mtbr member
    May 2011

New question here. Want to split shipping costs on an order of Lamberton Rake mcleod tools?

Im in the Greensboro/Winston area and want to place an order for one but shipping is $33 for one

Its only $6 for each additional so if we ordered 3 shipping would go down to $15 each.

Im willing to drive and meet a reasonable distance. Please let me know asap so I can place the order!

The Lamberton Rake

The Lamberton Rake

Rogue Exterminator
    So, how far will you drive and how much time and effort will you spend meeting 2 different people in order to save $18

I mean if you get 30 mpg and you drive only 30 miles each way to meet 2 different people you will burn 4 gallons of gas which if rounded up will cost you $16 in gas plus wear on the car and 4+ hours time.
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kjlued View Post
    So, how far will you drive and how much time and effort will you spend meeting 2 different people in order to save $18

I mean if you get 30 mpg and you drive only 30 miles each way to meet 2 different people you will burn 4 gallons of gas which if rounded up will cost you $16 in gas plus wear on the car and 4+ hours time.
    Damn... negative Nancy eh? I was thinkin more like: I live between Winston n Greensboro in Kernersville, work in Winston, ride in Greensboro a lot AND ride all kinds of other places where I could meet someone.

Was just a thought and offer just in case