Official Cooler Inspector

Time for Christmas gift ideas! (OT!)

Not bike related, but worth consideration for your "special friends".

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jul20...einerRoast.jpg

mb3 probably has a complete set already... darn - what to get a Man Who Has Everything.

mtbr member
    That is too funny, never thought of doing that before, redneck engineering at it's finest We will have to try that out sometime in the spring when we all go camping. Hell, who am I kidding, I am gonna try that out tomorrow. As far as what I am wishing for Christmas is one of these frames. Maybe if I am a nice guy and leave Santa a peanut-butter and crack sandwich, ala Tryrone Biggums, he might just hook me up. Yeah right, Santa would probably mutter something like this when he came to my name on his list."Hum, oh yeah, that guy is a f**kin' d**k, and as far as I am concerned he can just go on ahead and F**K himself, calling ME a fat ba$tard!" Yeah I know, I am messed up in the head and crazy . Let that be a lesson to all you kids out there, wear your helmet or you could end up like me, LOCO from too many bike, snowboard, and skateboard accidents where I bounced off the ground only using my head to soften the blow .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member

This is what I want for Christmas

I can't imagine who this is for. . .

BS'ing less, riding more.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by extrmtao
    I can't imagine who this is for. . .

ME! that's great!

here's what i want for Christmas.

mtbr member
    Wow Tomato and Brad, those are awesome ideas as well. Tomato, I have been needing one of those since about 99', Brado, I think I need to change my underwear after seeing that, f the frame, I want that or I should say those. Well, I getting ready to go to work, in my best Deiter voice (skit from SNL featuring Mike Myers), Dance monkey, dance, who wants to pet my monkey, touch it, rub it, feel it!
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]