Thread: Yo Yo OB1

CAN YOU DIG IT??!!??!!!??

Yo Yo OB1

You still lurkin' in these parts ?? They opened up the old Catawba River Ft. trails down yer way & they call them the White Water Center Trails I think. Good stuff. You gonna be up our way any time soon ?? Maybe we could hit PW's er' sumthin??
    "Why are you willing to take so much & leave others in need...just because you can?"

OB1
    mtbr member
    I'm like that cough you can't kick. Just when you think I'm gone, I pop up and annoy the hell out of ya. Knee surgery was last Wednesday. But I got both sticks workin now! I'm tracking my new bike on UPS. Looks like Tuesdayish....which means no Windrock for me this weekend. I'm always up for a PW thing! Make a plan, and lets do it. Garrett and I are most probably gonna hit up Tsali on Monday. If you wanna roll, lemme know and i'll grab you on my way through! Might be my last ride on the Lefty.

P.S. the new bike is an IH Sunday WC. Yee Haaaaw!!

Quote Originally Posted by OB1
    I'm like that cough you can't kick. Just when you think I'm gone, I pop up and annoy the hell out of ya. Knee surgery was last Wednesday. But I got both sticks workin now! I'm tracking my new bike on UPS. Looks like Tuesdayish....which means no Windrock for me this weekend. I'm always up for a PW thing! Make a plan, and lets do it. Garrett and I are most probably gonna hit up Tsali on Monday. If you wanna roll, lemme know and i'll grab you on my way through! Might be my last ride on the Lefty.

P.S. the new bike is an IH Sunday WC. Yee Haaaaw!!
    So this IH gonna be yer ride fer drunken tours of Wilsons that seem to be comin'. HA!
    Glad yer get'n th' stilts mended. Sounds like we're gonna have'ta load yer pack w/rocks while you ain't lookin' after yer hinge heals. Sunday is sweet ride from what I've seen/heard. What fork you gonna be holdin' up th' ft end o'that Sundee with? Might wanna get them stilts dialed in good before WR. They say it can be harsh if/when you go down. Looks like th' weather is gonna be a hinderence for a day'er two at least. We get it togetha Holmes.

I'm jealous and glad for ya. Glad yer get'n th' hinge fixed & jealous/glad fo'ya Sundee ride.
    "Why are you willing to take so much & leave others in need...just because you can?"

OB1
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by man w/ one hand
    So this IH gonna be yer ride fer drunken tours of Wilsons that seem to be comin'. HA!
    Glad yer get'n th' stilts mended. Sounds like we're gonna have'ta load yer pack w/rocks while you ain't lookin' after yer hinge heals. Sunday is sweet ride from what I've seen/heard. What fork you gonna be holdin' up th' ft end o'that Sundee with? Might wanna get them stilts dialed in good before WR. They say it can be harsh if/when you go down. Looks like th' weather is gonna be a hinderence for a day'er two at least. We get it togetha Holmes.

I'm jealous and glad for ya. Glad yer get'n th' hinge fixed & jealous/glad fo'ya Sundee ride.
    "Sounds like we're gonna have'ta load yer pack w/rocks while you ain't lookin' after yer hinge heals."- no need...I'll be breakin the other leg soonuff.

"What fork you gonna be holdin' up th' ft end o'that Sundee with?" - The full name is "Big ol white things, that go up and down!" Beyond that, I'll have to consult the manual.

mtbr member
    Hey, we got to hit the new/old Catawba river front trail. That was one of my favorite trails. I wonder how screwed up it is now...

OB1
    mtbr member
    All new to me...line er up!

Rat'cheer 'tis. We gonna have ta bust it one.

http://www.tarheeltrailblazers.com/t....cfm?trailid=3

OB1
    mtbr member
    Rat'cheer 'tis. We gonna have ta bust it one.

http://www.tarheeltrailblazers.com/t....cfm?trailid=3

"Trail Description:
    Advanced level trail system. If you do not possess proficient technical skills, please hone your skills at one of the many beginner level trails (Col. Francis Beatty, North Meck, Lake Norman State Park). Check our trails tab for additional information and directions to other parks."

Dayum , I never even heard of this place! I'll let everything dry out, then i'm all over it! Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!. If you guys, or anyone else wants to roll, lemme know. I'm goin no matter what.

I'll still be ready for Tsali on Monday Garrett!

mtbr member
    you goin' ridin' Sunday too? We need to leave by 7 am Mon. be there or b

OB1
    mtbr member
    YUP! And we're doing the jet ski thing tonight, then we're gonna do a little wakeboarding and tubing with the real boat tomorrow. Not to mention a soccer scrimmage Sunday afternoon. Lookie, lookie, I gots a full bookie! I'll be ready for Tsali, question is...is Tsali ready for me? Ok, I know....that was weak.

mtbr member
    I'm going to take my oldest dove huntin' tomorra' (in my best southern drawl). Sunday will be spent with the family, probably up at Julian Price Park and you know what's happenin on Mon...

Hey Holmes, did you get th' Sundee on Tuesdee??

OB1
    mtbr member
    UPS:
    KANNAPOLIS, NC, US 09/05/2006 3:30 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

OB1 has informed the councel of the new ride......

Last edited by OB1; 09-05-2006 at 09:23 AM.

Weeellll now....sounds like you need to set up a ride to dial that puppy in....me thinks the Headly foot path would expose any chinks in the armor of ye old IH Sondee. Drop that 411on th' council an' see wat dey reflek on that Shanobi.

We built up a gap jump over the big mud puddle just past th' 1/2 way mark. It is sweet. I can say that because I've stood and watched a few hit it & they did jus' fine from where I was standing.

OB1
    mtbr member
    Weeellll now....sounds like you need to set up a ride to dial that puppy in....me thinks the Headly foot path would expose any chinks in the armor of ye old IH Sondee. Drop that 411on th' council an' see wat dey reflek on that Shanobi.

We built up a gap jump over the big mud puddle just past th' 1/2 way mark. It is sweet. I can say that because I've stood and watched a few hit it & they did jus' fine from where I was standing.