Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who's Ready?

When did you get here?!?!

Who's Ready?

13 days and counting!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

mtbr member
    I'm probably late asking this, but, need any volunteers at the checkpoints or anything?

ashevilleallan.blogspot.com

Go make a difference
    WOO-HOO!!!! With that snazy new logo, does this mean you have pint glasses? I like the sponsor list. Maybe those finishing with the LEAST amount of CP's get whatever the I-9 prize is! I'd like that very much considering my competition
    Charles Myrick
    33North Adventures | Owner
    Bike | Climb | Hike | Paddle
    New trips: Tibet & Bosnia!

mtbr member
    who ever did the design work knows what they're doing. that looks fabulous.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Wink

That show is some snazzy grahics you got there. Ya have fun now got to miss this one.

[QUOTE=allan8147]I'm probably late asking this, but, need any volunteers at the checkpoints or anything?

Hey Thanks for asking! It's never too late to volunteer however; we've more or less got everything covered. There will be no race personnel at the CP's, the racers will take photos to prove they were where they said they were. If you want to swing by on Friday afternoon, Brad
    and I will be setting up then. On Saturday you're welcome to come on by and watch the racers trickle in, sit around a fire, and drink beer.

Oh, That is an OPEN INVENTATION for everyone to hang out on Saturday night. Bring Beer, Costumes, and Halloween decorations!
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

Quote Originally Posted by k2biker
    Maybe those finishing with the LEAST amount of CP's get whatever the I-9 prize is! I'd like that very much considering my competition
    pffft! No entry fee, No Prizes!
    gotta soften the big guns for pmbar, ya know?
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

drunken pirate
    Assuming the "special tests" are things like who can drink the most beer I'm ready, otherwise I'm going to need every one of the twelve days left to prepare.

Go make a difference
    Quote Originally Posted by pisgahproductions
    I knew that, just had to test the waters and see if you were pulling out a surprise! See ya Friday!

Oh, we're at White Pines right?
    Charles Myrick
    33North Adventures | Owner
    Bike | Climb | Hike | Paddle
    New trips: Tibet & Bosnia!

Yes, White Pines... NEXT Friday.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

mtbr member
    I was downstairs earlier cleaning up my basement since it is raining and I can't really do anything else when I stumbled across an old shoe. The shoe has been down there for probably about 5 or 6 years, whenever the hell it was when my uncle and his family moved to Virginia and asked if they could store some things, which by the way he never has picked up the last few times he has been in town. To make a long story short I came up with an idea for some trophies for the first place team. Hopefully I can find the other shoe, if so, I'll make the plaques and donate them to give to the winning team if you like

1. Side shot
    2. Proposed finished product
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Yes, White Pines... NEXT Friday.
    Next Friday?, Damn Can't make it ....Yeah right, I'll be there

Hey E, do you have both the South and North White Pines or is just the North reserved?

mtbr member
    Yeah, I'll be there also. Anything needed? I got some firewood I can bring to help out. Should I bring a bike, anybody gonna go riding on Saturday(other than the race obviously)? What time can we set up camp? I know, what's with all the f**kin' questions, but like Joe Dirt said, "I'm new, I have no idea what's going on!"
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by mb3designs
    Yeah, I'll be there also. Anything needed? I got some firewood I can bring to help out. Should I bring a bike, anybody gonna go riding on Saturday(other than the race obviously)? What time can we set up camp? I know, what's with all the f**kin' questions, but like Joe Dirt said, "I'm new, I have no idea what's going on!"
    Bring Bike, there will be some of us not racing, and plenty of trails to hit! as far as camping, set up whenever, i'll be there Friday afternoon then, wrapping things up Sunday eve. there is plenty of room at the Group sites just don't setup in the pads closest to the fire ring and tables... the Pisgah Productions race tents and such will be occupying those spots.

we'll have a keg or two i'm getting Newcastle Brown, and i think E was getting PBR...(unsure if that is still in the plan). should be a good time, now if we can get mother nature to play right. see ya there.

The PBR thing didn't work out. Bring beer. Bring LOTS of beer!
    Firewood is good, and Halloween crap, too.
    We'll be setting up the start/finish tents in the campground closest to the horse stables. Please set your tents in the campground closest to 276. (reverse from last year). This time of year the camp closest to 276 is first-come-first-serve. The other is by reservation only.
    Oh, and regarding the shoes, NO PRIZES!!!! you may be able to get someone to wear them though...
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

mtbr member
    Oh, and regarding the shoes, NO PRIZES!!!! you may be able to get someone to wear them though...
    That's cool, as far as someone wearing the shoes that probably won't happen considering they are smaller than my hand. Yeah, I'll bring some firewood and a probably about 3 or 4 cases of Milwaukees Best Ice and my bike. See you there
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Official Cooler Inspector
    PP -

I sent an e-mail with some of the$e questions plus a couple of others. May have gone to the wrong addy (?).

mb3: bring the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by M-U-M
    PP -

I sent an e-mail with some of the$e questions plus a couple of others. May have gone to the wrong addy (?).

mb3: bring the bike.

hmm.. no email.
    try pisgahproductions@hotmail.com or the new one... eric@pisgahproductions.com
    *edit* the pictures don't do the tiny shoes justice...
    Last edited by pisgahproductions; 10-17-2006 at 05:25 PM.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

mtbr member
    13 days and counting!
    That logo is FREAKIN SWEET!!!

Some stud must have made it. . .
    BS'ing less, riding more.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

Another sponsor is in!

The fine folks at Alacer Corp., the makers of EMERGEN-C, are donating enough of their magic elixer powder to save every racer from cramping for the two day duration of the race! Yeah!
    www.alacer.com
    Oh yeah, the new website is up, too.
    www.pisgahproductions.com
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

Quote Originally Posted by extrmtao

Some stud must have made it. . .
    Thanks Tomato! I'll be sure to pass your message on to 'The Stud'
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

mtbr member
    Brad and Eric, what time will you guys be at the campsite on Friday? I am gonna bring a truck load of firewood. If you guys need help setting any thing up I will be glad to lend you guys a hand. Can we camp there Friday night?
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Brad and Eric, what time will you guys be at the campsite on Friday? I am gonna bring a truck load of firewood. If you guys need help setting any thing up I will be glad to lend you guys a hand. Can we camp there Friday night?
    Sure, camping is available Friday night. Just, as mentioned before, set up in the campground closest to NC276.
    I'll be headed that way sometime mid to late afternoon Friday.
    Thanks for the pledge of wood. Tomato! Are you listening? Wood man! Wood! Burn! Burn! Burn!
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

mtbr member
    Cool, what time will you guys be there for me to drop off the wood on Friday. Gonna have to make a return trip to Hendo to switch out vehicles and get the rest of my gear.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Cool, what time will you guys be there for me to drop off the wood on Friday. Gonna have to make a return trip to Hendo to switch out vehicles and get the rest of my gear.
    I should be up the around 3 or 4, you wont be able to get a vehicle in where the fire rings are anyways, so if you want just dump waht wood you have, near either the north or south White Pines parking lots off to the side, so it doesn't get in the way of peoples parking (spaces are limited) and we'll have to take turns BOB trailering the wood in like we did at the last Gathering...

Quote Originally Posted by extrmtao
    Thanks Tomato, K2 , Plume for the kind words on the art.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast