keep on keepin' on, bro. you've got a good head on your shoulders.
    Last edited by monogod; 06-08-2014 at 01:54 PM.
    "Knowledge is good." ~ Emil Faber

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    ^^^ this was a breath of fresh air to read from mg !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2