Thread: Video of Today

banned

Video of Today

I know it doesn't have music and the first 15 seconds are of just the gap but here it is Motobutane flying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UldiH5ZiJVg

Gabe.....
    Nice..............sort of an all or nothing feature, either you have "em" or you don't. You have them!
    "Roll your own..........." http://smokebikes.com/

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokebikes
    Nice..............sort of an all or nothing feature, either you have "em" or you don't. You have them!
    Yeah before I left the house this morning I asked my wife to loosen her purse strings and let me have my balls for the day And yeah the penalty for failure = death
    My adenaline fix is getting harder to fill

banned
    you really "manned up"

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Are you sure that trail is open to bikes? How do you yield to the hikers and horseback riders when you are off the ground like that? What gear ratio do you recommend for my rigid 29er SS if I ride there?
    Last edited by Clealan; 11-22-2010 at 03:56 AM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Clealan
    Are you sure that trail is open to bikes? How do you yield to the hikers and horseback riders when you are off the ground like that? What gear ratio do you recommend for my rigid 29er SS if I ride there?
    It's not so much yielding to horses and hikers as it is yielding to oncoming coal trucks in the landing! Also, most people are running a 58x58 on their SS out there. It is hard to find the chainrings and cogs but well worth the trouble. Good to meet you Moto. We had a blast! Next time I am bringing bigger tires and a leaf blower.